Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

ProFLowers.Com .... What a rip off! Don't Do It!!

I bought a Bouquet of flowers for my wife for Valentines day. The bouquet was 39.99 for what was pictured to be a nice, big, full bouquet of roses, daisies, and assorted flowers. After the final order was placed, the final bill was $77.97!!! I figured..."Its for my wife and if it looks like it does in the picture it will be worth it". WELL, it wasn't...what I got looked like a $9.99 bouquet that you would buy at the local grocery store. It had 5 red roses, about 10 pink dasies and a whole lot of greenery. I was told "There is a disclaimer that requires us to fill the order the best we can if we don't have what you ordered in stock". I guess they were out of flowers then...because they substituted them for the greenery. So, $39.99 for the bouquet.....$11.99 Holiday Surcharge????? and $25.99 Service Charge????? and all I got was a $9.99 arrangement and a cheap vase that I could easily have bought at Dollar Tree. I took pictures of what I got and sent them to their Customer Service. They offered to refund me my $11.99. WOW...how generous. When I complained further...they gave me a $10.00 voucher towards a future purchase. Wasn't that thoughful. No Thank you! Keep your voucher...I'd rather let the world know what a bunch of scam artists you are. Thanks for reuning of of the only holidays I have been able to enjoy with my wife after 20 years in the U.S. Marines and being deployed nearly all of them over the past years. Thanks a lot. I couldn't have been more embarrassed when my wife got that pile of garbage. I looked like the biggest cheap skate!
jaynee h

ProFlowers apologizes for the Valentine's Day flowers not meeting your expectations. Please call 866.526.9426 so we can discuss your order. Sallie

they do it every year, plus they find a new way to rip you off. the last few years they have been doing the easy saver scam. their 'fresh from the grower' flowers are trucked to regional warehouses.

if you want to start getting back at them: look for their google ads and click on one per day.

they also do business as proflowers, berries.com (shari's berries), red envelope, cherry moon farms, click on each companies ad once per day

People if you never remember anything remember this.If it sounds to good to be true it usually is!That saying could not apply better for Proflowers.My wife received an arrangement of flowers on vday that i could have went around the nieghborhood and picked better!It's going on the 5th day and they have not bloomed yet!!People as a matter of fact their dying,how do you send out flowers that die before they even bloom!Thank you proflowers for making me look like total fool on vday.Please proflowers take the pro off your name you have not earned it.Call yourself average flower or order at your own risk flowers.Sh..ty flowers would be the best.Will never use proflowers again,and will put the word out to everyone i know to never use you guys.Sleep well!! :( :(

Exactly! Don't do it!

I ordered flowers delivered for my daughter for a special day and they did not arrive till 3 days later. They said it was my fault. I really gave them a hard time and they said they would refund my money and hung up on me!! They charged me!!

When I called they still said it was my fault and too bad.

They are terrible and have terrible cusotmer service. Stay away!!!

View more comments (3)
Proflowers Arrangement

Proflowers ripoff stay away!!!

Ordered their 39.99 valentines special and lo and behold,they charged my credit cart 72.95. called within ten minutes and their customer service person told me that "due to the high valentines day order volume,they wouldn't cancel the order" . They did send me an email offering to knock off 4.99 from the price of the "deal". five bucks, really? I have been fighting these people for the last few days and have contacted the BB,my credit card company and their advertisers. These people are simple crooks and I will do everything to keep people away from this company.
jaynee h

ProFlowers apologizes that the Valentine's Day order process did not meet your expectations. Please call 866-526-9426 so we can discuss your order. Sallie

they put all their extra fees right on the screen before you enter your credit card. While they suck in 1000 different ways: proflowers at least tells you about all the fees at checkout, if you didn't bother to read the screen this is your own fault and more likely you also signed up for every scammy program they have that will bill your credit card every month until you find them

ProFlowers review in Atlanta, Georgia: Wheres my flowers the suprise is gone

dear pro flowers, i placed an order on thursday night to be delivered on valentines day, it was confirmed by your people, my wife still hasnt recieved her flowers and it kind of kills the meaning of sending flowers. if pro flowers is not a reputably company than i understand. i wished someone check and see what happened as i dont have that kind of money to send to someone without results. Pro flowers was suppose to deliver flowers for valentines day, they took my order and money but didnt deliver the flowers, so much for the excitement of receiving a surprise for a special girl,
jaynee h

ProFlowers apologizes that the Valentine's Day flowers did not arrive as expected. Please call 866-526-9426 so we can discuss your order. Sallie

This happened to me too, it has been two days and I still have not received my flowers either, I called and I am supposed to get some replacement ones tomorrow. Hopefully it comes..

but I would call and complain about it, they should send a replacement at no additional cost, also ask to be reimbursed for your shipping costs. I don't believe it was the fault of Proflowers, but more of UPS's fault. I tracked my package and it was supposed to be delivered on V-Day and never showed.

They were very rude and unhelpful when I spoke and tried to get answers about my flowers. ProFlowers are sending the new flowers by FedEx so hopefully I will get them tomorrow.

Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers review in Scott, Louisiana: Did not deliver flowers on the right day and not the one's I ordered

I ordered Valentine flowers for my MOM they were to be delivered the Friday before V-day I recived an e-mial tell me that the flowers I ordered was not available that they were sending something else. that wasn't the big problem ... the problem was they were not delivered until the Monday! Not happy with the service. ok now on to the flowers I recieved on V-day they were dead the next day all dropped over 2 dozen roses form Pro Flowers This company is not what they claim to be! Very disappointed with the servce and product
jaynee h

ProFlowers apologizes that your Valentine's Day flowers did not meet your expectations. Please call 866-526-9426 so we can discuss your order. Sallie

Loss
Interesting quote from the call center rep I just spoke to: "... I don't work for you, I work for Proflowers." This quote says it all in my latest experience with this company. I placed an order on their website. Paid an additional $14.99 for "Guaranteed...
jaynee h

ProFlowers apologizes for the Valentine's Day experience you had. Please call 866-526-9426 so we can discuss your order. Sallie

Service
Proflowers Delivery Service
Loss

ProFlowers review in Madison, Wisconsin: Proflower's ripped me off.

I ordered what showed in the photo as a bouquet for 2 different purposes. One received a dozen tulips and the other over 60 sweetheart roses. Now I am seeing the free vase was not free and other charges have shown up. I called and was told the growers choice is "what ever they choose to send or have on hand." If I wanted to send tulips for Valentines day I would have chosen them. If I wanted to send roses for a thank you I would have but they were very in appropriate for the purpose. I will never use them again and hope to warn others.
jaynee h

ProFlowers apologizes that your order did not meet your expectations. Please call 866-526-9426 so we can review your account. Sallie

I've ordered the growers choice on several occasions in the past. The picture does show a mixed bouquet.

But right under the picture, in not so small letters, is a disclaimer. First line actually says "Note: Actual bouquet will vary from photo." Then it actually goes on to state that it may be an assorted mix, or may be a single type of flower, like tulips. And adding a vase costs $10. Where did you see it for free?

It's unfortunate that you didn't get what you wanted, but you did get exactly what you ordered.

The growers choice options give the florists an opportunity to get rid of some of their back/overstock at a discounted rate for you. Can't fault ProFlowers for your inability to read the description.

Proflowers Bouquet

ProFlowers/Charged card w/out permission for reward programs

Ordered from proflowers at least a year ago. I just noticed charges on our credit card for 14.95 for a rewards program. Called and had them refunded. I never signed up for a reward program! I do remember all the popup ads and 'special' programs they were trying to get you to sign up for...but I KNOW I never signed up for them. They say they just started to charge it to my account. Sounds VERY crooked to me. Worst part is that there is no one to contact other than the call center in India to complain. After a quick search, I found many others who have had the same problem. CROOKS!
Review

ProFlowers review in Washington, District Of Columbia: They sent dead Flowers for Valentines Day

Never order from ProFlowers or their 5 other businesses!!! For Valentines Day I ordered 15 tulips from ProFlowers (from me) and a small giraffe ring holder from Red Envelope, an affiliate business of ProFlowers, (from my kids) for my wife. I was promised delivery on Valentines Day by the end of business. I do not know about you but I think the end of business day is 6pm. Well…not ProFlowers! They consider 8pm the end of business day. We waited all day for the delivery. I wanted to have the flowers on the dining room table for our special Valentines dinner and have my kids give their mother their present after dinner. Luckily I got her some jewelry as well because the ProFlower delivery came at 7:54pm. The beautiful display of 15 tulips they show on the web site turned out to be 13 drooping ½ dead and frozen buds. When I placed them in the vase they looked like Charlie Browns Christmas Tree. The buds all hit the counter top because they drooped so much. We had already put our kids to bed (they are 2 and 5 years old) so we had to wake them up to see mom open her gift. The giraffe was as stated on the web site but what a disappointment. To wait all day and finally get the gifts at 8pm on Valentines Day ruined a special occasion. Luckily I have an understanding wife who was happy with the effort if not the outcome. When I called the customer care line (that's a laugh) the operator tried to blame UPS for the screw up. When I reminded her ProFlowers contracted UPS and chose that method of delivery so it is ProFlowers responsibility she could do nothing but agree. I got my money back for the flowers & delivery of flowers but no discount was offered for the giraffe. I will NEVER order anything from ProFlowers or their 5 other businesses, ProPlant, Red Envelope, Cherry Moon Farms, Sharis Berries & Personal Creations.com. I should have read the reviews before I ordered from them. Check out this web site http://www.floristdetective.com/wst_page15.aspx. Do yourself a favor and stay clear of these brands.
jaynee h

ProFlowers and RedEnvelope both apologize for your the disappointing delivery time of your Valentine's Day gifts. Please call 866-526-9426 so we can review your order with you. Sallie

Loss

Will never use ProFlowers again!

I ordered flowers for my mother for Valentine's Day. I received emails sayng my ordered had been delivered, when it hadn't. I ended up ruining the surprise,and consequently she had to wait around for several hours before the flowers actually were delivered. The customer service rep rushed me off of the phone telling me they couldn't track my order. When the flowers did arrivethey were in bud form..which isn't clear on the website. Everything about the arrangement was terrible. The vase was small, flowers were wilted. I actually was sent an arrangement on the same day. I waited and waited,finally I called my boyfriend (who had to ruin the surprise of me receiving flowers as well) who had just spoken to a ProFlowers rep. The Rep assured him I was the next delivery. So I waited, and waited. No flowers, until the next morning. I received flowers identical to the arrangement I had sent my mom, but a teddy bear was supposed to be included, ProFlowers claimed to have no knowledge of a teddy bear.((((blank stare))))that was supposed to be included I can't believe this company.
Kaytlin

I wish I had known they come in a card board box and then you have to put it together. Does not give you that,'I feel special feeling' I was hoping to send. NEVER AGAIN!

jaynee h

ProFlowers apologizes for both your disappointment and that of your mother for Valentine's Day. Please call 866-526-9426 so we can review you orders with you. Sallie

Proflowers Arrangement

Proflowers.com fails to deliver - again

After receiving flowers late on my birthday, my husband thought he'd order them early for Valentine's Day. Well, around 7p tonight, when they still hadn't been delivered, he called to check on the status. Proflowers told him that USPS had delivered them at 3p this afternoon, but we were home and know for sure that they were never delivered. When he told them this they offered to (a) deliver them 2 days from now (?) or (b) refund our money. They said investigating why UPS said they had been delivered when they had not would be too much work. Suffice to say, we asked for our money back (have to wait 3-5 business days for that to happen) and will NEVER order from them again - and will discouraged everyone we know from using them. Talk about terrible customer service!