Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Proflowers price changes at check out

I placed an order for flowers with Proflowers. Received confirmation on flowers but not from Proflowers..It was Florist Express. Flowers started out at $49.99 and went to extra 7.99 which was for same day delivery and that was ok. It wasn't ok when they added $15.99 for a service charge. Don't know what that was about. Ended up with charge of $73.97. Then, I see where I qualify for a $15.00 rebate. Little did I know that came with a monthly charge to do business with other companies affiliated with the flower company. It would be charged to my credit card of which they already had for I thought I had completed my order. Numerous calls and emails and still no satisfaction. I am sick. Never again will I order online with a credit card. You cannot trust anyone anymore. I have already called my credit card company and if a charge shows up, we will deal with it then.I helped my mom get out of a fraudulent transaction one time. Even went through the Attorney General in the state where they operated. If I buy something, I will pay for it. If I don't, do not try to force feed me.
jaynee h

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

ProFlowers Scamm

Proflowers has a scam going on . .that if you don't pay attention you will pay for it when you check out . . .they are double charging for shipping . .they double the charge of 9.99 to 19.98, but they keep it separate so you don't realize it, then they also charge for base delivery, and special handling . . .yeah its a RIPOFF . .and if you call their Customer service they will tell you . ."yes that is what we are charging" and NO there is NO Supervisor who will take your call to complaint. so they are telling you "YES WE ARE RIPPING YOU OFF . .SO ? "

Service
Proflowers Delivery Service

ProFlowers SUCKS

Proflowers, constantly screws up orders. They will mess up address and then send people DEAD flowers. I WILL NEVER USE PROFLOWERS AGAIN. They will also not deliver all that is advertised, that the consumer undoubtly pays for and then won't compensate you correctly for their MESS-UP. I wills tick with 1-800-Flowers. Proflowers is inefficient, it has horrible customer services and their delivery practices are just insanely inefficient. I placed an order with 1-800-Flowers on the same day that I placed 2 orders with Proflowers and the delivery with 1-800-Flowers was ontime, fresh and NO ISSUE AT ALL!! To compare, 1-800-Flowers is who I will go with for now on.

It seems I not the only one receiving poor customer service, Mr. Merola.

You should be ashamed. See comments.

Andrea

I agree 100%. It's funny how many ads they have all over this "complaint" website!!

I just received my wife flowers at our office and there was only 22 flowers of 24 and they are ugly as HECK! I called ProFlowers and atleast they are sending another batch tomorrow to make up for the screw up!

View more comments (3)
Service
Proflowers Delivery Service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

ProFlowers review in Springvale, Maine: $19.99?? Don't fall for this price!!!

I think I'm gonna regret ordering Proflowers for Mother's Day. I just ordered the 'special' $19.99 arrangement. It's probably my own fault that I hit the Submit Order button before reviewing the total amount...but I was SHOCKED that the total came to $40.00...delivery fees PLUS hidden fees!! I don't think I'll be ordering any flowers from anybody again! Lesson learned!! I'd rather have given her a $50 Gift Certificate to a store or restaurant. I'm 'crossing my fingers' that the flowers will be decent looking and not wilted! Live and learn!

Proflowers Arrangement

Beware ProFlowers

Do not order anything from ProFlowers, as soon as I ordered some flowers my credit card information was stolen and unknown charges hit my bank acct. When I called ProFlowers to make them aware they were not sincere at all. After the fact I started reading the reviews and all of the complaints were horrible. Lesson learned, never order from a copy unknown and read complaints before ordering. I am very upset and will even be more upset if when the flowers are delivered to my Grandmother for Mothers Day and dead. They need not to be in business. Signed Pissed Off!

Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers review in Modesto, California: Pro Flowers unprofessional-my letter to them

I'm very disappointed in the process of delivery and the knowledge of thereof between your company and Fed Ex. The process of ordering flowers for a loved one should not be so complicated. I placed my order one week ago and am still keeping an eye on the tracking through Fed Ex. It seem after going from town to town for all of two days, the flowers I ordered have been sitting in a Fed Ex truck for 12 hrs now as I write this, supposedly now on their way to their destination. Fed Ex indicated to me that they have no cut off delivery time and that they could be delivered even at 10:00 p.m. That's ridiculous! I can't believe there is no protocol should evening delivery be made. YOUR company says that all they know is that they are suppose to be there by 8:00 p.m. but has no idea what Fed Ex policy is. If the right hand doesn't even know what the left is doing how do you people manage these orders, let alone stay in business. Your representative told me to call my destination and ask if they have arrived yet. I shouldn't have to do that! The flowers are a surprise! I do the ordering .... you are suppose to do the rest and at the very least have some kind of understanding with Fed Ex. Fed Ex blames you and says you should have sent it ground delivery otherwise they don't guarantee any time period in the evening!!! These flowers are going to an elderly sick person just out of the hospital and I sure hope they won't be disturbed when the rest of the world is already sleeping like themselves!! Ordering flowers through Pro Flowers is not a hassle free process. Your representative was not friendly, didn't have a lot of information and tried to discourage me in speaking with a manager. When I affirmed I wanted to anyway, she hung up on me. I will not be using Pro Flowers anymore, nor should I ever recommend your business to others.

ProFlowers.com is a rip-off

Do not buy from this place, it is a joke. I have ordered from ProFlowers.com for almost 2 years. The last order (which will be my last)was the poorest excuse for flowers I have seen. Stems were broken, some were already blooming, some had brown leaves, etc. I sent an email to their customer support and never heard from them. I received their email to rate the order and have not heard from that either. They must not have any customer support. What a shoddy company. I will never rfecommend their company again. I am now using another company that is much better.

Proflowers

I ordered a Birthday arrangement - the order was delivered late to a business. Proflowers response was that the receipent was not there when the local florist attempted to deliver the arrangement. Spoke with the business - no one attempted to deliver the flowers all day. This was at 5.56 pm. Proflowers response was refund of money or an up-grade to larger arrangement. A day late and a dollar short. Also they would send a $20 gift certificate for future use. What a load - why would I ever use their service again? A $20 gift certificate that for all intensive purposes is useless. Do not use this service - unreliable and their guarantee is worthless.

Review

Proflowers is scamming money through fees

I've ordered flowers through Proflowers.com a few times before and been satisfied, but today I'm down to the wire for Mother's Day and when I finished my order I realized what the shipping fees broke down to... $9.99 for standard delivery $4.99 for guaranteed delivery on the day I chose $2.99 for Care and Handling Now come on! If you ask me what day I would like it delivered and I respond, then I'm assuming we have a verbal agreement for you to delivery on or before that date, not to charge me in order to guarantee that you'll delivery by it. Otherwise, why ask?????? Also, Care and Handling - what a bunch of @#$%^&*&*&*! If you are in the flower business then you are in the care and handling business! I won't be ordering from Proflowers.com again - what a shipping and fees rip off!!!

AVOID THIS COMPANY! what a shipping and fees rip off!!!

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

Please support your local florist, you will get quality and care without the extra fees. Sure most local florist don't offer Roses for 19.99 around the holidays however our prices in the end are all around the same.

Thank you for saving me a lot of grief and time. I am going to support my local florist and get the satisfaction of delivering myself.

I went to Proflowers after hearing a radio ad about how you could get flowers for $19.99. I went through the whole ordering process and it wasn't until AFTER I gave my card info that I was able to see my total go to $68!!

$14.99 for guaranteed delivery and $9.99 for "standard delivery" What?!? I didn't hit the confirm order button so I hope it didn't go through.

As if the scam with their fees weren't enough, on the website in teeny tiny writing it says that any orders placed from May 3rd to May 8th cannot be changed or cancelled. WTF?!

:( I just did the same thing. Saw the yahoo ad for the lillies 19.99 went through everything chose the free vase and got the 9.99 shii=pping charge the 4.99 care and handling AND 19.99 GURANTEED DELIVERY!

I called mad as *** she canceled my order thankfully I caught it. They canceled the order so I'm waiting for the refund in my bank acct

ProFlowers tried to ripp me off also with all the addittional charges, Icouldn't understand how 19.99 flowers jumped to $52 dollars/ thats more than the flowers by double, I'M calling B.B.B about this. One lady even hung up on me when i was trying to explain my issue. These flowers better be nice , or I'm taking pics and going to court

Agreed 100%. Its a Rip-off scam.

I tried to order roses for Mothers day, and I found that $19.99 special became $49 total. $9.99 - Saturday delivery, $9.99 guarantee delivery, plus fuel surcharge (why do I have to pay it if I am paying for delivery), also "Vase shipping charge" - I don't need it, just take this "free vase" off my order.

SCAM!!!

Tell me about it. The 29.99 flower/vase turned into 52 bucks! It's ridiculous.

#282023

Pro-Flowers is definitely a rip off company with many fees that you are not aware of until you hit the confirm button! I will never use this *** company again and will encourage others not to either! M

View more comments (9)

ProFlowers review in Dallas, Texas: Pro-Flowers Not Worth It

I ordered flowers online from pro-flowers last year for my mom for Mother's Day. I live out-of-state, and I wanted to be able to pick out what I she got. They did call to tell me they didn't have the vase in stock that was in the image, and that was fine. However, I had my Mom take a picture of the flowers to see how they turned out, and they looked absolutely nothing like what was in the picture. It also looked like they just threw the flowers together last minute. I was very disappointed. I will not be wasting my money on them again this year.

#281966

Sadly, I am not surprised. I have been 'making the rounds' of on-line florists for the last few years...I have not come across a single one--out of six, I believe, that I felt even attempted to come close to what I ordered, or took a big *** during check-out.

View more comments (1)