Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Proflowers is a rip off.

I saw the $39 dozen-roses ad, but before I ordered I called to make sure the flowers were NOT being sent in a box. I was out of town, and had no choice but to go online. I called to make sure I was getting HAND DELIVERED FLOWERS, but I was lied to! The woman assured me a local florest would be delivering the roses. After I spent over $100 to get TWO DOZEN ROSES, I got nothing but a freaking FedEx BOX of flowers. Who wants to spend $100 and walk into a room and see a FREAKING BOX!? How exciting is that? Tenth year aniversary and I send my lovely wife a FREAKING FEDEX BOX!! I was lied to!!! USE THIS AWFUL COMPANY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I knew my husband was sending me flowers for Valentine's Day. I really didn't want him to spend the money, about $70.00, but......

Anyway my flowers arrived at my work today...in a UPS box. Not really what I was expecting. I had to unwrap, flick the green glop off the end, go to the ladies room and rinse the remaining green glop off the stems, come back to my desk and cut the stems about an inch, fill the vase with water and I might as well work at a florist!

Not to sound unappreciative, but I wish he would have just gone to Giant a picked up a dozen just as nice for $10. Bottom line guys...DON'T use ProFlowers whether trying to impress or get a good deal....you won't get either!!

Proflowers Arrangement

ProFlowers review in Washington, District Of Columbia: Pro flowers

My fiance is out of town so I was forced to online shop for roses. Thanks to Google I was prompted to use pro flowers because the 20% off advertisement enticed me. Roses $120 - 20% . I can handle that. Except the lying pigs deceived me, my total ended up $186.96 I added 1 balloon and 1 small box of chocolates. These are my two main complaints. I opted out of the guaranteed 14.9something shipping yet I got charged anyways, on top of the 16.95 shipping, and other hidden fees. Also I was never prompted my total until after the bill was processed. I thought I was going to the next screen to view bill and confirm. I immediately called the number and some guy tried to bully me into believing all the fees were justifiable. What a joke and pathetic excuse for a business. Supposedly the order was cancelled but I will be checking my bank statements. I highly recommend not using this site. This is the first bad review I have ever written but I really want people to know they should stay away from this businesse.

ProFlowers review in San Antonio, Texas: Misleading Pricing and Hidden Fees

I thought it would be nice to have some flowers shipped to my girlfriend's office for Valentine's Day and saw ProFlowers' advertisement for free shipping. I selected a bouquet for $48 with advertised "free shipping", only to discover in my confirmation email that they charged me three separate and different types of shipping fees totaling $26!!! When I called customer service, the first person to answer said he was busy as soon as he picked up the phone and told me to call back so I could get someone else...wth?! After I did that, the customer service person I eventually talked to said it was too late to cancel and refund me since the order had already been processed (from only a couple hours earlier). Sooo ticked off about this... I'm going to let everyone I know about what happened and never use these guys again!!
Michelle

**Forgive me if you are reading this for the 3/4th time. I am posting this on EVERY post I see re: Proflowers!***

I have to say I got mine from ProFlowers today and they were DEAD. Not a little wilted, not a little droopy, not not opened but DEAD DEAD DEAD rotten. It was like they'd been frozen and when they thawed they soaked in their own water. Thank goodness hubby had them sent to the house. I would have been soooooo embarrassed if they showed up to my place of business.

ANY men reading this a word of advise. By the time proflowers charges you for .... Let me cut and past all the bull s. Now... this was for a 49.99 W/upgrade vase and strawberries. The flowers were DEAD and the strawberries didn't even show.... Maybe tomorrow.

GO TO YOUR LOCAL FLORIST... Just call them, tell them what you want to spend and they will make it GREAT, 10 times better then this ***. I know not seeing a picture makes some men nervous but honestly it's the best way.

If you don't want to do that go through teleflora.com You order it online, but that order is sent to your local florist and it is arranged and delivered.

100 Blooms of Love with 6 Gourmet Dipped Strawberries: $49.98

Large Ginger: Free! (GOt the basic ugly clear vase)

Proflowers Flowers
I ordered flowers on line at Pro Flowers after hearing my favorite radio station endorse them. First I wasn't happy about the fact that they tell you the flowers are discounted till you go to check out and see that you're charged for shipping and $ 15.00 for...

Same thing has just happened to us. They hacked into our account on pro flowers and began making large orders of flowers. Would never use them again.

View more comments

DEAD proflowers

Update by user Feb 13, 2012

I tried to post pics but would not upload

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2012

My Valentine flowers arrived completely DEAD. The first time my husband ever sent me flowers... EVER (he's not an internet shopper). Even if they were not DEAD they would have looked NOTHING like the picture. I called proflowers because I didn't want him to have to deal with it. I was promptly hung up on because I was crying. I was told they would send me replacement flowers...I DONT WANT REPLACEMENT FLOWERS. I want my Valentine's back. THEY STOLE THAT FROM ME. Ugly, soggy, brown, wilted dead flowers in a box. Also theses flowers were listed at 29.99 on the website. By the time all the shipping, extra item shipping, monday delivery, guaranteed valentine delivery BS BS BS etc. these 29.99 ugly flowers cost 95 bucks.. ALMOST a 100 dollars~~ WOW and then to be hung up on.

Hello AE Service,

I will be happy to assist you if you have any pending unresolved issues from 1-800-Flowers.com that need attention.

Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipients name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers

Michelle

RIGHT! I just went by my local florist to have them make a new one.

(I'm not going to tell hubby till after Valentines what really happened, it'll *** him off too much. It was 20 bucks less and looks friggin amazing!

Moral of the story, go to your local florist. NO WOMAN WANTS TO GET HER FLOWERS IN A BOX ANYWAY.

Exact same thing here...flowers arrived wilted and in a box....ended up costing $80 to have delivered...the wost...right up there with 1-800 flowers...go to the supermarket your better off

View more comments (2)
Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers review in Omaha, Nebraska: Ripped me off at the checkout. Found out they charged me way more.

Proflowers ripped me off when I checked out. They said that the price was a certain amount and after I entered my credit card number they charged me for way more and added ridiculous additional charges. I ordered flowers for my girlfriend on Valentine's Day and they added a 10$ Valentine's Day charge. They also didn't tell you they charged a ridiculous amount for delivery. I ordered what I thought were 20$ flowers. After I checked out and had entered my credit card number, I found out the charge was 45$. And you can't cancel your order. *** business practices. Internet pickpocketers. I will never order flowers from them and no one else should. Seriously shady company. They have terrible business practices and it's *** that they took advantage of having my credit card number and added charges.

Large Ginger: Free!

TOTAL: $95.69

Same thing happened to me. Picked standard shipping delivery between 9am and 8pm.

Suppose to be $14.99, charged double and didn't show total charges untill sales was complete.

Sent e-mail to customer service, no response yet. First time using Pro Flowers, will not use anagin.

View more comments (1)

ProFlowers review in Mckinney, Texas: Worst flowers I have ever seen

This was outright fraud. Not only was my price more than doubled at check out, when the flowers got here they were wilted and limp the leaves looked like limp garlic leaves the flowers were closed and even after 2 hours in water there was no improvement. I'm just glad I was the one who answered the door when they got here, It would have been an embarrassment to give these to my wife so I trashed them and did what I should have done to start with, went to a real florist. I paid through paypal and WILL be filing a dispute.

I received my flowers from pro flowers on Valentine Day 2012.they were horrible. My co workers received flowers also that day after me.

When I seen there's I was so embarrassed of mine I took them off my desk.Love my husband for the thought. when I got home and he seen them he could not believe it..He told me he was sorry..but the sad thing is its not his fault..Pro Flowers is a RIP OFF!!

Just got my flowers and they are wilted and limp, too. Sad looking, really. Stay away from ProFlowers.

Michelle

I just got mine. My 5 year old said 'poor dead flowers' after I put them in the vase. RIP OFF

I, unfortunately, had them sent to my girlfriend at work. She asked me if it was supposed to be a joke gift (wilted flowers).

View more comments (3)
ProFlowers review - Pro Flowers - Pro Crooks
My husband ordered some flowers from Pro Flowers that were advertised as being on sale for $39.99. He used the 1-800 number to place the order by the time the sales person was done strong arming him into all the hidden delivery (3 seperate)charges those "sale" flowers...

I just experienced the SAME THING!! It was more than double the $19.99 price for the flowers.

I think it borders on criminal to take people to the cleaners like this. They should tell you BEFORE you enter your credit card information HOW MUCH THE TOTAL will be for the order! Then, you can decide to forget the whole thing, as I would have done after seeing the final price!

What a rip off outfit!! I have a new name for this company: PRO RIP OFF ARTISTS INTERNATIONAL.

View more comments
Proflowers Arrangement

Proflowers are Pros at deceiving you!
I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from ProFlowers with pics of what I received and found that the email address could not receive email. There is no place on the website for comments to be posted or actual pictures of what to expect from them. I have left feedback on their website but doubt my likelihood of receiving any satisfaction. I have emailed them through their "contact us" link on their website but also doubt satisfaction. BUYER BEWARE !

Large Ginger: Free!

Proflowers are internet pickpockets

Dear Pro Flowers, First I select my flowers at a certain price. Then I select shipping at a certain price. Then I provide my credit card info and then I receive confirmation of my order. Imagine my surpise when I have a charge for shipping and handling added. And I feel so dirty....then to add insult to injury, you add $4.99. to gtd that you will actually deliver on the date I already paid for. Wow, aren't you great human beings. Well no doubt you really are pros.....at being internet pickpockets.....This will be my very last order with you and I am going to share my opinion with all who will listen. Goodbye Michael F

they have been known for tacking on surcharges, the easy saver scam and fake chocolate for years, it's your own fault if you don't check them out before you order

Michelle

**forgive me if you are seeing this post for the 3/4/5th time. I am posting on EVERY post I see re;Proflowers and their *** product**

100 Blooms of Love with 6 Gourmet Dipped Strawberries: $49.98

Large Ginger: Free! (got basic *** clear)

Full Half Dozen Gourmet Dipped Fancy Berries $29.99: $0.00 (never showed up)

TOTAL: $95.69

All they wanted to do was send me a new set of flowers....ummmmmm no thank you. I sooooo wish I could post a PIC of these terrible flowers.

View more comments (1)