Proflowers - Worst flowers I ever ordered
I paid $80 to have 30 tulips and a box of chocolates delivered to my wife's job for Valentine's Day. She only received 15 tulips, and 4 of them looked like someone stepped on them. The chocolates looked old, and had a funny taste. After eating two of them, we decided to throw them away due to the awful taste and fear of getting sick.
When I called to complain, the operator said there is nothing they can do and it was the local florist fault. My question was; aren't you responsible for the people you hire on one of the biggest days of the year for you? She hung up on me. Buyer beware, get your flowers from somewhere else, this was an expensive lesson.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "I am extremely upset with the flowers that were sent to my mom. The flowers I ordered look nothing like the flowers she received. Two of the flowers were brown..."
- "I go to college and wanted to surprise my mom with flowers since my dad is out of the country until next month. Since I rarely get to go back..."
- "I booked Milestone relocation Services, Raleigh, NC. for 26th June 2016. The move was from home in Cary, NC to a storage location 5 miles away in Cary, NC. They..."
- "I ordered the same fruit cocktail tree and a three in one cherry tree. They sent them to me. They did not look like much but I planted them immediately...."
- "I took my vehicle in 4 times for them to get the alignment correct. First time it came back the wheel was cocked to the left. Had to take it..."