i ordered some flowers from proflowers and they started out at 39.99 at the end of the bill it was almost 80 dollars. well when they arrived at my girlfriends business they were delivered by a ups driver in a box!
like who delivers flowers in a box on vday?
so ***. anyways i couldve ordered some off ebay for half that and they woulda came in a box. what the ***. anyways two days later theyre all wilted and dying and it looks like they were never arranged.
never order from these rip off ppl again. pro flowers blows.
Order number: ABIEHA17LEDH if anyone who works for pro flowers wants to refund my money. after reading these *** reviews sounds like they wont own up to paying you back or making a mistake.
id rather get 9 dollar flowers from the grocery store.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..."
- "My flowers are already drooping and wilted after LESS than 24 hours and I followed the care instructions to the letter! The flowers arrived via FedEx (not hand delivered) and..."
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Ladies and Gentlemen of the community of Anchorage. I want to to tell you about a business in Anchorage that is doing unethical business practices to their employees, and the..."
- "My wife and I have been using the Power Greens for 3 months and look forward to our drink every morning. We feel it's a great way to start our..."
- "Well nothing has changed with the grass... I'm still waiting on my grass issue.. But as you see in the pictures... We are dealing with stagnant water in a retention..."