ProFlowers...haha Pro??? I don't think so
This 2012 Valentines I decided to try something new for my wife I went to ProFlowers.com for an arrangement. We purchased to 2 arrangements to have them delivered in the A.M. The arrangement I order finally showed up at around 2pm. The arrangement my son picked did not show up till 6pm. The flowers looked dead. They were wilting and falling apart. Looked nothing compared to the picture of the arrangement on the website. For spending over $100 I'm PISSED. all they have offered to so is refund the shipping, which by the way was $30.00.c320f4b review #297737
You may also like
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- ""Buyer Beware False Advertising Florest Express is a Scam. I did not receive what I ordered and very unhappy. "Florist Express offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not..."
- "I chose the "How Sweet It Is" bouquet to send to my mom for nearly $60. The same-day delivery service failed, and although they notified me, they didn't offer..."
- "My diabetic daughter was admitted to Yellowstone. She was there for 2 days and they refused her insulin and testing of blood sugar. She was in..."
- "Sign says OPEN TIL MIDNIGHT OR LATER,but they were shutdown by 11:45. I wasn't the only one trying to go through the drive thru. Fase advertising . I went..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "I purchased three items on 06/05/2014 totaling $560.42. The items were 80250976 x2 and one 40227983 which is two bookshelves and one piece that joins them together. These items were..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."