Proflowers - Rush Limbaugh
In regards to Mr.Limbaughs uncivil comments about women I will not and my extended family will not purchase any products from Pro Flowers.
We will continue to shun Pro Flowers until you cease advertising with Rush Limbaugh. Mr Limbuagh is an embarressment to this country and to people who conduct themselves in a decent and civil manner everyday.
If you continue to advertise with Mr.
Limbaugh we will take it that you support his comments We will be watching to see if Pro Flowers supports civility or gutter snipping comments about women.My hope is that you will side with civility.bd3f658
You may also like
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."
- "I chose the "How Sweet It Is" bouquet to send to my mom for nearly $60. The same-day delivery service failed, and although they notified me, they didn't offer..."
- "My adult kids love to show their love and appreciation for me for my special day - my birthday and Mother's Day on the same day. This year they..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I sent this review in for a failed I lock I purchased form your store now your trying to tell me how to review it,obviously to save the product from..."
- "I sent an item to mx123.com in good faith thinking that it might be a good company. It was worth a lot, and they claimed that it was damaged even..."
- "In the attached video clip, a Harrisburg TV Investigative report looks into Sundance Vacations, which is the sales front for Travel Advantage Network. Though on paper the two companies try..."
- "Where do I start - wife and I BOTH bought new cars from them on the same day. My immediate family and I have purchased 6 cars from Jones in..."
- "A few years ago, I bought a pair of shoes from The Walking Company that I wear only occasionally, mostly for dress occasions. Recently I was giving a formal presentation..."