Proflowers - Buyer Beware of Pro Flowers
I ordered 12 roses for my daughter for Valentine's Day 2013. When they were delivered on 2/13/13 7 of the roses heads were bent/or off and the remaining 5 were close to death as well.
What a disappointment...And I will never order from this company again.
The customer service department apologized for the flowers....but could not guaranty another shipment in time for
Valentine's Day. They said they would refund my money and give me a coupon for another order...who wants a Valentine arrangement after Valentines Day and who would ever want to order from this company again with the kind of flowers they send.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I ordered from Proflowers and I have been trying to get a hold of them I sent various messages and made various phone calls.No attempt was made to ge..."
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."
- "My adult kids love to show their love and appreciation for me for my special day - my birthday and Mother's Day on the same day. This year they..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "My husband purchased a logo from the Calvin Klein outlet store in Hagerstown, Maryland; on July 8, 2015 as an anniversary gift. The straps started to wear out the next..."
- "Bought a remote control boat. It showed up with a broken battery charger, and a leaky speed controller in the boat. Submitted a warranty/return ticket. They responded asking for photos,..."
- "I hated buying flowers I couldn't see but couldn't find what I needed in the stores so here was my experience with efavormart. purchased turquoise casa blanca lilies for a..."