Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

ProFlowers STINKS! Go elsewhere.

What a preposterous joke. I sent Christmas "wreaths" to a dozen of my clients at $26 a pop- then they started calling me up saying "did I offend you? Is this a joke? What the *** did you send me??". Turns out, the "wreath" was an absurd little fistful of dead and dying cedar and pine boughs (max length about 6") and a bizarre little tin box with no redeeming value whatsoever. Can't put the boughs in the box or it falls over. Can't put water in it for the poor little boughs because it leaks like a seive. A terribly embarrassing state of affairs and the customer service rep said "yeah, we've had lots of complaints" (!!!!) but refused to do anything about it- like perhaps sending a proper, as-described wreath. Please, spend your $$ with your local florist instead. This outfit is a loosing bet.

I have sent ProFlowers 7 emails over the last 8-10 weeks and NOT ONE of them have been answered or replied to.

Do you really think this makes people want to do business with you?

Dear Proflowersw Stinks,

I am sorry that you had this experience with your orders. Please know that is not typical of our service or product, and would be happy to look into if further for you.

Please give me a call at our corporate office, phone number 866-526-9426. Thank you, Sallie

View more comments (1)

ProFlowers review in New York, New York: Poor customer service

I called proflowers because I was ordering an item that was 24.99 plus there were several containers it could come in, each being listed as 6.99. When I added on of the 6.99 items to my order, the subtotal was 41.97, 34.99 + 16.98, then I tried another one, it subtotaled $31 and change, so I it was not clear why one was $10 more, when they going by their site, both cups were 6.99 and should have been the same price subtotaled. There was also a clause stating that shipping and handling and tax were not included in this subtotal, in fact you don't find out how much the total will be until the very end, after you have gone through the trouble of filling everything out. I called to find out the difference in subtotals when they were supposed to be the same price, I wanted that 16.98 itemized, she said something about a delivery fee, and I asked why is it on one cup and not the other. She works there and didn't even know this product, and it had " as seen in People Magazine" stamped all over it. She never clearly answered the question, nor did she try to find out why there was a difference in pricing of items there were supposedly the same price. And I mentioned that the site said shipping and handling is not included in the subtotal, no response. I thanked her for her time and said she didn't answer my quesiton, she said she answered and told me to have a good day. Proflowers, get some people who know the products you sell, and itemize all of your charges so its clear to the customer exactly what they are paying for. NO games or tricks or cons please.

I apologize for your recent experience with your ProFlowers order and would like to discuss this with you. Please call me at the corporate office, phone number 866-526-9426.

Sallie

Service
Proflowers Delivery Service
Reason of review
Pricing issue

ProFlowers review in Pennsauken Township, New Jersey: Flowers never delivered

I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday and paid extra to have specific ones sent to our home at a specific time so that she would get them before having to head into work (keep in mind I ordered the flowers a week in advance). I received a call ( and so did she !) from some customer service representative explaining that the flowers could not get delivered the day I had arranged (Sat- her birthday) and that they would be delivered Monday. Monday (now 2 days after her birthday) she and I again get another call stating that the flowers would be another day. No apologies, no refund offered. Never use this company to deliver flowers EVER! It is ridiculous that a company like this even stays in business. They charge fees for services they cannot provide.

I am so sorry for your recent experience with your birthday order and would like to talk to you. Please call me at our courporate office, phone 866-526-9426. Sallie

Review
It's simple.... I have been a faithful customer of Pro-Flowers for YEARS!! Today I ordered my aunt a little Christmas Tree. She had a stroke and is paralyzed and lives in a nursing home and I am her primary caretaker as all our other family has died. Unfortunately,...

To whom it may concern,

I am a 29 year old mother of 2. Let me start off by saying that I usually use FTD for my flower deliveries.

I decided to give you guys a try this year through the recommendation of a co-workers. WORST CHOICE EVER! I have never taken the time to write a business a letter off discontent until today. Your service has been so HORRENDOUS that I have decided to take the time out of my day to send this email.

I have never seen a company have such a blatant disregard for its paying customers, quite frankly its DISGUSTING and you should be out of business.

On Friday, May 6th, I placed two orders to be delivered ON MOTHER'S DAY, SUNDAY MAY 8TH to both my mother and mother-in-law in Florida. When I placed the order for my mother-in-law, I was given the option to include an electronic greeting card. I was NOT given the same option for my mother's bouquet. On Saturday, May 7th, I decided to call your customer service to see if I could be emailed a link to send the electronic greeting card to my mother as well.

After waiting on hold for 10 minutes, I was able to reach a representative that clearly was not in the United States.

They did not understand what I was requesting, so they transferred me to someone in the United States. After waiting on hold for ONE HOUR, I was finally connected to an American representative, only for them to tell me that the electronic greeting card was not available for the bouquet I sent. So I pose you these two questions:

1. Why do you not have a standardized set of offerings?

Why in the world did I need to wait on hold for an ENTIRE HOUR for a second representative to tell me it was not available. Why couldn't the first representative tell me this? If you are going to outsource your call centers, you should make sure that they are equip and able to hand customer service questions. Not just transfer your paying customers somewhere else.

Oh but wait...that issue is MEANINGLESS compared to what happened next. It gets SO MUCH WORSE. On Sunday May 8th, my mother DID NOT receive her mother's day bouquet of sunflowers that I spent NINETY ONE DOLLARS ON. Around 9:15pm MST I called your customer service to find out why the delivery was never made.

I was told by the representative that the florist ran out of the flowers that I ordered.So now I pose these questions: 1. Why did I not receive a courtesy call explaining that the florist ran out of flowers? 2. Why was I not given another bouquet option BEFORE the end of mother's day?

3. Why did I have to be the one to call in about a service that YOU did not deliver? So the representative gave me the option to have the flowers delivered on Monday, May 9th. I was EXTREMELY CLEAR that I did not want the flowers delivered the next day, and that I just wanted my refund.

He apologized for the inconvenience and told me that he processed my return. IT GETS MUCH MUCH WORSE...... When I woke up this morning, I found it odd that I had not received a confirmation email of my refund. So I called your customer service to confirm that the refund was processed.

To my surprise, THE ORDER WAS IN FACT NOT REFUNDED. Instead, this representative placed the order for the flowers to be delivered today and issued a $25 gift card to my email. COMPLETE DISREGARD FOR MY CLEAR REQUEST. YOUR COMPANY SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

To make matters worse, the service representative who had to break this horrible news to me also informed me that she COULD NOT refund me my money because it was a FLORIST ORDER. WHAT THE DOES THAT MEAN? When I placed the order, I placed it at proflowers.com. NOT A LOCAL FLORIST.

PROFLOWERS.COM SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SERVICE EXPERIENCE OF THEIR PAYING CUSTOMERS. When I was given this ridiculous answer, I became even more FURIOUS. She put me on hold and told me that she was going to have to transfer me to the florist department. BUT GUESS WHAT????

I NEVER WAS TRANSFERRED. I was put on hold and the call was dropped. I was on a LAND LINE, not a cell phone, so I know it was not me who dropped the call. Sooo, I called back again.

This time, when the service rep answered, I asked to speak to a manager immediately. She of course asked me what was going. When I explained to her, she told me that she could processes the return. So I asked her why she could processes it and the representative before her couldn't?

She said that she couldn't speak for the other representative, but all she had to do was pull up her application and process the return. So I waited for her to pull up her application and I gave her the information she requested. Please keep in mind, that I had ALREADY EXPLAINED TO HER THE THE PREVIOUS REPRESENTATIVE TOLD ME THAT SHE COULD NOT PROCESS THE RETURN BECAUSE IT WAS A FLORIST ORDER. Well, when this representative finally got her application up, she told me that she could process it because it was indeed a florist order.

WHAT???? I JUST TOLD THIS WOMAN THAT THE REP BEFORE HER TOLD ME THAT. SO SHE MADE ME WAIT FOR HER TO PULL UP HER *** APPLICATION TO TELL ME THAT SAME EXACT THING THAT I JUST TOLD HER!!! So this woman, named Melissa BTW, told me that she would have to transfer me to the florist department.

Upon finally being transferred, I discover that I am transferred to a department OVERSEAS! I tell the representative to put a manager on the line immediately. He asks me for my order number and I refuse to give it to him. I insist that he puts a manager on the line.

He puts me on hold an guess what happens... THE CALL DROPS AGAIN WHILE I AM ON A LAND LINE!!! What is REALLY happening is that YOUR REPRESENTATIVES ARE HANGING UP ON ME!!! So I take a deep breath and I dial your customer service number for what FEELS LIKE THE 50TH TIME.

Once again I am routed to an overseas representative. Once again I immediately ask for a manager. The representative asks for my order number and I refuse to give it to him. I tell him I will provide it to the manager once he or she gets on the line.

He puts my on hold, then comes back on the line and tells me that his supervisor will not come on unless I provide the order number first. So I told him to give me the managers name and ID number so that I could report this manager for not coming to the line. He put me on hold, then he came back and said that he was going to transfer me. WHY DID I NEED TO THREATEN TO REPORT THE MANAGER IN ORDER FOR HER TO COME TO THE LINE?

RIDICULOUS!! Finally the supervisor comes on the line. I explain the entire situation to her. She explains to me that she is going to put me on hold, contact the florist department to issue the refund then provide me with confirmation.

She was able to do all of this WITHIN 5 MINUTES!!!!! SO I ASK YOU THIS FINAL QUESTION...WHY IN THE WORLD DID I HAVE TO CALL SO MANY TIMES AND BE GIVEN THE RUN AROUND BY SEVERAL AMERICAN REPRESENTATIVES FOR SOMETHING THAT AN OVERSEAS REP WAS ABLE TO DO IN FIVE MINUTES??? Once again, I would like to make clear that never in MY LIFE have I taken the time to write an email like this to a business. This has been BY FAR the WORST customer service experience I have ever had across ALL INDUSTRIES, EVEN THE CABLE INDUSTRY.

I don't even understand how you guys are still in business. I wouldn't be surprised if your company goes under in the coming years. Disgruntled ex-customer, Ariane Voigt 954-662-8280 PS.

YOU DON'T CARE, SO YOU SHOULD CHANGE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL ADDRESS. EXTREMELY MISLEADING!!!

View more comments

Proflowers hidden fees!

Ok I'm the latest pissed customer for Proflowers! I ordered flowers yesterday and clearly saw that the bill should have been $52.98 when i got the receipt I was billed $62.59 A difference of $9.61 in hidden added fees! I went to the site and recreated the order and the same price $52.98 came up before I was supposed to hit submit! i called them immediately and told them I want this additional amount off my order or I filing a compliant with the attorney generals office and that there is complaints for Proflowers all over the internet that they do this regularly and the attorney generals office would be very interested!! They refunded difference!!

Standard Delivery:$9.99

Guaranteed Valentine's Day Delivery:$9.99

These two fees are tacked on at the very end of the process and nowhere are they even alluded to until you get to the confirmation page (which has FOUR buttons to confirm and ZERO buttons to change your order!). The shipping cost during my order was $6.99. Why did it change?

This is blatant hiding of unnecessary fees and I ended up deleting my order from my cart. I'll stick with 1-800-flowers or just use that money to take my wife out to a nice dinner. Horrible business practice.

Hidden fee when I clicked checkout it said 42.96 total when i got the confirmation email they added an extra 9.99 that was not listed at checkout

20 Sweetheart Tulips with Ruby Vase and Chocolates Qty: 1 $29.98

Order Sub-total:$52.95

Tax:$0.00

Order total:$52.95

jaynee h

Jill, I apologize for the frustration with our website. Please contact me at 888-855-3486 for further assistance. I look forward to hearing from you.

View more comments (2)

ProFlowers review in Atlanta, Georgia: Pro Flowers-DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

Pro Flowers is HORRIBLE! DO NOT USE THEM! First of all, they employ false advertising. When they do the add-ons at the end of the order, it ends up to be MUCH more than the order amount. AND, I spent an enormous amount of time attempting to correct the street number, when finally they said it was then a new order and could not be delivered until the next day...I couldn't CANCEL either. I ordered them on Friday, Monday was her birthday and she won't get them until Wednesday. Do yourself a favor and CALL a florist near your delivery location.

Service
Proflowers Delivery Service

ProFlowers review in Syracuse, New York: Pro-Flowers sucks

Please save yourself the trouble and STAY AWAY from these thief's. They overcharged my CC and sent magazines I did not agree to. I could not get the charge reversed because it was over 120 days when I discovered what they did to me. Then I get a phone call from some lady who was rude and short with me, offering some *** about gas savings which was supposed to be free. She talked real fast and I had to ask her to repeat herself many times. She just sighed loudly like I was bothering her, hey *you* called me witch with a (B). They will say I agreed to the magazines but please search all through the website for anything like that. I feel that there should be an "opt in" option, not a opt out option.
Review
I placed an order with Proflowers.com. The arrangement actually was quite nice. (Of course they were - they charged me $72 for that $49 arrangement!) But not only did the automatically subscribe me to their spam server, they've apparently sold my contact info to...

Yep same here. I requested all my personal info that I have on record about myself from LexusNexus. My Purchase Activity Record show a purchase that I cross-referenced via the date and amount and sure enough ProFlowers sold my info to a company called Ibehavior Inc, who in turn sold it to LexusNexus.

View more comments
Product
Proflowers Arrangement
Loss

ProFlowers aka wine.com is practicing fraud on their sites

I went to their web site to order a wine gift basket. At the top of their page it clearly stated 20% off any item of $39.99 or more. After giving them critical info credit card, dob, email, etc. I went to place the order and it asked for a promo code. Guess what....no code. I called Erica at 1.800.776.3569. She told me to go ahead and submit the order and she would then take 20% off that order number. It turns out she cannot do that, she cannot even cancel the order even thought this another part of their company. I asked to speak to her manager Michelle. 5 minutes later, Erica tells me her manager refused to speak to me. She was very sorry, but I would have to call 1.800.692.1724 to cancel. They are closed for the weekend. I called Citi Mastercard and closed this card out and will get a new one. I spoke with their fraud department and they are already under investigation for numerous complaints.

So who do think is trustworthy in service and presentation of order?

cohena2

Proflowers clearly states on the website before you select the item and on the checkout screen that a promo code is needed. Its not Proflowers fault that your dumb@ss tried to get the discount without the promo code.

View more comments (1)

PROFLOWERS Sucks

I ordered an anniversary bouquet for my parents 33rd wedding anniversary...not only were they 2 hours late the bouquet and the vase did not look like the picture at all. When I called to try to work out a refund of at least the 3 shipping charges or the 40$ (70 total) for the flowers, they put me on hold and came back to tell me they will refund the money and the florist is on their way to pick up the boquet and balloon!!!!! My mom waited for these terrible flowers and then they wanted to pick them back up in order to refund any money. This is there "policy" I was told...I even used a bad word on the phone which I NEVER DO. I told them how f----d up that would be of them and so cruel on their special day. I told them forget about it, I will never order from you again nor will I reccomend your company!!!
jaynee h

I look forward to hearing from you. Sallie

Product