PROFLOWERS- worst ever...
i ordered some flowers from proflowers and they started out at 39.99 at the end of the bill it was almost 80 dollars. well when they arrived at my girlfriends business they were delivered by a ups driver in a box!
like who delivers flowers in a box on vday?
so ***. anyways i couldve ordered some off ebay for half that and they woulda came in a box. what the ***. anyways two days later theyre all wilted and dying and it looks like they were never arranged.
never order from these rip off ppl again. pro flowers blows.
Order number: ABIEHA17LEDH if anyone who works for pro flowers wants to refund my money. after reading these *** reviews sounds like they wont own up to paying you back or making a mistake.
id rather get 9 dollar flowers from the grocery store.1052f183 review #298280
You may also like
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "My husband ordered some flowers from Pro Flowers that were advertised as being on sale for $39.99. He used the 1-800 number to place the order by the time..."
- ""Buyer Beware False Advertising Florest Express is a Scam. I did not receive what I ordered and very unhappy. "Florist Express offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not..."
- "Back in June 2014, I purchased a 2006 Lexus RX330 from these people. The unit had orginally been listed on Ebay but I did not purchase it through this entity,..."
- "I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it..."
- "I bought 4 tops from Twinkledeals and checked the sizing as I knew they were an Oriental company and their sizes are much smaller. The size chart instructed I order..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."