Proflowers - Flowers look horrible
Paid $40.00 for flowers and they look dead.Definitely will not recommend this to anybody.
Total scam and is overpriced. Want my money back. Does not look like the picture. I followed all directions to the tee.
Please take in consideration that this is for valentines day and not a funeral where the deceased can not see them. Should be ashamed of such poor quality and not letting customers know that the pictures on Internet will vary from actual product. Read a lot of complaints and it looks like everybody else feels the same.
Thought I would express my feelings even though it won't get me anywhere.Maybe just help someone else not get ripped off.review #384064
You may also like
- "I paid ProFlowers for 20 multi colored tulips to be delivered to my mother in law for Valentines day. I stead she got 13 VERY VERY SAD looking things. Can..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "I received a Silvertone 1303/U2 Solid Body Silverburst electric guitar I ordered on line. When the invoice came, it was from ZZOUNDS, with the name of someone other than myself...."
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."