Proflowers - Worst flowers I ever ordered
I paid $80 to have 30 tulips and a box of chocolates delivered to my wife's job for Valentine's Day. She only received 15 tulips, and 4 of them looked like someone stepped on them. The chocolates looked old, and had a funny taste. After eating two of them, we decided to throw them away due to the awful taste and fear of getting sick.
When I called to complain, the operator said there is nothing they can do and it was the local florist fault. My question was; aren't you responsible for the people you hire on one of the biggest days of the year for you? She hung up on me. Buyer beware, get your flowers from somewhere else, this was an expensive lesson.1238c1ce review #298231
You may also like
- "My fiancé ordered flowers from proflowers for me for valentines day and had them shipped to my work. When I brought them home he was very disappointed! What I got..."
- "I chose the "How Sweet It Is" bouquet to send to my mom for nearly $60. The same-day delivery service failed, and although they notified me, they didn't offer..."
- "MY WIFE PUT HER FLOWERS SHE RECEIVED TODAY, 2/14/13, UNDER HER DESK SHE WAS SO EMBARRASSED!! Someone even said "oh how petite. Did some fall out of the box?"You..."
- "I go to college and wanted to surprise my mom with flowers since my dad is out of the country until next month. Since I rarely get to go back..."
- "Signed up for tanning sessions and went that day. Came out with 2 stripes parallel all down my back as well as double stripes on my butt. The back stripes..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I ordered 4 Borojo from #dhealthsore back in October, I received 3, I called them and they said it is on back order. I have never received anything else from..."