Proflowers - Flowers look horrible

Paid $40.00 for flowers and they look dead.Definitely will not recommend this to anybody.

Total scam and is overpriced. Want my money back. Does not look like the picture. I followed all directions to the tee.

Please take in consideration that this is for valentines day and not a funeral where the deceased can not see them. Should be ashamed of such poor quality and not letting customers know that the pictures on Internet will vary from actual product. Read a lot of complaints and it looks like everybody else feels the same.

Thought I would express my feelings even though it won't get me anywhere.Maybe just help someone else not get ripped off.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Feb 16, 2013 #610108

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at I will make sure you are taken care of for your order. I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about