I used proflowers.com because it was highly endorsed by a few radio talk show hosts that I trust (i.e., Michael Savage & Rush Limbaugh).By the way, their "promotional codes" were useless to me as a consumer, and only benefitted them as "listener points".
To express my GREAT and grievous disappointment in the unethical and corrupt practices of this company, I am contacting these radio talk show hosts via email and calling the program directors and marketing managers of the local radio station that propagate their ads, and chastising them for exposing their listeners to this SCAM RACKET! This indiscriminate endorsement is a set up that reflects abysmally on THEM also.
Their reputation is on the line, and they are implicitly in agreement and collusion with these defrauders, unless they drop their campaigns.
Others in the same predicament ought to do similar actions to stop this perpetration IMMEDIATELY!You don't have to tolerate businesses that don't abide by a code of social ethics.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..."
- "10/11/15 I had oil changed from Walmart Supercenter. The guy suggested I should also get a fuel injection fluid. After the service they did I started my car the the..."
- "This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "We sit for 5 hours when we got this car it was the only one they would show us. They waited till it started raining to even show it to..."
- "please just look at the similarity of designs he sent in comparison to work he has done before I approached luckasz on Facebook as I was looking for a professional..."
- "This is a reason why I hate Fedex! Lazy ..."