Proflowers - Worst flowers I ever ordered
I paid $80 to have 30 tulips and a box of chocolates delivered to my wife's job for Valentine's Day. She only received 15 tulips, and 4 of them looked like someone stepped on them. The chocolates looked old, and had a funny taste. After eating two of them, we decided to throw them away due to the awful taste and fear of getting sick.
When I called to complain, the operator said there is nothing they can do and it was the local florist fault. My question was; aren't you responsible for the people you hire on one of the biggest days of the year for you? She hung up on me. Buyer beware, get your flowers from somewhere else, this was an expensive lesson.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."
- "DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY-EVER!!!!! What was supposed to be 100-"fresh" flowers turned out to be 40-nearly dead flowers, and they were late..."
- "I am extremely upset with the flowers that were sent to my mom. The flowers I ordered look nothing like the flowers she received. Two of the flowers were brown..."
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "Your Tide pods with the brightened must have bleach in them. They have ruined all my kids good t shirts and some of my good clothing as well. Brand new..."
- "You’ve been there; all you wanted was a simple oil change, but you left the place feeling like you’d been turned upside down and had every nickel shaken out of..."