flowers order delivery pro flowers service customer service customer money vase card

$89 for $39 flowers | ProFlowers review from Houston, Texas

I ordered the $39 special flowers for Mothers Day, but with all of their "extra" charges the total ended up at $89! You won't see these charges until after entering all of your credit card an shipping information, so watch out. There were charges because it was Mother's day season, high shipping charges, extra charges for Sunday delivery, charges for a gift card, and charges for a vase automatically added; I would have had to pay even more but I saw the vase get added and deleted it. Until everything is completed and you are ready to order you won't see the real total; the totals and price you see before that are "before extra charges". This isn't really a scam, since you do get one chance to see the real (big) total right at the end, but if you aren't paying attention you'll end up spending way more than you expect. I don't expect to ever do business with them again- I don't want to give work with a business where I have to give them my credit card information before seeing my final price. On the plus side, my mom said the flowers looked nice.

Additional Charges | ProFlowers review from Tampa, Florida

I ordered flowers for Mother Day because I was told this company was hones. The flowers were delieved on time and where beautiful and thought I would use them again. I do NOT often order anything on the internet. Now I have two additional charges on my bank account that I have no idea where they came from. One is for freeshipping and one for a Tricore Inc. I have sent an eil to freeshipping to cael whatever this. The other ricor I. I have no way of kwg wat this i. he charge gives meno information and thee ae s may Tricor nmed companies on the inteenet that I wouldn't kno where to start. Ifanyon can give ay information on ho to cace ths I would love to hear fr y. Thisisway I do NOT nd will Not order offthe intenet and neve aga wih Proflowers
Review

PROFLOWERS!!!DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

Simply put, I ordered a bonsai for my fiance's birthday on May 26, I paid rush service to have it delivered on May 31, the morning went without a call from my fiance. I called them and didnt bother to help me, they said they were happy to refund me my money, like I wanted a refund! I pushed and pushed and they promised me to place an order with Flower Express and they were going to send a plant just a plain plant to him. They edited my message to him and promised me that it was going to arrive that afternoon before 6pm. Well you guess! nothing nothing nothing arrived! I called again and asked if this is how they do business in what kind of business they are, in the business of making special a occasion memorable or in the business of *** off naive customers like me who trusted them with my business. After being on hold with customer service for almost 50 minutes I finally got a supervisor who only offered me $15.00 credit for my next purchase! This people need to be out of business now it is unbelievable I wish I had read these reviews before placing my order with these people. I am filing a complain with the BBB and I will report them - they have have been getting away with this for a long time.
Proflowers Plant

ProFlowers

I ordered flowers from ProFlowers company on line. I paid $67.00 USD, for a peace lily, that was so small, I could put it on an end table. I assumed it was large a large plant, because of the pricing. I wanted to stand it in a corner of my family room. But it was so small I could sit it on an end table. The picture shown on line was a larger plant. I have paid half this price and got a much larger plant. As another customer already said, it was in a box on my porch in the sun. Had I not been home, there is no telling what it would have looked like in the heat. I will never use this service again and recommend that you don't either!

I also received an extremely small arrangement for my daughter's birthday bouquet. I needed it that a.m., paid xtra for shipping and charges so assumed that it would be something big - but it wasn't AND the $5 birthday balloon wasn't with the bouquet!

I complained but didn't receive any $$$ back.

I WON'T BE USING THEM AGAIN! :-(

Proflowers Plant

Proflowers sent dead flowers for Mother's Day

My daughter ordered flowers from proflowers and they arrived cooked in a box. The UPS driver did not knock on the door and left them on the porch at 80 degrees, they were wrapped in plastic and had a sponge filled with water at the base of the stems. 80 degrees, plastic and water cook flowers. I also ordered flowers for my Mother that happened to be in Alaska.....no where on the page does it say they charge 30 dollars to deliver there but it comes out on your statement at the bank!!! Never Again! Will I use their services!!
Proflowers Flowers

Took my order on Saturday with guarenteed delivery. Monday-still no flowers | ProFlowers review from Livingston, New Jersey

Ordered flowers from Proflowers.com Saturday with same day delivery guaranteed. sent me an e-mail Sat. night to tell me they were unable to find a florist to deliver. This morning I okayed it for them to deliver today. Next I received an e-mail telling me it would have to be a different arrngement, which I agreed to. They called 15 minutes ago and I discovered that even though my card was charged $95.00 on Sat. ,which included $7. for same day delivery, my flowers are still not delivered. These were to a friend who had surgery, had her bladder punctured during the surgery, and other complications. Flowers would have been nice!

Had the same experience. I placed a same day delivery for my mom's birthday, like I do every year since she lives 4hrs away from me.

She actually looks forward to this every yr on her bday and mother's day. I paid extra for same day delivery. Pro Flowers says that if you place an order I believe its before 2pm they can deliver same day. I placed mine before 9am.

At 4:30pm I called to check the status of delivery and was told it would be delivered before 6pm she even put me on hold to check with the florist.An hour later I get a call telling me the florist had a last minute funeral to do and couldn't deliver mine until the next day. As pissed as I was I agreed because the lady who called promised me the flowers would be del. by noon on Saturday. At 9:15 Saturday I rcv an email saying my delivery was made so I call my mom and no Delivery!

I call back and was told the florist confirmed the wrong order by mistake and guarenteed my delivery by once again 6pm. At around 4pm I get another call telling me it will now be Monday! Pissed I do what anyone would do and I demanded my money back. Now the day after my mom's bday and no flowers.

Honestly when I demanded my money back I should have rcvd my money back plus my order should have been delivered anyways. Forgot to add on Friday I had the person that called me call and apoligize to mom and also she was promised the order on Sat.

before noon and she sat home all day waiting on this gift from her daughter. Never again will I order from Pro Flowers and I will tell anyone who will listen to use someone else for all gifting orders.

jaynee h

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

View more comments (1)
Proflowers Arrangement
Loss

Pro-Flowers sold my mother's address to scammers | ProFlowers review from San Rafael, California

I ordered flowers from these people on Valentine's day and mother's day. After typing in my mother's delivery address I accidentally clicked on a box that listed her address as mine. She is 95 years old and lives in an assisted living facility 2000 miles away from me. She started getting ESPN magazine at her address with my name on it. At first she threw it away until she started getting collection letters. I had never heard of this magazine before she mentioned it to me, and never ordered it. She has been extremely distressed by the collection letters. I can't respond to the letters because they have no return address on them, and, if they did, it wouldn't help much since my mother is legally blind. It could only have happened on their site since my mother's address would never appear anywhere else. On top of this their billing practices are shady. Do NOT order from these people. You are better off googling florists in the home town of the person you want to send flowers to. At least those people have a local reputation to worry about. Pro-flowers is horrible.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

This happened to me also! I ordered the flowers and within 20 minutes I had other unrelated charges on my visa!!! I had to contact the bank and it was a big hassle!!!!

View more comments (2)
Proflowers Arrangement

Proflowers.com -- Dont do business with them!

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day delivery --paid extra to have them sent on Sunday. Saturday afternoon I got a form email saying they couldnt fulfill the order but would deliver them Monday or Tuesday. I called immediately and was told I would get a free upgrade on the bouquet along with a partial refund. They said they would call my mother and apologize. Simply put, none of this ever happened. No refund, no flowers were ever delivered. I feel so rotten that my mother got nothing on Mother's Day. I spent the entire week this week trying to get through to Proflowers to get my money back -- the one things they did do was charge my credit card. After being on hold for at least 20 mins each time I called, I was told they couldnt do anything until they talked to the florist. Finally on Friday a customer service rep said they would give me a refund. I haven't seen the money yet. The customer service, the follow through is horrendous at ProFlowers. What makes me most upset is that my mother never got her flowers.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

I agree. My son ordered flowers for me, then called on Mother's Day very upset beause the flowers he ordered would not be delivered until the following Saturday, and they said that he couldn't cancel.

You know, just the thought that he tried to get these to me touched my heart. He could not afford the flowers in the first place and to sit at home knowing that I was here and couldn't even get a hug, much less $50 in flowers, broke his heart.

Pro Flowers needs to go into another business, or close their site down when they realize they can't fulfill orders for such an important holiday. Lousy way to do business.

View more comments (1)
Service
Proflowers Delivery Service

ProFlowers/Flowers Express - My ***

Simply put, I ordered a plant in a cute watering can for my mom's birthday on May 9th to be delivered on May 10th. The ad said 'Same Day Delivery' so I thought the NEXT day surely shouldn't be a problem. May 10th came and went without a call from mom - she did NOT get her flowers on her birthday! I had to call ProFlowers - they didn't bother to call me. They blamed it on the florists who were supposed to deliver it - then they couldn't Find a florist who carried what I ordered! I asked if this is how they regularly do business - not calling the client back, not delivering on the delivery date, or just delivering whatever they feel like delivering. After being on hold with customer service for almost 30 minutes I finally got a supervisor who only offered me $11.00 back and would "call my mother to apologize'. Really???? Like she wants to hear from them??? Absolutely not! Unbelievable! I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from these unreliable people. I may even go to the BBB to report them - they have obviously gotten away with this for a long time.

this is the EXACT thing that happened to me. BBB it is!

I received an email confirmation before 3pm eastern and was charged a same day delivery charge. I also received a phone call from a pro flowers express representative at about 6pm eastern on Friday evening apologizing that the order was not delivered because the resident was not at home. Then I proceeded to explain that I did not check off a residence that my mother in law was in a hospital. She said that maybe she was released and that’s why it couldn’t be delivered. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I told her that I was sure she was still in the hospital recovering from open heart surgery and then she added that sometimes they get moved to different rooms so maybe she got moved. I told the girl I wanted the same day charge removed from my bill and credited back. She said it would take 1 or 2 days.

By this time I am upset with the girl and tell her that I explicitly put her room number and the building she was in and advised her to tell the delivery person to go in the main entrance and just ask for for her and they would look it up in the computer to confirm what I had written. I was visiting my mother in law Saturday before Hurricane Irene and was there at the hospital until after 2 pm and still no flowers.

I called her later that night and she said they had been delivered. When I went to see her Sunday afternoon I couldn’t believe my eyes when I looked at the flowers. Nothing at all like the picture and it came in a smiley face coffee mug. Horrible and tacky. $40 for a coffee mug of cheap flowers, give me a break. I could have picked nicer ones out front of the hospital. I will never use ProFlowers or any variation of it again.

Businesses like this that conduct shoddy practices and treat customers like a number are despicable. This was a very traumatic event in our families lives and I can not believe I added this ridiculous unnecessary stress to the week.

I’ve looked up reviews online and now am not surprised to find many other unsatisfied customers. That $8.00 better come off my bill.

View more comments (2)
Service
Proflowers Delivery Service

ProFlowers...in a box!!!!!

Unless you like having your "fresh" flowers delivered on some one's special day...IN a BOX!!! don't order from proflowers.com. Are you kidding me. i was really embarrassed when the $70 flowers where delivered to my mother-in-law at her fancy corporate law firm on her 60th birthday...i' a freakin box. She had to open the box, then assemble the flowers herself in the vase i paid $10 dollars extra for...then find some water. Proflowers did however refund my money when I called and complained. The customer service agent could speak English well and did not argue with me at all! So that was a pleasant and unexpected experience in that way ironically.