Proflowers - Flowers look horrible
Paid $40.00 for flowers and they look dead.Definitely will not recommend this to anybody.
Total scam and is overpriced. Want my money back. Does not look like the picture. I followed all directions to the tee.
Please take in consideration that this is for valentines day and not a funeral where the deceased can not see them. Should be ashamed of such poor quality and not letting customers know that the pictures on Internet will vary from actual product. Read a lot of complaints and it looks like everybody else feels the same.
Thought I would express my feelings even though it won't get me anywhere.Maybe just help someone else not get ripped off.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received. When I called to get a refund i..."
- "Ordered my daughter 30 multi colored tulips ( photo showed 5 colors). She received 30 colored tulips in similar shades. Not multi colored. Very disappointed. It was her..."
- "My email to the company... I ordered 6 roses with other flowers which looked beautiful in the picture. I arrive home today and pick them up in the process flowers box...."
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- " We purchased the Premier bath after her motorcycle accident; she was t-boned by a drunk driver. It was installed in November of 2014. We were told our..."
- "I was given a Hurrycane as a gift over a year ago and really liked. that it stands up, if I drop it I can step on one of the..."
- "I am completly outraged at this company ....how dare you send someone to my house to dissconnect my service when i have a medical cert... not only that but the..."
- "Worst salon experience ever! I went in for highlights and came out with darker hair. How does that happen. The stylist kept apologizing but I was still forced to pay..."