Proflowers - Advertising on Rush Limbaugh radio show
I am totally upset that you would advertise on a show that supports Rush Limbaughs use of the word "***" to descibe the Georgetwon co-ed.His use of this word and his suggestion that she vidoetape her sex life for all to watch is disgusting.
Your continuing to advertise on his radio show shows that you have a total disregard for women. I have been a customer of Pro Flowers for years.
Most of the flowers I ordered have been sent to woman including my mother-in-law, aunts, sisters and friends.If you continue to advertise on his disrespectful show I will have to discontinue ordering flowers from your company.review #301870
You may also like
- "MY WIFE PUT HER FLOWERS SHE RECEIVED TODAY, 2/14/13, UNDER HER DESK SHE WAS SO EMBARRASSED!! Someone even said "oh how petite. Did some fall out of the box?"You..."
- " Proflowers.com. You fleece hard working people of their money, trust and time. You make promises of a delivery of beautiful flowers by baiting us with a wonderful picture......"
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "Good Afternoon, We received your service request this morning regarding the holes in the A/C closet and request for service from Massey. Maintenance will be filling the holes in your..."
- "I ordered cookies today to be delivered to my husbands job. I wanted the lots of love basket, this came with cookies he likes. He comes home with his cookies...."
- "my husband quit working there after 12 yrs of servise to them, he was appauled at how bad and nasty the restuarant had gotten, and nothing was getting fixed, they..."
- "I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons. The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands..."
- "One of Budapest, Hungary's worst interior designers to deal with. Hired him in 2014. Sadly he does good work, but looks can be deceiving as we all know now. Ernesto..."
- "I ate at Denny's in Amarillo-Texas, and Im never coming back ever again. I found a roach in my plate, and my husband found a hair. The place is very..."