flowers order delivery pro flowers service customer service customer money vase card

Disappointed! | ProFlowers review from Staten Island, New York

I received 2 dozen roses for Mother's Day 5/7/2011 with vase. The vase was too large and too tall; most of the roses were too small. I have received flowers from Pro Flowers in the past and was satisfied. I carefully followed directions upon opening the package. This time really very very disappointed. I hope the chocolates are better! What has happened??? What can you do to reimburse my daughter? Appease me? They were sent to me M. Morey in Painted Post,NY by J.Picardi in Vienna, VA. Is the company doing anything about all the complaints?
jaynee h

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Proflowers Flowers

Proflowers - wilted half dead flowers

Today I received a delivery of tulips for Mother's Day. The flowers were delivered by FedEx upside down and apparently had been sitting upside down for some time. This is probably because the label was on the box upside down. There are no arrows on the box to depict the upright position. The flowers were in terrible condition; the leaves yellowing. This is not my first bad experience with Pro Flowers and I myself have never ordered from them since nor will ever order from them again. I will let the senders know of the problem so I am sure proflowers has lost yet another customer.

Proflowers Flowers

Proflowers should be closed down

I had two dozen roses delivered to my Mom for Mothers Day and half of them were dead. What a scam. I hope people will hear about this and put them out of business. I have heard all of the talking heads pushing this company down our throats. They should be prosecuted for false advertising. I sat and watched undercover boss on this business and it never projected how bad this company is. How can a company send flowers out for Mothers Day and deliver them dead. What has this world com to when anyone can continue to rip us off.

I ordered flowers for my daughter on Valentines Day, and she never received them. I never received a call from proflowers or email stating that there was any kind of problem.

Have called several times trying to speak with a supervisor, because nobody has done anything to fix my problem. Was told on 2/14 that I would receive a call back within 24-48 hrs, well its 2/19, and I am still waiting to speak with a supervisor. Not the first time I have been let down by proflowers, but it will be the last.

They have lost me as a customer for good. I would rather NOT send flowers than send flowers through them.

ups delivered my flowers to the wrong house. proflowers made up for it with a full refund and an offer to send out another order.

I did receive a full refund but did not have to have 2nd order sent out because my mom's neighbor brought her the flowers which she loved and enjoyed. If you get poor flowers and service you have to call and ask for a supervisor and if necessary ask for that person's boss. climb the chain and you will get satisfaction. unfortunately many people at the lower level of any company do not care.

I even mentioned one of their big name advitisers and told them I would contact him and tell them of the poor service if I had to. come to find out ups was the problem and proflowers still made up for it.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

You sat and watched 1-800Flowers.com on Undercover Boss...not Proflowers.com. 1-800flowers has an extensive history matching your complaint.

This leads me to believe that you don't know which company delivered your order. So which company was it...ProFlowers or 1-800?

View more comments (3)

ProFlowers Sent Dead Flowers on Mother's Day

Proflowers.com sent half dead flowers to my mom for Mother's Day. What an embarrassment for me. She did not want to tell me about it, but my Dad did. He even said when I sent them for her birthday months ago the flowers sent were in the same condition. This really awful and a waste of money. I will never use ProFlowers.com again. I would not recommend ProFlowers to anyone. They even come in a box instead of the free vase they tell you you are getting. They definitely do not arrive as pictured. I would have been much better off to call a local florist.

Loss

False Representation on total price of flowers! | ProFlowers review from Tampa, Florida

I just ordered flowers yesterday and I wondered why the never said exactly what the shipping order including total price would be along with the $19.99 flowers i purchased. Come to find out, my nightmare was exactly what i thought it would be. My order came to nearly $65 dollars which is thirty more dollars than what I expected and when I called customer service the next day (today-May 7) I was told I couldn't speak to a supervisor, I couldn't get a refund, and that the total price was posted near the credit card "box." They said they would reduce the charge by $25 dollars and the flowers would still be delivered because there was "nothing wrong with them." Be very careful and make sure you pay attention before actually confirming the order. They will get you!

Service
Proflowers Shipping Service

DO NOT USE PROFLOWERS - BEWARE

Today is Friday, May 6, 2011 and I highly suggest that you DO NOT USE PROFLOWERS FOR ANYTHING. My elderly mother was supposed to receive her flowers TODAY (I ordered earlier this week) and PROFLOWERS CANNOT FIND MY DELIVERY. They tried to blame it on UPS but the order wasn't processed! I'm totally frustrated and on the line with them now. So now FedEx is supposed to deliver the flowers on SUNDAY - the day my mother WILL NOT be home! Terrible, absolutely TERRIBLE. I was a huge fool for trusting these idiots, sharks, and embeciles and NEVER again!!!!

Proflowers Flowers

Pro flowers is a complete rip off!!! | ProFlowers review from Los Angeles, California

Id heard the ad on the radio for mothers day flowers for $19.99. I figured what a great deal so I did my order on line. They charged $19.99 which were only for the flowers. You had to pay extra for a vase. They do not give you a total until you give them your credit card. My $19.99 flowers ended up being $55.00. I immediately called them and told them they better cancel my order now!! I cant believe the government allows this type of scam to continue. A girl at work this morning was going to order from there but I stopped her in time. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

This is true!!! They are a rip off!!!

They are awful flowers. They are plain, ugly and they were falling apart. They don't have fillers (greenery, etc.) You are better off buying some at Vons or Costco.

They have better product with a more personal touch. Plus you can get nicer vases at a dollar tree.

Don't be a victim.

View more comments (1)
Proflowers Flowers

False representation of pricing policies | ProFlowers review from Houston, Texas

Placed an order with Pro Flowers for Mother's Day on May 6th. No where did it say, except on confirmation page that there was additional charges ($14.99 was more than enough), plus additional handling. You deliver flowers, you should handle them with care anyway and not pass that off to consumers. To conclude, you advertise $19.99, and with your delivery, buying the cute cup, handling, tax, and spend an additional $60.00 more. Not ethical, nor good business. Will NEVER buy from this outfit again. Will use my local florist. Yes, I usually do not miss this ocassion, but had an emergency.

Service
Proflowers Delivery Service

Not PRO Flowers customer svc stinks | ProFlowers review from Eatontown, New Jersey

Never, never take a chance on their rip-off "Grower's Choice." While there's a nice picture and disclaimer about the flowers you might get, if you hate them, you're out. They couldn't give one darn that I got 24 red roses for my mother-in-law. Not even willing to help me out because I need them today. Customer Service Rep was unbelievably rude and hung up. She told me that "it is what it is - there's nothing we're going to do about it" So I went to 1800flowers.com because I STILL need flowers for tonight. ALWAYS have flowers sent to yourself if possible. I would have been so embarrassed if my m-i-l received 2 dz red roses (no baby's breath, greens, etc) from her daughter-in-law1! YUCK! But the worst part was the rude and indignant treatment of their CSR, who ended up hanging up on me. Plenty of online flowers companies. Choose one who is truly a "PRO" BTW, wasted $63 - arrangement "listed as $29.99. Another nod to their outrageous and hidden charges. Just save yourself the aggravation and go somewhere else.
Proflowers Arrangement

Proflowers sent a different bouquet than the one I ordered!!!

I ordered my mother a beautiful bouquet of light and dark pink roses, green fuji mums, and two other types of flowers. The photo was beautiful. My mother called and said what lovely roses I sent. I asked how cool the fuji mums looked and she said there were none. I had her send a photo of her bouquet and it was a skimpy assortment of roses in this weak looking vase! I was furious. I called Proflowers to discuss what happened and the representative argued with me rather than resolve my issue. She explained that because the florist who arranged my bouquet didn't have the items I ordered on hand, she gave me a totally different bouquet, which wasn't even close to the price range that I had paid and without consulting me I might add! She said this is standard procedure. I told her this was unacceptable and I asked to speak to a supervisor. She pretended to transfer me and actually hung up on me instead. I called back and got a more receptive person afterwards who refunded my money but I will never order flowers from this second-rate, fly-by-night company ever again.
Proflowers Bouquet