Proflowers - Buyer Beware of Pro Flowers
I ordered 12 roses for my daughter for Valentine's Day 2013. When they were delivered on 2/13/13 7 of the roses heads were bent/or off and the remaining 5 were close to death as well.
What a disappointment...And I will never order from this company again.
The customer service department apologized for the flowers....but could not guaranty another shipment in time for
Valentine's Day. They said they would refund my money and give me a coupon for another order...who wants a Valentine arrangement after Valentines Day and who would ever want to order from this company again with the kind of flowers they send.12f393f7 review #384063
You may also like
- "Seriously, ProFlowers? I am not even sure what kind of flowers these are! I took them out of the wrap and they flopped over! They aren't open...or in bloom. I..."
- "I thought I'd try Proflowers, because FTD always seemed kind of pricey. In fact, when I checked later, the base price for my order (18 roses) was the same..."
- "You people suck. Ordered 100 birthday blooms and from what I saw in the picture my Sis sent I'd bet there were a dozen wilted blooms out of that mess...."
- "Don't buy a set of dishes online and pick up at the walmart on De Zavala in San Antonio because it might look like this when you get home to..."
- "Greatwood veterinary hospital tried to kill our dog by giving her ivermectin and then did not watcher or see that the med dose is not to be gave to mix..."
- "A commercial about your spas on a local TV network. The couple in the spa looks like they're having sex and it's very very offensive!..."
- "Been hospitalized quite a few times...they told me hip I had put in infected,they took out and put spacer of some kind . Enjoyed new hip for 2 months til..."
- "Bought $400 Olympic rescue it, 4-5days labored, following instructions, no rain. Peeling off within 9 months, now have to pay professional for redo, told by pro this produce does not..."
- "Okay, so we're teaching our two young teenage boys how to mow the lawn, *** eaters, the hedge, the works..... What better way to reward them than with a nice..."