Proflowers - Advertising on Rush Limbaugh radio show
I am totally upset that you would advertise on a show that supports Rush Limbaughs use of the word "***" to descibe the Georgetwon co-ed.His use of this word and his suggestion that she vidoetape her sex life for all to watch is disgusting.
Your continuing to advertise on his radio show shows that you have a total disregard for women. I have been a customer of Pro Flowers for years.
Most of the flowers I ordered have been sent to woman including my mother-in-law, aunts, sisters and friends.If you continue to advertise on his disrespectful show I will have to discontinue ordering flowers from your company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I ordered from Proflowers and I have been trying to get a hold of them I sent various messages and made various phone calls.No attempt was made to ge..."
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- "I ordered flowers and they were nothing like the picture!!! I was so mad when I saw them!!! I will never use this service again!!!..."
- "Couch 2 years old leather. One of the cushions husband lay a piece of tape pick it up and leather peel off. Leather should not do that. I had..."
- "Hawkeye was a very special friend to me! When we first got him in Aug 2013, we took him to a Banfield Pet Hospital in San Diego, California. We have..."
- "I ordered cookies today to be delivered to my husbands job. I wanted the lots of love basket, this came with cookies he likes. He comes home with his cookies...."
- "My name is Joseph Boccella I called because my Shark navigator hose rotted out,Model NV10026 the cord stamp is 3411 I felt rushed and your employee putting words in my mouth,all..."
- "Decided to entertain the kids and buy them a toy that will entertain and develop different skills and very successfully in my favorite everbyuing on the stock I found glowing..."
- "Worst quality furniture anyone can possibly buy. It's frame is made out of compressed wood, which is just as good as cardboard. The best piece of advise is to avoid..."