Proflowers - Worst flowers I ever ordered
I paid $80 to have 30 tulips and a box of chocolates delivered to my wife's job for Valentine's Day. She only received 15 tulips, and 4 of them looked like someone stepped on them. The chocolates looked old, and had a funny taste. After eating two of them, we decided to throw them away due to the awful taste and fear of getting sick.
When I called to complain, the operator said there is nothing they can do and it was the local florist fault. My question was; aren't you responsible for the people you hire on one of the biggest days of the year for you? She hung up on me. Buyer beware, get your flowers from somewhere else, this was an expensive lesson.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 . end up buying form local florist alot cheaper..."
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "Seriously, ProFlowers? I am not even sure what kind of flowers these are! I took them out of the wrap and they flopped over! They aren't open...or in bloom. I..."
- "Recentley I purchased an RV from campingworlf, paid for it, when almost finish signig paperwork saw the brouchure fot extended warranty, I ask the lady how do that work, her..."
- "I've been going to Davita Utica Dialysis, Brooklyn NY for just under 2 years now. I'm starting to get sick and tired of the waiting time to be put on..."
- "I ordered a box of fruits dipped in chocolate for my mother in law for her birthday. As soon as it was delivered my mother in law noticed the box..."