Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I ordered flowers on line at Pro Flowers after hearing my favorite radio station endorse them. First I wasn't happy about the fact that they tell you the flowers are discounted till you go to check out and see that you're charged for shipping and $ 15.00 for...

Same thing has just happened to us. They hacked into our account on pro flowers and began making large orders of flowers. Would never use them again.

View more comments

DEAD proflowers

Update by user Feb 13, 2012

I tried to post pics but would not upload

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2012

My Valentine flowers arrived completely DEAD. The first time my husband ever sent me flowers... EVER (he's not an internet shopper). Even if they were not DEAD they would have looked NOTHING like the picture. I called proflowers because I didn't want him to have to deal with it. I was promptly hung up on because I was crying. I was told they would send me replacement flowers...I DONT WANT REPLACEMENT FLOWERS. I want my Valentine's back. THEY STOLE THAT FROM ME. Ugly, soggy, brown, wilted dead flowers in a box. Also theses flowers were listed at 29.99 on the website. By the time all the shipping, extra item shipping, monday delivery, guaranteed valentine delivery BS BS BS etc. these 29.99 ugly flowers cost 95 bucks.. ALMOST a 100 dollars~~ WOW and then to be hung up on.

Hello AE Service,

I will be happy to assist you if you have any pending unresolved issues from 1-800-Flowers.com that need attention.

Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipients name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers

Michelle

RIGHT! I just went by my local florist to have them make a new one.

(I'm not going to tell hubby till after Valentines what really happened, it'll *** him off too much. It was 20 bucks less and looks friggin amazing!

Moral of the story, go to your local florist. NO WOMAN WANTS TO GET HER FLOWERS IN A BOX ANYWAY.

Exact same thing here...flowers arrived wilted and in a box....ended up costing $80 to have delivered...the wost...right up there with 1-800 flowers...go to the supermarket your better off

View more comments (2)
Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers review in Omaha, Nebraska: Ripped me off at the checkout. Found out they charged me way more.

Proflowers ripped me off when I checked out. They said that the price was a certain amount and after I entered my credit card number they charged me for way more and added ridiculous additional charges. I ordered flowers for my girlfriend on Valentine's Day and they added a 10$ Valentine's Day charge. They also didn't tell you they charged a ridiculous amount for delivery. I ordered what I thought were 20$ flowers. After I checked out and had entered my credit card number, I found out the charge was 45$. And you can't cancel your order. *** business practices. Internet pickpocketers. I will never order flowers from them and no one else should. Seriously shady company. They have terrible business practices and it's *** that they took advantage of having my credit card number and added charges.
Michelle

I have to say I got mine from ProFlowers today and they were DEAD. Not a little wilted, not a little droopy, not not opened but DEAD DEAD DEAD rotten. It was like they'd been frozen and when they thawed they soaked in their own water. Thank goodness hubby had them sent to the house. I would have been soooooo embarrassed if they showed up to my place of business.

ANY men reading this a word of advise. By the time proflowers charges you for .... Let me cut and past all the bull s. Now... this was for a 49.99 W/upgrade vase and strawberries. The flowers were DEAD and the strawberries didn't even show.... Maybe tomorrow.

GO TO YOUR LOCAL FLORIST... Just call them, tell them what you want to spend and they will make it GREAT, 10 times better then this ***. I know not seeing a picture makes some men nervous but honestly it's the best way.

If you don't want to do that go through teleflora.com You order it online, but that order is sent to your local florist and it is arranged and delivered.

Large Ginger: Free!

Full Half Dozen Gourmet Dipped Fancy Berries $29.99: $0.00

TOTAL: $95.69

Same thing happened to me. Picked standard shipping delivery between 9am and 8pm.

Suppose to be $14.99, charged double and didn't show total charges untill sales was complete.

Sent e-mail to customer service, no response yet. First time using Pro Flowers, will not use anagin.

View more comments (1)

ProFlowers review in Mckinney, Texas: Worst flowers I have ever seen

This was outright fraud. Not only was my price more than doubled at check out, when the flowers got here they were wilted and limp the leaves looked like limp garlic leaves the flowers were closed and even after 2 hours in water there was no improvement. I'm just glad I was the one who answered the door when they got here, It would have been an embarrassment to give these to my wife so I trashed them and did what I should have done to start with, went to a real florist. I paid through paypal and WILL be filing a dispute.

I received my flowers from pro flowers on Valentine Day 2012.they were horrible. My co workers received flowers also that day after me.

When I seen there's I was so embarrassed of mine I took them off my desk.Love my husband for the thought. when I got home and he seen them he could not believe it..He told me he was sorry..but the sad thing is its not his fault..Pro Flowers is a RIP OFF!!

Just got my flowers and they are wilted and limp, too. Sad looking, really. Stay away from ProFlowers.

Michelle

I just got mine. My 5 year old said 'poor dead flowers' after I put them in the vase. RIP OFF

I, unfortunately, had them sent to my girlfriend at work. She asked me if it was supposed to be a joke gift (wilted flowers).

View more comments (3)
ProFlowers review - Pro Flowers - Pro Crooks
My husband ordered some flowers from Pro Flowers that were advertised as being on sale for $39.99. He used the 1-800 number to place the order by the time the sales person was done strong arming him into all the hidden delivery (3 seperate)charges those "sale" flowers...

I just experienced the SAME THING!! It was more than double the $19.99 price for the flowers.

I think it borders on criminal to take people to the cleaners like this. They should tell you BEFORE you enter your credit card information HOW MUCH THE TOTAL will be for the order! Then, you can decide to forget the whole thing, as I would have done after seeing the final price!

What a rip off outfit!! I have a new name for this company: PRO RIP OFF ARTISTS INTERNATIONAL.

View more comments
Proflowers Arrangement

Proflowers are Pros at deceiving you!
I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from ProFlowers with pics of what I received and found that the email address could not receive email. There is no place on the website for comments to be posted or actual pictures of what to expect from them. I have left feedback on their website but doubt my likelihood of receiving any satisfaction. I have emailed them through their "contact us" link on their website but also doubt satisfaction. BUYER BEWARE !

Large Ginger: Free!

Full Half Dozen Gourmet Dipped Fancy Berries $29.99: $0.00

Proflowers are internet pickpockets

Dear Pro Flowers, First I select my flowers at a certain price. Then I select shipping at a certain price. Then I provide my credit card info and then I receive confirmation of my order. Imagine my surpise when I have a charge for shipping and handling added. And I feel so dirty....then to add insult to injury, you add $4.99. to gtd that you will actually deliver on the date I already paid for. Wow, aren't you great human beings. Well no doubt you really are pros.....at being internet pickpockets.....This will be my very last order with you and I am going to share my opinion with all who will listen. Goodbye Michael F

they have been known for tacking on surcharges, the easy saver scam and fake chocolate for years, it's your own fault if you don't check them out before you order

Michelle

**forgive me if you are seeing this post for the 3/4/5th time. I am posting on EVERY post I see re;Proflowers and their *** product**

100 Blooms of Love with 6 Gourmet Dipped Strawberries: $49.98

Large Ginger: Free! (got basic *** clear)

Full Half Dozen Gourmet Dipped Fancy Berries $29.99: $0.00 (never showed up)

TOTAL: $95.69

All they wanted to do was send me a new set of flowers....ummmmmm no thank you. I sooooo wish I could post a PIC of these terrible flowers.

View more comments (1)

ProFlowers review in Escondido, California: Pro Flowers

I ordered flowers for my daughter for Valentine's Day, she is away at college and feeling sad. Pro Flowers had a special bouquet for 24.99 with 4.99 shipping. Upon entering my credit card, I was charged $52.76 for this order!! They tacked on an extra 9.98 shipping, charged 6.99 for a "free" vase, 2.99 handling and tax. I was told there was no way to cancel this order. Do Not use this service! It cost me twice the amount of the flowers for this delivery!!! The refund policy is ridiculous, they did agree to refund 4.99 of the shipping (keeping it still at twice the advertised price) and 6.99 for the vase, I have to wait 5-10 business days for the $12 refund to my card, even though they haven't even processed the order!
Service
Proflowers Delivery Service

Proflowers a big SCAM!!!

i put in an order online and come to find out after check out that i was being charged twice for delivery. mind you that they didnt show the total amount including shipping after i paid for it with my credit card. THey will mislead you that you are only spending 30 bucks for a set of flowers and will not inform you that they will charge you twice for delivery and all of their hidden charges after you pay for it. i called the customer service and they said that they cant help me nor im not allowed to cancel my order. I suggest everyone to stay away from them!

I never ordered because they were going to charge me $40 in shipping/delivery charges, what a joke!! The arrangement I was going to buy was only $39.

jhernandez

We apologize if you've had difficulty with our online ordering process. We aim to keep the charges as transparent as possible.

All charges will be itemized and displayed prior to any order being confirmed. And you will never be charged more than once for shipping on a single item; we simply break the shipping charges down if there are any surcharges over the standard rates for things such as early morning, weekend, or guaranteed holiday deliveries, for example. The itemized breakdown's placement on the form after the credit card information is simply a function of how the order process works. But no authorization or other communication of sale is placed on your card until the order is confirmed on the following page.

However, if there are any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call at the number Luke posted above, 866-526-9426.

One of us be happy to discuss any of our policies (including shipping and holiday cancellations), partners, or products with you. -Steve @ProFlowers

jhernandez

Trigun4299, I apologize for your experience, as this is not typical of our service. Please contact me at 866-526-9426 and I will make this right. Luke

next time do a search on the company name, this place has been doing surcharges and other nasty things like that (like the "easy saver scam") for years

Like others have said - very sneaky. They advertise $19.99, then add a $10 for delivery, and $5 for guaranteed on date delivery, and then a $3 "care and handling" fee.

You won't see this until you are about to pay - after you put in your CC#.

View more comments (4)
Service
Proflowers Delivery Service
Reason of review
Problems with payment

ProFlowers review in Stockton, California: This is mora than a scam, it is dishonest

Bought a couple of dozen roses for Valentines at "$19.99 each" and when you hit the "add to cart" it still shows the same price but AFTER you process your payment THEN you find out your total is $43.00 per dozen! This is beyond scam, this is plain dishonesty! Any reputable company would show all the charges BEFORE you pay and then let you decide whether to want to go ahead with the order or not. Shame on Proflowers and shame on all the TV and radio hosts that promote it! For that amount of money I could have bought the same roses and take them out for diner too!

They DO show the total with shipping and handling BEFORE you purchase. You are the one who just clicked clicked clicked and then confirmed and THEN you decided it wasn't a good deal after paying. Again: they DO show you the total and all charges before confirming the purchase and charging you.

You failed and the other poster failed even more; at least he admits that it shows you the total before checkout is finalized.

jhernandez

Wronged Again, we attempt to make all of the charges clear by itemizing them on the review your order page, before your order is confirmed and charged. Please contact us at 888-855-3486 and we will be happy to review your order with you. Luke

Same thing happened to me. All along you see 19.99 then at check out they've added 15 delivery, 4.99 guaranteed val day delivery 4 care and handling and tax.

Luckily I caught it before hitting confirm. A waste of time.

View more comments (2)