flowers order delivery pro flowers service customer service customer money vase card

Proflowers

My son sent me flowers from Proflowers. Iris and Tulips in a ginger jar. The quality was horrible!!! I called them and they said because they were so busy the quality suffered! They resent the flowers yesterday and they were just as bad. The 2nd set of flowers were healthy just really skimpy and small. Looks nothing like the picture. This is a classic case of bait and switch. I would never use Proflowers for fear they would send *** flowers and I would not know unless the receiver told me! Totally unreliable. Do not use proflowers!! They take your money and give you garbage
jaynee h

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Proflowers Bouquet
Loss
I went on Pro Flowers website to order flowers for my grandmother for mothers day. The order total was $39.00. I accepted the fact that since I was ordering on Friday it was too late to get the flowers delivered on Sunday (Mother's Day) & I agreed to have them...

Nightmare Customer Service | ProFlowers review from Leicester, Massachusetts

I have never filed a complaint online until now. What a nightmare dealing with this company. They did not ship my wife's mothers day flowers and after 2 phone calls and 3 emails later I haven't received any satisfactory response. Each time I have spoken with an outsourced individual and each time I was required to re-state the problem with a least 20 minutes of hold time. Each email response contradicted the prior email giving me false information and remedies/codes that did not work. I have a passion now to spread the word about this horrible (lack of customer service) company. RH in GA

Pro flowers has the most getto people working for them canceled my order they said I would not be charged and then took the money out anyways six days latter I have Ben waiting for ''call back " and nothing yet worst company ever

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

I agree completely with this post. ProFlowers, and particularly ProFlowers Florist Express have the worst and most frustrating customer service I have ever encountered.

The company was supposed to deliver flowers to my mother, and although they LIED and said that the flowers were signed for, they never arrived. After five separate phone calls to Proflowers and weeks of trying to get either a refund or the flowers delivered, there has been absolutely no movement. They won't tell me the name of the florist responsible, and ProFlowers representatives take absolutely no responsibility for this extremely frustrating and fruitless process.

Don't use ProFlowers!

They are really unreliable and have terrible terrible customer service.

At this point I'm not even angry because I'd like to have my money back, I'm just angry that there has been such a reprehensible stream of ineffective, lying customer service representatives. Proflowers is the WORST online flower service I have ever encountered, and I will never use ProFlowers again.

I have had the same experiance with proflowers myself and other florists. I do not even purchase any flowers from any telefloral, proflowers, etc.

because the quality is usually very bad and disappointing. If I want flowers, I go to my local grocery store or walmart.

At least I can see what I am purchasing. Because of such poor service and poor products, I feel most florists should be out of business.

View more comments (3)
Review
what happen to some one bring you flowers in a vase full of water and handing them to you with a smile not giving you a box with flowers and they are have dead and you have to fill the vase your self and the the $19.99 price after all said a done was $45.00 what a...

Attempted to order funeral arrangement on line and was unable to use discount since was referred to sister company. Before I found this out called and spoke with a representative named Zeke who kept questioning me if I put the web address in correctly. I asked to speak with another representative and had to ask 5-6 more times as he kept trying to say but, but but...

He finally transferred me to the que (where I had to wait for another Representative. The second person was very nice and helpful and immediately explained why I was unable to use the on-line ordering due to the type of arrangement, and the sister company did not accept the coupon.

All in all was a very disappointing experience, and will definitely advise friends and family not to use this service. :upset

View more comments
Loss

Pro flowers blamed it on fed ex-sent empty box | ProFlowers review from Overland Park, Kansas

pro flowers...well let me start by saying my mother died 25 years ago and it has been a long time since i have even thought aboout sending flowers on that day to anyone but i met a woman a disabled veteran who fought for our abilities to do just this one thing i am doing now and many more.so the flowers couldnt be delivered on sunday but monday ok? still no flowers at eight oclock -fedex dropped it and broke box open they say,icalled fedex they say no way a empty box was deliverd to us unsealed waitin on the photo

Missleading Proflowers.com

I purchased the $19.99 deal for a dozen long stemmed roses for my Mom on Mothers day. I live 100 miles from her so I never saw them. She said they were beautiful but even if they weren't thats beside the point. The $19.99 is a joke. It cost me $70.00 total and I didn't buy anything else from them except the dozen roses. They said that regular delivery is $10.00 but it's an extra $19.99 on Mothers day. So I spent $30.00 just for delivery. Then they said that the vase was free. It's free only if you join their website and to that you have to fill out all kinds of stuff. So I declined to join up and spent the $13.00 for the vase. Then the tax took it to an even $70.00. In their adds, they purposely leave out the details of the features that ppl will need that will cost them so much more. Their site has taught me a very valuable lesson. And that is to check the reviews of sites that might also be as shady as these guys.

I experienced the same as the previous complain. Placed an order for flower arrangement advertised for $32.95 w/ balloon - an additional $4.99, good, and seeing that the first day available for delivery was the "following day(Saturday)" , I agreed, and placed the order. It was not till I completed the order with credit card information that I discovered this:

Sub-total: $37.94

Standard Service Charge: $12.99

Morning charge: $4.99

Saturday charge: $4.99

Rush charge: $4.99

Order Sub-total: $65.90

Tax: $3.95

Order total: $69.85

I don't discredit companies from making an " honest" buck, but I feel this kind of practice is utter " trickery" and won't consider using their service again!!

Proflowers Delivery Service

Order never came for mothers day | ProFlowers review from North Fort Myers, Florida

hello i ordered mothers day flowers and chocolate for my wife. i put in all the information. the order date i chose was may 8 2011, and i gave my credit card information. the order never arrived. i have one unhappy wife. the flowers i ordered for my wifes birthday came through on time and looked great. i wonder what happened. the concept of the flowers ordered on the internet is great. a confirmation number would be helpful, to be able to follow up on the order. i am sure glad that walmart sell flowers thanks harold spector haroldspector1300 @comcast.net

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

my sister died January 14th this year so I sent my Mom Tulips from pro flowers due to be delivered the 6th, on the 9th she gets a box of dead flowers. sure they refunded the 49.12 but she lost her child then gets dead flowers.

I asked them to re-send for free they said no. words can't explain how bad I feel

lachaon

also she didnt get her flowers...guess what i wont get when i get home :cry

lachaon

yea... pro flowers...

amateur *** if you will took my money right away but i have to wait 5-7 days to get it back wtf? sorry bout your special occasion but mine was shot he** in a handbasket too should be someting we can do besides talk to sam in california who is probably a fruit or nut (with all due respect to normal humans)

View more comments (3)
Loss

Proflowers why are you in business?

Sent flowers to my mother for mothers day and was mortified to see the arrangement. The money spent was ridiculous and I will never order flowers online and will display the picture of the arrangement your company sent to anyone thinking of ordering through your company. Delivered were wilted roses that had only been delivered one day prior. Way to make mothers day rememberable to a sickly mother and her family that was suppose to be a spectacular day. Moments like this are suppose to be happy, not disgusted. Why are you even in business? Do you care? Apparently not from the other reviews.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

I ordered 2 sets of flowers for my mom and mother in law for mothers day... The order for my mother in law looked NOTHING like the picture on the website..

half of them were dead. My mom didnt receive a vase with her order which I couldnt believe. Not only that but they were wilted right away.. I called and they are replacing the orders, we shall see what they look like.

I wish I had read reviews first..

The comments on the shipping and handling charges are also correct... I paid at least 20 bucks for each!!!!

I just received my Mother's Day tulips (day after Mother's Day). They are wilted, yellow leaves, and most are dead. I am not a happy mother!!!!

View more comments (2)
Proflowers Arrangement

Pro Flowers | ProFlowers review from Young Harris, Georgia

Will never use an online company again to order flowers! What a nightmare. Supposed to be delivered Saturday before Mother's day or on Mother's day and it's now Monday afternoon and they have still not been delivered! How embarressing to our mother that she received NOTHING. I have now called 4 times and still have not gotten this nightmare resolved! DO NOT ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS. I am on the phone now trying to get a refund and they have to wait hear from the "florist" that never delivered the order! I will not give up in getting my refund.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

My sons ordered flowers for me for Mother's Day. They arrived on Monday the day after Mother's Day as ordered.

My complaint is that they were already dry and had brown spots on some of them. Today is Friday and they are dryed out and wilted looking.

What a disappointment! I feel that they wasted their money!!!!

:cry

Loss

Proflowers - BIG mistake to order from them!!

I posted earlier that I had a feeling I'd regret sending my mother flowers from this company and, sure enough, I was right! I just talked with her and found out that the tulips were wilted and limpy when they arrived. Not only that, but they didn't fit into the 'free' vase that came with them. I didn't know that the tulips were going to be miniatures, but they were. My mother said that the flowers didn't even have that little sponge thing on the bottom of the stems to help keep them fresh during delivery. Live and learn...and, believe me, I've learned to NEVER again order from Proflowers.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

Will never use an online company again to order flowers! What a nightmare.