Proflowers - Flowers look horrible
Paid $40.00 for flowers and they look dead.Definitely will not recommend this to anybody.
Total scam and is overpriced. Want my money back. Does not look like the picture. I followed all directions to the tee.
Please take in consideration that this is for valentines day and not a funeral where the deceased can not see them. Should be ashamed of such poor quality and not letting customers know that the pictures on Internet will vary from actual product. Read a lot of complaints and it looks like everybody else feels the same.
Thought I would express my feelings even though it won't get me anywhere.Maybe just help someone else not get ripped off.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The first picture is what it was supposed to be. The second is what was delivered. Completely unacceptable. Proflowers is the absolute worst!!!..."
- "Absolutely AWFUL!! Ordered what was supposed to be the first pic for my Mother In Law for her special day tomorrow and second pic is what was received. Could..."
- "What I ordered and received are two different things very dissapointed with this what I got is not what I ordered this was a rip off this was supposed to..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "I have bought new glasses here just recently and I am not happy. The seller has not told me that with my vision the lenses would be so thick. Now..."
- "I ordered a shirt back in June. When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect. I contacted customer service and was..."