Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Proflowers sent dead flowers for Mother's Day

My daughter ordered flowers from proflowers and they arrived cooked in a box. The UPS driver did not knock on the door and left them on the porch at 80 degrees, they were wrapped in plastic and had a sponge filled with water at the base of the stems. 80 degrees, plastic and water cook flowers. I also ordered flowers for my Mother that happened to be in Alaska.....no where on the page does it say they charge 30 dollars to deliver there but it comes out on your statement at the bank!!! Never Again! Will I use their services!!
Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers review in Livingston, New Jersey: Took my order on Saturday with guarenteed delivery. Monday-still no flowers

Ordered flowers from Proflowers.com Saturday with same day delivery guaranteed. sent me an e-mail Sat. night to tell me they were unable to find a florist to deliver. This morning I okayed it for them to deliver today. Next I received an e-mail telling me it would have to be a different arrngement, which I agreed to. They called 15 minutes ago and I discovered that even though my card was charged $95.00 on Sat. ,which included $7. for same day delivery, my flowers are still not delivered. These were to a friend who had surgery, had her bladder punctured during the surgery, and other complications. Flowers would have been nice!

Had the same experience. I placed a same day delivery for my mom's birthday, like I do every year since she lives 4hrs away from me.

She actually looks forward to this every yr on her bday and mother's day. I paid extra for same day delivery. Pro Flowers says that if you place an order I believe its before 2pm they can deliver same day. I placed mine before 9am.

At 4:30pm I called to check the status of delivery and was told it would be delivered before 6pm she even put me on hold to check with the florist.An hour later I get a call telling me the florist had a last minute funeral to do and couldn't deliver mine until the next day. As pissed as I was I agreed because the lady who called promised me the flowers would be del. by noon on Saturday. At 9:15 Saturday I rcv an email saying my delivery was made so I call my mom and no Delivery!

I call back and was told the florist confirmed the wrong order by mistake and guarenteed my delivery by once again 6pm. At around 4pm I get another call telling me it will now be Monday! Pissed I do what anyone would do and I demanded my money back. Now the day after my mom's bday and no flowers.

Honestly when I demanded my money back I should have rcvd my money back plus my order should have been delivered anyways. Forgot to add on Friday I had the person that called me call and apoligize to mom and also she was promised the order on Sat.

before noon and she sat home all day waiting on this gift from her daughter. Never again will I order from Pro Flowers and I will tell anyone who will listen to use someone else for all gifting orders.

jaynee h

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

View more comments (1)
Proflowers Arrangement
Loss

ProFlowers review in San Rafael, California: Pro-Flowers sold my mother's address to scammers

I ordered flowers from these people on Valentine's day and mother's day. After typing in my mother's delivery address I accidentally clicked on a box that listed her address as mine. She is 95 years old and lives in an assisted living facility 2000 miles away from me. She started getting ESPN magazine at her address with my name on it. At first she threw it away until she started getting collection letters. I had never heard of this magazine before she mentioned it to me, and never ordered it. She has been extremely distressed by the collection letters. I can't respond to the letters because they have no return address on them, and, if they did, it wouldn't help much since my mother is legally blind. It could only have happened on their site since my mother's address would never appear anywhere else. On top of this their billing practices are shady. Do NOT order from these people. You are better off googling florists in the home town of the person you want to send flowers to. At least those people have a local reputation to worry about. Pro-flowers is horrible.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

This happened to me also! I ordered the flowers and within 20 minutes I had other unrelated charges on my visa!!! I had to contact the bank and it was a big hassle!!!!

View more comments (2)
Proflowers Arrangement

Proflowers.com -- Dont do business with them!

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day delivery --paid extra to have them sent on Sunday. Saturday afternoon I got a form email saying they couldnt fulfill the order but would deliver them Monday or Tuesday. I called immediately and was told I would get a free upgrade on the bouquet along with a partial refund. They said they would call my mother and apologize. Simply put, none of this ever happened. No refund, no flowers were ever delivered. I feel so rotten that my mother got nothing on Mother's Day. I spent the entire week this week trying to get through to Proflowers to get my money back -- the one things they did do was charge my credit card. After being on hold for at least 20 mins each time I called, I was told they couldnt do anything until they talked to the florist. Finally on Friday a customer service rep said they would give me a refund. I haven't seen the money yet. The customer service, the follow through is horrendous at ProFlowers. What makes me most upset is that my mother never got her flowers.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

I agree. My son ordered flowers for me, then called on Mother's Day very upset beause the flowers he ordered would not be delivered until the following Saturday, and they said that he couldn't cancel.

You know, just the thought that he tried to get these to me touched my heart. He could not afford the flowers in the first place and to sit at home knowing that I was here and couldn't even get a hug, much less $50 in flowers, broke his heart.

Pro Flowers needs to go into another business, or close their site down when they realize they can't fulfill orders for such an important holiday. Lousy way to do business.

View more comments (1)

ProFlowers/Flowers Express - My ***

Simply put, I ordered a plant in a cute watering can for my mom's birthday on May 9th to be delivered on May 10th. The ad said 'Same Day Delivery' so I thought the NEXT day surely shouldn't be a problem. May 10th came and went without a call from mom - she did NOT get her flowers on her birthday! I had to call ProFlowers - they didn't bother to call me. They blamed it on the florists who were supposed to deliver it - then they couldn't Find a florist who carried what I ordered! I asked if this is how they regularly do business - not calling the client back, not delivering on the delivery date, or just delivering whatever they feel like delivering. After being on hold with customer service for almost 30 minutes I finally got a supervisor who only offered me $11.00 back and would "call my mother to apologize'. Really???? Like she wants to hear from them??? Absolutely not! Unbelievable! I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from these unreliable people. I may even go to the BBB to report them - they have obviously gotten away with this for a long time.

this is the EXACT thing that happened to me. BBB it is!

I received an email confirmation before 3pm eastern and was charged a same day delivery charge. I also received a phone call from a pro flowers express representative at about 6pm eastern on Friday evening apologizing that the order was not delivered because the resident was not at home. Then I proceeded to explain that I did not check off a residence that my mother in law was in a hospital. She said that maybe she was released and that’s why it couldn’t be delivered. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I told her that I was sure she was still in the hospital recovering from open heart surgery and then she added that sometimes they get moved to different rooms so maybe she got moved. I told the girl I wanted the same day charge removed from my bill and credited back. She said it would take 1 or 2 days.

By this time I am upset with the girl and tell her that I explicitly put her room number and the building she was in and advised her to tell the delivery person to go in the main entrance and just ask for for her and they would look it up in the computer to confirm what I had written. I was visiting my mother in law Saturday before Hurricane Irene and was there at the hospital until after 2 pm and still no flowers.

I called her later that night and she said they had been delivered. When I went to see her Sunday afternoon I couldn’t believe my eyes when I looked at the flowers. Nothing at all like the picture and it came in a smiley face coffee mug. Horrible and tacky. $40 for a coffee mug of cheap flowers, give me a break. I could have picked nicer ones out front of the hospital. I will never use ProFlowers or any variation of it again.

Businesses like this that conduct shoddy practices and treat customers like a number are despicable. This was a very traumatic event in our families lives and I can not believe I added this ridiculous unnecessary stress to the week.

I’ve looked up reviews online and now am not surprised to find many other unsatisfied customers. That $8.00 better come off my bill.

View more comments (2)

ProFlowers...in a box!!!!!

Unless you like having your "fresh" flowers delivered on some one's special day...IN a BOX!!! don't order from proflowers.com. Are you kidding me. i was really embarrassed when the $70 flowers where delivered to my mother-in-law at her fancy corporate law firm on her 60th birthday...i' a freakin box. She had to open the box, then assemble the flowers herself in the vase i paid $10 dollars extra for...then find some water. Proflowers did however refund my money when I called and complained. The customer service agent could speak English well and did not argue with me at all! So that was a pleasant and unexpected experience in that way ironically.

Proflowers

My son sent me flowers from Proflowers. Iris and Tulips in a ginger jar. The quality was horrible!!! I called them and they said because they were so busy the quality suffered! They resent the flowers yesterday and they were just as bad. The 2nd set of flowers were healthy just really skimpy and small. Looks nothing like the picture. This is a classic case of bait and switch. I would never use Proflowers for fear they would send *** flowers and I would not know unless the receiver told me! Totally unreliable. Do not use proflowers!! They take your money and give you garbage

Proflowers Bouquet
Loss
I went on Pro Flowers website to order flowers for my grandmother for mothers day. The order total was $39.00. I accepted the fact that since I was ordering on Friday it was too late to get the flowers delivered on Sunday (Mother's Day) & I agreed to have them...

ProFlowers review in Leicester, Massachusetts: Nightmare Customer Service

I have never filed a complaint online until now. What a nightmare dealing with this company. They did not ship my wife's mothers day flowers and after 2 phone calls and 3 emails later I haven't received any satisfactory response. Each time I have spoken with an outsourced individual and each time I was required to re-state the problem with a least 20 minutes of hold time. Each email response contradicted the prior email giving me false information and remedies/codes that did not work. I have a passion now to spread the word about this horrible (lack of customer service) company. RH in GA

Pro flowers has the most getto people working for them canceled my order they said I would not be charged and then took the money out anyways six days latter I have Ben waiting for ''call back " and nothing yet worst company ever

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

I agree completely with this post. ProFlowers, and particularly ProFlowers Florist Express have the worst and most frustrating customer service I have ever encountered.

The company was supposed to deliver flowers to my mother, and although they LIED and said that the flowers were signed for, they never arrived. After five separate phone calls to Proflowers and weeks of trying to get either a refund or the flowers delivered, there has been absolutely no movement. They won't tell me the name of the florist responsible, and ProFlowers representatives take absolutely no responsibility for this extremely frustrating and fruitless process.

Don't use ProFlowers!

They are really unreliable and have terrible terrible customer service.

At this point I'm not even angry because I'd like to have my money back, I'm just angry that there has been such a reprehensible stream of ineffective, lying customer service representatives. Proflowers is the WORST online flower service I have ever encountered, and I will never use ProFlowers again.

I have had the same experiance with proflowers myself and other florists. I do not even purchase any flowers from any telefloral, proflowers, etc.

because the quality is usually very bad and disappointing. If I want flowers, I go to my local grocery store or walmart.

At least I can see what I am purchasing. Because of such poor service and poor products, I feel most florists should be out of business.

View more comments (3)
Review
what happen to some one bring you flowers in a vase full of water and handing them to you with a smile not giving you a box with flowers and they are have dead and you have to fill the vase your self and the the $19.99 price after all said a done was $45.00 what a...

Attempted to order funeral arrangement on line and was unable to use discount since was referred to sister company. Before I found this out called and spoke with a representative named Zeke who kept questioning me if I put the web address in correctly. I asked to speak with another representative and had to ask 5-6 more times as he kept trying to say but, but but...

He finally transferred me to the que (where I had to wait for another Representative. The second person was very nice and helpful and immediately explained why I was unable to use the on-line ordering due to the type of arrangement, and the sister company did not accept the coupon.

All in all was a very disappointing experience, and will definitely advise friends and family not to use this service. :upset

View more comments