Proflowers - Worst flowers I ever ordered

439 of 803 Proflowers Reviews
Feb 18, 2012
review #298231

I paid $80 to have 30 tulips and a box of chocolates delivered to my wife's job for Valentine's Day. She only received 15 tulips, and 4 of them looked like someone stepped on them. The chocolates looked old, and had a funny taste. After eating two of them, we decided to throw them away due to the awful taste and fear of getting sick.

When I called to complain, the operator said there is nothing they can do and it was the local florist fault. My question was; aren't you responsible for the people you hire on one of the biggest days of the year for you? She hung up on me. Buyer beware, get your flowers from somewhere else, this was an expensive lesson.

80846de
2.5
Had an experience with Proflowers?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
439 of 803 Proflowers Reviews

May 10 Tucson, Arizona

I ordered flowers for my mom for mother's day.
The flowers arrived in a hot UPS truck they had no leaves.
I'll never order from them again! I was embarrased when my mom opened the box

0 0 Reply
proredpc

Feb 18, 2012 Westleigh, New South Wales

We're sorry for your bad experience; that isn't typical of our service. We work closely with our partners to ensure timely and high quality deliveries. And you certainly should not have been hung up on by our customer service. That isn't acceptable and not how we train our agents to respond. Please give me a call at 866-526-9426 and I'll make it right for you. -Steve

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×