Proflowers - Pro Flowers Scam

I saw an add for mothers day from ProFlowers.com.The add states $19.99 with a free special savings of $6.99 as a free gift for the vase and free shipping.

When I ordered and proceeded to checkout, my total was $19.99. The next day I checked my bank account and it was charged $32.99.

I wrote pro flowers immediately and their response was that I needed to join some club to get the free shipping, which costs $100.00, the vase was only promotional, and they would not cancel or refund the money.

Not only is this false advertising, but it is a scam.I will write to everything I can on the internet to let people know what a scam this is.!

review #180642
0 2 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments10
Had an experience with Proflowers?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
Angel Face111

May 11, 2012 #479230

I just posted a review with a photo - I was completely embarrassed at the arrangement my mother in law received - amazing they're still in business!!! Call and demand refunds - I was lucky, I was able to get a refund!

Joyce

May 10, 2012 #478559

If you want to get this company stopped from scamming people, then please take the time to turn them in to the Better Business Bureau like I did. Hopefully it will help the next person, and their company will get shut down!

Bruce

May 10, 2012 #478527

ProFlowers is a horrible company to order from. I have tried them twice and felt scammed both times. Do yourself a favor and use someone else. Their prices look for when they send their promotions but there are tons of hidden costs in your order.

Carolyn

Feb 11, 2011 #247608

Bought my 80 year old mother the 100 bloom flowers and when I called to see how she liked them she asked me why did I send her dead flowers...I'm horribly upset and of course demanded my money back.....Lesson learned guess i'll stick with See's Candies from now on you can't go wrong there.

wiggle-waddle

Feb 10, 2011 #247035

Let see what happens, just placed my order within the hour. I too felt proflowers.com shipping was a bit misleading. First it's $4.99 to have it delivered on Valentine's Day and then just before completing the order I see the basic shipping charge is $9.99. OK SO NOW THE TOTAL SHIPPING IS $14.98...oh wait...there's also an extra $2.99 for care and handling so shipping is actually $17.97, so what? Glad I didn't select to pay $14.99 extra to get it there in the morning. So now my mindset is whoa, shipping is more expensive than I thought!? Oh well it's valentine's day...she's worth it. But then I see an offer for a shipping rebate. "Well this must be my lucky day", I thought to myself. So I click on the offer and enter some basic info as I'm noticing the tell-tale sign I'm in for a scam: the 30-day trial. Fortunately I bailed out before I entered my credit card info and did a quick web search for 'proflowers / freeshipping scam' which brought me to this site. Now I fear I may get billed for freeshipping.com services just because I wanted to find out more about the rebate program. If what I've read is true I hope freeshipping.com has discontinued their practice of auto enrollment / auto billing.

Phyllis

May 07, 2010 #141364

I placed my order May 1, to be delivered on May 7. By end of day I called to check on the status and was told my 100 bud order was SOLD OUT! Now, I called Monday, just to update the house # for my mother's flowers and never was told anything of sold out. After being on the line for close to 1 hr. lady gave number for a supervisor. It was a lady from a shipping center who said many people have called complaing of the same and wilted flowers on some. She was not a supervisor. Third time calling Pro Dud's I was told my 50 bud bouquet was to be delivered on Monday, 10th. NO, this is not what I paid ordered or paid for! I cancelled the order and demanded my fund! Not professional at all and passing me off to someone who is not at all responsible for their *** is not good.
Time to check pro flowers for proper Id's for I know I spoke with several who maybe working and shouldn't

Greg

May 06, 2010 #140899

I concur. Had the same experience. They are a sleazy internet based criminal enterprise that tags on hidden charges.

Gene Stong

May 06, 2010 #140738

I ordered a 19.95 special rose deal for Mothers day,only to find it costs 52.00 dollars !Whats up with that? I call it a rip off /scam! I'm calling my favorite radio station that recomended the bums kiim 99.5

Mike

May 04, 2010 #140308

ProFlowers is everything but .... professional. They are pro's at ripping people off. A $19.99 vase of tulips cost $40.00+. After realizing a minute later we called to cancel and they would not because of the high volume - yeah high volume of scams and ripping people off. Will never use this company again

kenny

May 03, 2010 #139884

your lucky cause they charged me over $42 for the same thing basterds :(

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×