Pro-active recourse for Proflowers scam!!!
I used proflowers.com because it was highly endorsed by a few radio talk show hosts that I trust (i.e., Michael Savage & Rush Limbaugh).By the way, their "promotional codes" were useless to me as a consumer, and only benefitted them as "listener points".
To express my GREAT and grievous disappointment in the unethical and corrupt practices of this company, I am contacting these radio talk show hosts via email and calling the program directors and marketing managers of the local radio station that propagate their ads, and chastising them for exposing their listeners to this SCAM RACKET! This indiscriminate endorsement is a set up that reflects abysmally on THEM also.
Their reputation is on the line, and they are implicitly in agreement and collusion with these defrauders, unless they drop their campaigns.
Others in the same predicament ought to do similar actions to stop this perpetration IMMEDIATELY!You don't have to tolerate businesses that don't abide by a code of social ethics.review #148090
You may also like
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "Flower box arrived with no flowers...its valentines.....they can't fix this.....I hate proflowers....they did give me a refund but my wife didn't like the empty box....I am trying to make this..."
- "I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it..."
- "house looked like they vacuumed that's it . TALK ABOUT PISSED OFF $200 CHARGE FOR WHAT . I have tons of pictures I am hammering them pictures . A..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."
- "My Ipad screen arrived cracked. I have contacted them and got a "You will receive your refund once the post office refunds us" response. My order was February 27 and..."