Proflowers - Pro Flowers Scam
I saw an add for mothers day from ProFlowers.com.The add states $19.99 with a free special savings of $6.99 as a free gift for the vase and free shipping.
When I ordered and proceeded to checkout, my total was $19.99. The next day I checked my bank account and it was charged $32.99.
I wrote pro flowers immediately and their response was that I needed to join some club to get the free shipping, which costs $100.00, the vase was only promotional, and they would not cancel or refund the money.
Not only is this false advertising, but it is a scam.I will write to everything I can on the internet to let people know what a scam this is.!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "Seriously, ProFlowers? I am not even sure what kind of flowers these are! I took them out of the wrap and they flopped over! They aren't open...or in bloom. I..."
- "The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 . end up buying form local florist alot cheaper..."
- "Do not use Zerorez. They lie and say they use no chemicals. If we had known the truth we would not have responded to the KFAB radio advertisement, but we..."
- "Mommy went to the doctor for an eating disorder and was given anti-psycho medication. This made her condition much worse. After several more visits she ended up in..."
- "My color is wrong it is o supposed to be red and it has a smudge on the duvet...."
- "Mike Prince (919-285-9671) is at it again in Raleigh. He now seems to be in charge of his own company and his whole operation is HORRIBLE! He moved my sister..."
- "First, we only care about some of our patients, the rest we bad mouth behind the counter when we see your annoying faces, including pharmacist. On multiple occasions I have..."
- "I ordered a box of fruits dipped in chocolate for my mother in law for her birthday. As soon as it was delivered my mother in law noticed the box..."