Paid $40.00 for flowers and they look dead.Definitely will not recommend this to anybody.
Total scam and is overpriced. Want my money back. Does not look like the picture. I followed all directions to the tee.
Please take in consideration that this is for valentines day and not a funeral where the deceased can not see them. Should be ashamed of such poor quality and not letting customers know that the pictures on Internet will vary from actual product. Read a lot of complaints and it looks like everybody else feels the same.
Thought I would express my feelings even though it won't get me anywhere.Maybe just help someone else not get ripped off.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers and they were nothing like the picture!!! I was so mad when I saw them!!! I will never use this service again!!!..."
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- " We purchased the Premier bath after her motorcycle accident; she was t-boned by a drunk driver. It was installed in November of 2014. We were told our..."
- "I tooj all the necessary steps to receive $1000 visa card n still keep send me to other pages at the end..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "I want to buy a product ,sent a mesage to seller 2days ago but no answer, next copy and paste of my inquiry: Good mornning, i like your product, need to..."
- "I buy the Liquid Lava for my husband, who is an avid gardener - and for me, a mixed media artist. We both love it... and I have been..."
- "This is a copy of my 3rd attempt this month to ask for my income due on July 23rd 2016 Date: 2016-08-29 11:24 GMT-04:00 Subject: Customer Mounir EL AZHARI: Not really interesting..."