For about 10 days I had flower ordered for my fiance for valentine's day to be dropped on at the cosmetology school she attends. About four days in I see that my paypal account was charging me almost 43 dollars for the flowers.

That price was a whole heck of alot more than the 27 buck Proflowers advertise with their 19.99 for a dozen assorted roses deal. Come to realize they charge about 14 dollars for the shipping and 5 dollars to GUARANTEE it is delivered on Valentine's Day. But since it was for her I let that slide aside. So Valentine's day arrives and I am anxiously waiting to see a thank you text message or seeing the picture of the flowers on Instagram.

Since I didn't pay for it to get to her before Noon they assured that it would be there before 3pm. As the time approached 3 and still no message. I began to track my order. Once I put the order number on the website to check it, UPS who was delivering the package informs me that it was not properly labeled so I could not track it.

So as time is getting closer for my fiance to leave the school. I had to kill the surprise and tell her to go to the office and see if the flowers are there. She informs me that the flowers were there but for some reason her school declines the package and makes the driver take the flowers back. Now because of the lack of a tracking number I couldn't find that out until roughly 4pm.

So I proceed to call the customer service to see what's up.

They offer to send them to the same address (where they rejected it in the first place) or send a replacement to get there in about five day. Already ticked off I just demanded a refund.

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com. I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers