Proflowers - Buyer Beware of Pro Flowers
I ordered 12 roses for my daughter for Valentine's Day 2013. When they were delivered on 2/13/13 7 of the roses heads were bent/or off and the remaining 5 were close to death as well.
What a disappointment...And I will never order from this company again.
The customer service department apologized for the flowers....but could not guaranty another shipment in time for
Valentine's Day. They said they would refund my money and give me a coupon for another order...who wants a Valentine arrangement after Valentines Day and who would ever want to order from this company again with the kind of flowers they send.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Green leaves and dried up dark flowers. Wish I could post the picture what a disappointment. when my boyfriend came through the door his ears turned red and immediately picked..."
- "My adult kids love to show their love and appreciation for me for my special day - my birthday and Mother's Day on the same day. This year they..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "I am extremely pleased with the job Furniture "N" Floors did!!! I love the color not to mention the vast selection of laminates I had to choose from. ..."
- "The pool is very sleek on the inside and doesnt have any hard zones to hurt yourself on. The motor is very quiet and does a very good job in..."
- "Cold cheese sticks then had to wait forty five minutes for food as the table next to us discovered a fly in their yogurt so we decided to get the..."
- "burst ---- poor quality control need to perform more test on your cheap product!!! POOR----POOR---POOR--- POOR make a product that works and maintains working when sell cheap junk just to make..."
- "I bought an very expensive hobby magnifier from this company years ago. When I received it I was concerned that the light bulb would be hard to replace. So I..."
- "I bought a 10xdiopter magnifying hobby light from this company years ago. I was immediately concerned about having to replace the florescent circular tube on arrival. I e-mail them through..."