Proflowers - Buyer Beware of Pro Flowers
I ordered 12 roses for my daughter for Valentine's Day 2013. When they were delivered on 2/13/13 7 of the roses heads were bent/or off and the remaining 5 were close to death as well.
What a disappointment...And I will never order from this company again.
The customer service department apologized for the flowers....but could not guaranty another shipment in time for
Valentine's Day. They said they would refund my money and give me a coupon for another order...who wants a Valentine arrangement after Valentines Day and who would ever want to order from this company again with the kind of flowers they send.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "What I ordered and received are two different things very dissapointed with this what I got is not what I ordered this was a rip off this was supposed to..."
- ""Buyer Beware False Advertising Florest Express is a Scam. I did not receive what I ordered and very unhappy. "Florist Express offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not..."
- "My adult kids love to show their love and appreciation for me for my special day - my birthday and Mother's Day on the same day. This year they..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc... Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone. This..."
- "Just reviewing my Visa statement before phoning to dispute the charge. I see a charge from PayPal Davis Micro on the date I bought 4 dresses from Rosegal.com (via..."
- "We order and received a wig. it was very poor quality. You could see stitches in the crown of the wig. No matter how you tried to..."
- "SCAM ALERT!!! I ordered a $29.99 Healing Mend arrangement that had flowers and a bear. In addition I ordered 2 Mylar balloons. The TOTAL was $91.00. Their website shows..."