PROFLOWERS- worst ever...
i ordered some flowers from proflowers and they started out at 39.99 at the end of the bill it was almost 80 dollars. well when they arrived at my girlfriends business they were delivered by a ups driver in a box!
like who delivers flowers in a box on vday?
so ***. anyways i couldve ordered some off ebay for half that and they woulda came in a box. what the ***. anyways two days later theyre all wilted and dying and it looks like they were never arranged.
never order from these rip off ppl again. pro flowers blows.
Order number: ABIEHA17LEDH if anyone who works for pro flowers wants to refund my money. after reading these *** reviews sounds like they wont own up to paying you back or making a mistake.
id rather get 9 dollar flowers from the grocery store.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "Flower box arrived with no flowers...its valentines.....they can't fix this.....I hate proflowers....they did give me a refund but my wife didn't like the empty box....I am trying to make this..."
- "Ordered my daughter 30 multi colored tulips ( photo showed 5 colors). She received 30 colored tulips in similar shades. Not multi colored. Very disappointed. It was her..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "We bought this leather lounge from Harvey Norman and sale person insist on buying the 5 years Multimaster Ultimate Product Warranty and saying it will cover all common accident like..."
- "I need to share my experience at The Spa at Southern Highlands (managed by WTS International, Itc. and Pacific Links International), in Las Vegas. I will share it in a..."
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."