Proflowers - Advertising on Rush Limbaugh radio show
I am totally upset that you would advertise on a show that supports Rush Limbaughs use of the word "***" to descibe the Georgetwon co-ed.His use of this word and his suggestion that she vidoetape her sex life for all to watch is disgusting.
Your continuing to advertise on his radio show shows that you have a total disregard for women. I have been a customer of Pro Flowers for years.
Most of the flowers I ordered have been sent to woman including my mother-in-law, aunts, sisters and friends.If you continue to advertise on his disrespectful show I will have to discontinue ordering flowers from your company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Send flowers to a funeral paid $162 got a very small insignificant vase of flowers got a rebate of $56 was not sufficient worst flowers ever will never use them..."
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 . end up buying form local florist alot cheaper..."
- "Good Afternoon, We received your service request this morning regarding the holes in the A/C closet and request for service from Massey. Maintenance will be filling the holes in your..."
- "I ordered cookies today to be delivered to my husbands job. I wanted the lots of love basket, this came with cookies he likes. He comes home with his cookies...."
- "Couch 2 years old leather. One of the cushions husband lay a piece of tape pick it up and leather peel off. Leather should not do that. I had..."
- "I ordered my wife's valentine day flowers. I ordered the sweetheart exquisite araingement which was to have 7 red roses and 7 red carnations. What she received was an araingment..."
- "Horrible return Policy and customer service. I apparently made my purchase 3 and 4 days before their holiday return policy started. Honestly I was unaware of it in the first..."
- "On February 2 I placed an incorporation order with LegalZoom - one which cost more than $500. Since that time the order has been placed on hold FIVE times. They..."