Proflowers - Buyer Beware of Pro Flowers
I ordered 12 roses for my daughter for Valentine's Day 2013. When they were delivered on 2/13/13 7 of the roses heads were bent/or off and the remaining 5 were close to death as well.
What a disappointment...And I will never order from this company again.
The customer service department apologized for the flowers....but could not guaranty another shipment in time for
Valentine's Day. They said they would refund my money and give me a coupon for another order...who wants a Valentine arrangement after Valentines Day and who would ever want to order from this company again with the kind of flowers they send.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "Very sad to read some of the complains. Because we really do love Melaleuca product. My whole family use lots of Melaleuca product. Mainly Melaleuca oil - its a holy oil we use..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "The top photo shows the flowers I ordered online. The bottom pic is the arrangement that was delivered. ..."
- "So this is the second time I've rented from this enterprise in statesboro first time I had no issue other than them not honoring my AAA discount but that was..."
- "had a very important tim sensitive package shipped via UPS, not my choice, and it never arrived on time, it was left behind at their los angeles facility and on..."
- "I bought a sofa set from them that was of a very poor quality. After only one year the furniture looks very tacky. I paid over 3000.00 dollars for..."