Pro-active recourse for Proflowers scam!!!
I used proflowers.com because it was highly endorsed by a few radio talk show hosts that I trust (i.e., Michael Savage & Rush Limbaugh).By the way, their "promotional codes" were useless to me as a consumer, and only benefitted them as "listener points".
To express my GREAT and grievous disappointment in the unethical and corrupt practices of this company, I am contacting these radio talk show hosts via email and calling the program directors and marketing managers of the local radio station that propagate their ads, and chastising them for exposing their listeners to this SCAM RACKET! This indiscriminate endorsement is a set up that reflects abysmally on THEM also.
Their reputation is on the line, and they are implicitly in agreement and collusion with these defrauders, unless they drop their campaigns.
Others in the same predicament ought to do similar actions to stop this perpetration IMMEDIATELY!You don't have to tolerate businesses that don't abide by a code of social ethics.f3f3262 review #148090
You may also like
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received. When I called to get a refund i..."
- "My husband ordered me 2 dozen roses for our anniversary. When I opened the box they had already started to die, the leaves were brown and crispy and the roses..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."
- "I order from Lazada 1/5/2015 1 unit of Flare S3 Phone worth 4500, a 16GB Mem Card worth 698.00 & Ashutb Bluetooth Remote Shutter ₱ 269.00 all of them didn't..."
- "Hi kixeye I got banned and I really dont know why , No one is using my account and I did not logged in to the game recently and I am..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "I purchased a reclining leather sofa/loveseat set, two beds; two bed frames a dining table and 8 chairs for $3080 in furniture from a company called Las Vegas Furniture Clearance..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."