Proflowers - Buyer Beware of Pro Flowers
I ordered 12 roses for my daughter for Valentine's Day 2013. When they were delivered on 2/13/13 7 of the roses heads were bent/or off and the remaining 5 were close to death as well.
What a disappointment...And I will never order from this company again.
The customer service department apologized for the flowers....but could not guaranty another shipment in time for
Valentine's Day. They said they would refund my money and give me a coupon for another order...who wants a Valentine arrangement after Valentines Day and who would ever want to order from this company again with the kind of flowers they send.review #384063
You may also like
- "Ordered my daughter 30 multi colored tulips ( photo showed 5 colors). She received 30 colored tulips in similar shades. Not multi colored. Very disappointed. It was her..."
- "My adult kids love to show their love and appreciation for me for my special day - my birthday and Mother's Day on the same day. This year they..."
- "We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received. When I called to get a refund i..."
- "I ordered flowers online through these people on the 11/15/2013 to be delivered the same day. The flowers was never delivered and when i call customer service to check on..."
- "Pour cereal in bowel and there was a staple. My 8 year old found it. I told him are you sure it can't be.He picked it out of his bowel..."
- "Professor Aaron Clark of Brookhaven College 3939 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, Tx 75244 (972) 860-4700 voted worst Professor in poll. Creepy, arrogant and God Complex. My experience with Aaron..."
- "Control # 80013904852 was on General Santos since May 27,2015. So it means i can receive my parcel that day or the next day since my place is not that..."
- "I sent a jumbo box via sea cargo from Riyadh to the Philippines since Feb 19 , 2015 . I've been tracking thru LBC tracking service online and states..."
- "LBC online, and phone transfer service, was initially promised to come online again on April 15; that did not happen. There was a new date, April 30, then June 1...."