Proflowers - Complaint about Limbaugh
As a father of a daughter about the age of the woman Limbaugh insulted, it disgusted me to listen what this man's said about this women.Where are the social boundaries in this Country.
I was embarrassed for this women and can only feel for her parents. The sponsors of this man show should stand up and remove their support for his show. He really crossed the line and no apology should give him another chance. He is only apologizing because he feels he possible could lose his support.
Anyone else, in any other line of business, would be fired immediately - and they should be fired. This women should sue Mr.
Limbaugh and his sponsor if they continue to support him.Please pull your support for the Rush Limbaugh show.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered some flowers from Pro Flowers that were advertised as being on sale for $39.99. He used the 1-800 number to place the order by the time..."
- "Seriously, ProFlowers? I am not even sure what kind of flowers these are! I took them out of the wrap and they flopped over! They aren't open...or in bloom. I..."
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- "YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO QUIT DEVRY AFTER 2 1/2 YRS. THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY I MADE THIS DECISION ARE: FIRST. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK ON DEVRY BUT I DID..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "I should have kept my Newmar unit. I bought a destination trailer and don't like it. Quality is not there. It is a 2015 unit and sits in Fl. I..."
- "Last week I ordered Garden Vegetable Soup. I am strict vegetarian and have never consumed MEAT in my food. However, while halfway eating my soup, I found a big piece..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."