flowers order delivery pro flowers service customer service customer money vase card

Awful | ProFlowers review from Boston, Massachusetts

Awful company, they sent someone elses card with my wifes flowers saying "Happy Mother Days Mamacita!" She thought they were for someone else. Will not give a full refund, only $2.99 and shipping for an order of $70. My wife called and asked who they belonged to, thanks to the person who read it over the phone, I hope you had a nice voice! Give me a break, way to ruin my 1st Mothers Day gift to my wife, we have 6 month old twins. No FULL refund, what a joke of a company! Do not use them ever!
jaynee h

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

Really?! Have you ever sent anyone flowers? How about you try being away from your wife during her 1st Mother's Day weekend, you order some flowers and I'll write out the card for you, wrong names etc, kind of takes away from the entire gift right, the surprise of it?

I emailed pro flowers after I called them and they are actually compensating me fully for their mistake, so obviously they thought they were in the wrong as well.

Good move by PRO Flowers and it's appreciated. Would not have written this bad review if I wasnt basically ignored when I called Customer Service, kudos to the online service reps who took care of it.

Actually...

It sounds like they did take care of you. From what I'm reading here they sent you the right flowers, but just got the card wrong. To compensate, they refunded you the amount for the card, which is $2.99, and also refunded you the shipping it sounds like.

Why would they refund you for the FULL $70 (essentially giving you everything for free) when the ONLY issue was with the card (A $2.99 value+shipping)?

I'd say they took care of the problem.

View more comments (2)
Proflowers Flowers

Pro Flowers -- what a Scam.. Ruined Mother's Day | ProFlowers review from Austin, Texas

Misrepresentation on price, final cost $70.00 for a $35.00 advertised special.Final cost was not available until after my credit card was charged. $14.99 for shipping and $4.99 for special care handling and tax. Roses were dead leaves falling off, chocolate melted and stale. Flowers did not look like anything advertise. Horrible Horrible Horrible I was embarrassed to have my name on this gift to give to my 90 yr mother. I could have done better at my local grocery store and saved money. Shame on you Pro Flowers you are such a scam, taking advantage of people with misrepresentation of a quality product.

Mislead | ProFlowers review from Parsippany, New Jersey

I ordered 2 different occasions, one birthday and one Mothers Day. The picture presented was NOT what was delivered. You must cut and trim from a cluster of some of the flowers and arrange them in the vase. You can call a chain, pick out a picture, call up and have them delivered and know thats what you ordered. For this you have to arrange it yourself. Yes, they will last 7 days because they are all buds (birthday "arrangement", how attractive. And the extra cost, early before noon delivery and overall cost is a ripoff. I ordered 40 tulips and 1/2 are drooping after 2 days, delvd 5/6, through out 5/9. Looks like ***, sorry but I am mad.

ProFlowers - Disappointed with Purchase

I was extremely disappointed with the Mother's Day flowers I received from ProFlowers. They were a gift from my 14-year old son who saw the ad in clipper magazine and was excited that he purchased them on his own. He was hoping to "Wow" me like the ad claimed but when the flowers arrived his hopes were crushed because he realized that they looked nothing like the picture in the ad. I pretended that all was well for his sake but was fuming mad inside because I knew he was disappointed that he was scammed by the ProFlowers ad. First, he thought he was paying 19.99 + s/h, but there were other charges once he placed the order. Then, when the flowers arrived, he noticed there were not as many flowers as shown in the ad. As a matter of fact, there were only 5 roses where the ad showed 12. I could have purchased the same bouquet elsewhere for half the price. I think its terrible that ProFlowers takes advantage of consumers in this way. Not only is it false advertising, but its just poor taste, especially on Mother's Day. I will never recommend ProFlowers to anyone.

HAD SAME BAD EXPERIENCE WITH PRO FLOWERS. THEY UP CHARGE MANY THINGS ON MY ORDER. COSTS WAY MORE THEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

My experience has been either hit or miss. My mother's birthday and Mother's Day was on the same day this year.

I ordered 2 bouquets and was very underwhelmed when arrived. In the past, they have sent another bouquet and chocolates, but not this time. My sister's $16 bouquet from Sam's Club was better than the 2 bouquets I ordered for my mom.

However, arrangements I sent to my sister have always been fresh and beautiful. I think the roses are a no-go; carnations are okay, but not great; the lillies and irises have not given me problems - yet.

Will never use an online company again to order flowers! What a nightmare.

Supposed to be delivered Saturday before Mother's day or on Mother's day and it's now Monday afternoon and they have still not been delivered! How embarressing to our mother that she received NOTHING.

I have now called 4 times and still have not gotten this nightmare resolved! DO NOT ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS.

View more comments (3)
Proflowers.com
I am so embarassed. I ordered the 2 dozen long stem roses for my mother for Mothers Day. Thank God I was there when they showed up VIA Fedex. 1. they were in a box, 2 the roses were wrapped in hard plastic, the way you buy them on the side of the road for 5.00, 3. the...

View more comments
Loss
Proflowers send the wrong flowers to my mother for mother's day and if that weren't enough didn't even send the card I paid extra for. Sent a oridinary card with names of other people. Needless to sat was not happy. Called proflowers just to be told...

View more comments
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Never recieved order | ProFlowers review from Los Angeles, California

Update by user Jun 08, 2011

Flowers delivered a date late,paid for same day delivery, did not issue refund of extra fees, issued gift cert that require you call and order directly over phone, Will never use again.

Original review posted by user May 08, 2011

Ordered roses for wife and daughter for this Mother's Day at appx. 1:00 pm received email stating they were delivered ad 1:15 pm (impossible)after numerous phone call and emails I am yet informed that the florist states that they were delivered. My credit card was charged appx. $200.00 for the roses which $60.00 was for delivery charges.My first phone call was disconnected and no one called back after taking all my information, I had to wait until 1 am before I could talk with a live person again(Torin) he has said he will call me back when the florist opens in the morning,we will see. Larry Smith

Service
Proflowers Delivery Service

Brown, crispy flowers for Mother's day. | ProFlowers review from Rochester, New York

My husband ordered me the 24 rainbow roses from ProFlowers. He also ordered the lavender spa kit and the chocolates to go with it to the tune of approximately $90. The roses look like complete ***, the spa stuff smells horrendous, and the chocolates were stale. I can assure you that we will NEVER order from them again. I tried to contact them, but they stated that there was nothing that could be done. I am going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. For the expense, the quality should have been a lot better. Thanks, ProFlowers for ruining my Mother's day gift. I only hope all of yours are ruined as well.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

Will never use an online company again to order flowers! What a nightmare.

I placed an order for 2 dozen assorted roses earlier this week for Mother's Day. I wanted them delivered on Friday so that they would be there on Saturday when I arrived.

I must say that I was very unhappy with the flowers. They were supposed to be assorted roses as shown on the website, but they were all red and white with two orange - no pink and no yellow. They were very skimpy and some of them looked as though they have already peaked with their appearance. Several of the white ones had brown, crispy edges on them.

I have ordered many times from other online florists and local florists and have NEVER received such a disappointment.

View more comments (3)
Proflowers Flowers

Pro Flowers delivered terrible mothers day boquet | ProFlowers review from San Diego, California

To day I recieved a totally bloomless boquet from Pro Flowers ordered by my daughter in Centerville Oh. No local florist name was given but they were located in Easr County Mall in the San Diego,CA area. Delivery address was 17504 Plaza Gitana, San Diego, CA 92128. I would like for Pro Flowers to know it is a terrible flower and we feel victimized by the amount paid for it. I do not desire to complain to my daughter and thereby hurt her feelings but I certainly would like Pro Flowers to know of my disatisfaction. Helen Dussault, jcdusso@yahoo.com

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

:sigh I just ordered flowers to be delivered to my sister in chicago.. I live in India.. i hope its not a disappointment :sigh

View more comments (1)

Proflowers

the company rips customers off on holidays and charges out rages fees for delivery. you call them and they blame FEDX. Everyone blames someone else and the consumer gets the brunt of it. SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. THEY SHOULD NOT BE ABLE SUBGET CUSTOMERS WITH THIS ABUSE. THE ECONOMY IS IN BAD SHAPE AND THE COMPANIES ARE NOT DOING THIER PART TO HELP THE CONSUMER. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CARES ENOUGH TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. WE NEED TO STOP PUTTING OUR HEADS IN THE SAND AND SPEEK UP AND FIGHT BACK BECAUSE IF WE DON'T WE ARE ALL AT FAULT.

Service