Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

ProFlowers review in Rochester, New York: Brown, crispy flowers for Mother's day.

My husband ordered me the 24 rainbow roses from ProFlowers. He also ordered the lavender spa kit and the chocolates to go with it to the tune of approximately $90. The roses look like complete ***, the spa stuff smells horrendous, and the chocolates were stale. I can assure you that we will NEVER order from them again. I tried to contact them, but they stated that there was nothing that could be done. I am going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. For the expense, the quality should have been a lot better. Thanks, ProFlowers for ruining my Mother's day gift. I only hope all of yours are ruined as well.
jaynee h

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

Will never use an online company again to order flowers! What a nightmare.

Supposed to be delivered Saturday before Mother's day or on Mother's day and it's now Monday afternoon and they have still not been delivered! How embarressing to our mother that she received NOTHING.

I have now called 4 times and still have not gotten this nightmare resolved! DO NOT ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS.

I placed an order for 2 dozen assorted roses earlier this week for Mother's Day. I wanted them delivered on Friday so that they would be there on Saturday when I arrived.

I must say that I was very unhappy with the flowers. They were supposed to be assorted roses as shown on the website, but they were all red and white with two orange - no pink and no yellow. They were very skimpy and some of them looked as though they have already peaked with their appearance. Several of the white ones had brown, crispy edges on them.

I have ordered many times from other online florists and local florists and have NEVER received such a disappointment.

View more comments (3)
Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers review in San Diego, California: Pro Flowers delivered terrible mothers day boquet

To day I recieved a totally bloomless boquet from Pro Flowers ordered by my daughter in Centerville Oh. No local florist name was given but they were located in Easr County Mall in the San Diego,CA area. Delivery address was 17504 Plaza Gitana, San Diego, CA 92128. I would like for Pro Flowers to know it is a terrible flower and we feel victimized by the amount paid for it. I do not desire to complain to my daughter and thereby hurt her feelings but I certainly would like Pro Flowers to know of my disatisfaction. Helen Dussault, jcdusso@yahoo.com

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

:sigh I just ordered flowers to be delivered to my sister in chicago.. I live in India.. i hope its not a disappointment :sigh

View more comments (1)

Proflowers

the company rips customers off on holidays and charges out rages fees for delivery. you call them and they blame FEDX. Everyone blames someone else and the consumer gets the brunt of it. SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. THEY SHOULD NOT BE ABLE SUBGET CUSTOMERS WITH THIS ABUSE. THE ECONOMY IS IN BAD SHAPE AND THE COMPANIES ARE NOT DOING THIER PART TO HELP THE CONSUMER. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CARES ENOUGH TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. WE NEED TO STOP PUTTING OUR HEADS IN THE SAND AND SPEEK UP AND FIGHT BACK BECAUSE IF WE DON'T WE ARE ALL AT FAULT.

Service
Proflowers Delivery Service
Loss

ProFlowers review in Staten Island, New York: Disappointed!

I received 2 dozen roses for Mother's Day 5/7/2011 with vase. The vase was too large and too tall; most of the roses were too small. I have received flowers from Pro Flowers in the past and was satisfied. I carefully followed directions upon opening the package. This time really very very disappointed. I hope the chocolates are better! What has happened??? What can you do to reimburse my daughter? Appease me? They were sent to me M. Morey in Painted Post,NY by J.Picardi in Vienna, VA. Is the company doing anything about all the complaints?

Proflowers Flowers

Proflowers - wilted half dead flowers

Today I received a delivery of tulips for Mother's Day. The flowers were delivered by FedEx upside down and apparently had been sitting upside down for some time. This is probably because the label was on the box upside down. There are no arrows on the box to depict the upright position. The flowers were in terrible condition; the leaves yellowing. This is not my first bad experience with Pro Flowers and I myself have never ordered from them since nor will ever order from them again. I will let the senders know of the problem so I am sure proflowers has lost yet another customer.

Proflowers Flowers

Proflowers should be closed down

I had two dozen roses delivered to my Mom for Mothers Day and half of them were dead. What a scam. I hope people will hear about this and put them out of business. I have heard all of the talking heads pushing this company down our throats. They should be prosecuted for false advertising. I sat and watched undercover boss on this business and it never projected how bad this company is. How can a company send flowers out for Mothers Day and deliver them dead. What has this world com to when anyone can continue to rip us off.

I ordered flowers for my daughter on Valentines Day, and she never received them. I never received a call from proflowers or email stating that there was any kind of problem.

Have called several times trying to speak with a supervisor, because nobody has done anything to fix my problem. Was told on 2/14 that I would receive a call back within 24-48 hrs, well its 2/19, and I am still waiting to speak with a supervisor. Not the first time I have been let down by proflowers, but it will be the last.

They have lost me as a customer for good. I would rather NOT send flowers than send flowers through them.

ups delivered my flowers to the wrong house. proflowers made up for it with a full refund and an offer to send out another order.

I did receive a full refund but did not have to have 2nd order sent out because my mom's neighbor brought her the flowers which she loved and enjoyed. If you get poor flowers and service you have to call and ask for a supervisor and if necessary ask for that person's boss. climb the chain and you will get satisfaction. unfortunately many people at the lower level of any company do not care.

I even mentioned one of their big name advitisers and told them I would contact him and tell them of the poor service if I had to. come to find out ups was the problem and proflowers still made up for it.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

You sat and watched 1-800Flowers.com on Undercover Boss...not Proflowers.com. 1-800flowers has an extensive history matching your complaint.

This leads me to believe that you don't know which company delivered your order. So which company was it...ProFlowers or 1-800?

View more comments (3)

ProFlowers Sent Dead Flowers on Mother's Day

Proflowers.com sent half dead flowers to my mom for Mother's Day. What an embarrassment for me. She did not want to tell me about it, but my Dad did. He even said when I sent them for her birthday months ago the flowers sent were in the same condition. This really awful and a waste of money. I will never use ProFlowers.com again. I would not recommend ProFlowers to anyone. They even come in a box instead of the free vase they tell you you are getting. They definitely do not arrive as pictured. I would have been much better off to call a local florist.

Loss

ProFlowers review in Tampa, Florida: False Representation on total price of flowers!

I just ordered flowers yesterday and I wondered why the never said exactly what the shipping order including total price would be along with the $19.99 flowers i purchased. Come to find out, my nightmare was exactly what i thought it would be. My order came to nearly $65 dollars which is thirty more dollars than what I expected and when I called customer service the next day (today-May 7) I was told I couldn't speak to a supervisor, I couldn't get a refund, and that the total price was posted near the credit card "box." They said they would reduce the charge by $25 dollars and the flowers would still be delivered because there was "nothing wrong with them." Be very careful and make sure you pay attention before actually confirming the order. They will get you!

Service
Proflowers Shipping Service

DO NOT USE PROFLOWERS - BEWARE

Today is Friday, May 6, 2011 and I highly suggest that you DO NOT USE PROFLOWERS FOR ANYTHING. My elderly mother was supposed to receive her flowers TODAY (I ordered earlier this week) and PROFLOWERS CANNOT FIND MY DELIVERY. They tried to blame it on UPS but the order wasn't processed! I'm totally frustrated and on the line with them now. So now FedEx is supposed to deliver the flowers on SUNDAY - the day my mother WILL NOT be home! Terrible, absolutely TERRIBLE. I was a huge fool for trusting these idiots, sharks, and embeciles and NEVER again!!!!

Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers review in Los Angeles, California: Pro flowers is a complete rip off!!!

Id heard the ad on the radio for mothers day flowers for $19.99. I figured what a great deal so I did my order on line. They charged $19.99 which were only for the flowers. You had to pay extra for a vase. They do not give you a total until you give them your credit card. My $19.99 flowers ended up being $55.00. I immediately called them and told them they better cancel my order now!! I cant believe the government allows this type of scam to continue. A girl at work this morning was going to order from there but I stopped her in time. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

This is true!!! They are a rip off!!!

They are awful flowers. They are plain, ugly and they were falling apart. They don't have fillers (greenery, etc.) You are better off buying some at Vons or Costco.

They have better product with a more personal touch. Plus you can get nicer vases at a dollar tree.

Don't be a victim.