Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

ProFlowers review in Cedar Rapids, Iowa: Easy Saver Scam

We used Cherry Moon Farms (who it turns out is in cahoots with Proflowers) and placed orders back on Mothers day of this year. Just this month we've realized they've been charging us 14.95 for months (and sometimes TWICE a month) This is for a service that we were unaware of, and I am still unsure of what they did for that money. I was able to log in to EASY SAVER's site just now, using the e-mail and zipcode we used for the Cherry Moon Farms orders. Using this we were able to 'cancel' our bogus membership. Tomorrow we will attempt to gain a refund from these leeches. I feel the blame lies completely with Cherry Moon Farms (and ultimately ProFLOWERS) for allowing this *** to happen on their websites. Using bait and switch tactics and other scamming techniques. I'll not order a thing from either, and would recommend any one to look elsewhere.

ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Cherry Moon Farms, Red Envelope and about 20 other companies are all owned by the same people. They are being sued for this.

On top of the unauthorized charges, a quick look at the ingredient label on their so called chocolate covered strawberries shows that there is no chocolate in them. They have committed fraud in every state of the nation and yet no state atty has filed charges.

the scam also happens with shari's berries(also affiliated with proflowers and cherrymoon farms) ..they have been charging us since june..and my husband called and demanded our money back...hopefully we will actually get it..we'll see

View more comments (1)
Loss
Proflowers ripped me off. Proflowers sent an empty box for my fifth anniversary. I ordered flowers for my anniversary and proflowers sent and empty box. I will not use this service again. They wanted to refund my money but how about rectifying what you did refund...

I ordered flower for my girlfriend on valentines and those were the worst roses I ever bought never again will I buy flowers from them .

Service
Proflowers Delivery Service

Proflowers Easy Saver Ripped me off

I ordered flowers from proflowers back in may of 2008 for Mothers' day and I didn't notice until now (september of 2009) that I had a charge on my visa card for $14.95 of some Easy Savers Company that I had never heard of before in my life, which had caused me to go over the limit on my account. I disputed the charge to my visa card company, and I also called Easy Savers and told them to reverse the charge, which they did. But I thought this had happened just that one time. But then I started to check my previous statements and the charges go back to May of 2008. I am appalled about this violation of business and moral ethics. I have read the many complaints of the many other victims like me, and I have decided to file a class action law suit against Proflowers and Easy Savers.

I too was caught in the "Free Shipping in the future" scam. My credit card was automatically charged $14.95 each moth for something I did not authorize and had no idea was occurring, being connected to the Free Shipping offer.

Another scam by Proflowers is hidden charges such as a Guaranteed Delivery charge of $4.99 on top of a $9.99 express delivery charge, and a "care & handling" charge for $2.99. Pass the word - ProFlowers is a SCAM, & Caroline the Special Programs Associate at ProFlowers knows this!

There are hundreds of Proflowers complaints on the web. :p

If you decide to proceed with a class action law suit, let me know.

bohnerdennis@msn.com

Thanks

Hello,

My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding our partner program.

I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns, assist you with anything I can and receive any additional feedback to improve our service.

Please contact me directly to discuss, my phone number is (858) 909-3785 and my email is csegars@proflowers.com. I would like to assist you in any way that I can.

View more comments (2)
Loss
I recently experienced credit card fraud with ProFlowers.com and wanted to get the story out there because it seems as though I am not the first person this has happened to. I ordered some flowers from them online for my mom's birthday last week, as I have used...
Cindy

I guess I was lucky, the one and only time I used Pro Flowers, I was only charged what I was originally invoiced online. I do remember that pop-up box though because originally I remember thinking, "Did it go through?" as everything disappeared with no confirmation page showing payment of receiving my credit card information. I either called and they confirmed with me by phone that they received my payment info, and or I logged out and back in and got confirmation.

Reason of review
Problems with payment

ProFlowers & EZ saver are linked & are unethical

I noticed a charge of $14.95 on my credit card statement from EZsaver rewards. I called the telephone number associated with the transaction and discovered this rewards program is linked to my purchase of flowers from ProFlowers in April 2009. Through researching past credit card statements, I discovered I was charged $14.95 for 3 months. I never agreed to this reward program. Being it is a weekend,I will call EZsaver on Monday to discontinue this unauthorized membership and hope they will refund me. If they don't refund me, the charges will go to the bank's disputes department. In this day of identity fraud, it is unacceptable for ProFlowers to provide my credit card number to another company. Never buy from ProFlowers.

It must have something to do with the 15 dollar rebate shipping. I refused to do that because they wanted me to enter my CC info again, and I noticed it said something about their partners..

Nah, I refused to give up my CC number! they can keep their 15.00 free shipping!

Ordered the free trial of Acai-Berry pure and then shortly afterwards read the "scam reviews" about the product. I quickly called the bank and cancelled my debit card but still got snagged for the 14.95 membership charge. I will be disputing this charge or go the their factory and make their life ***.

Same thing here. Ordered flowers from ProFlowers for my Mom this Christmas & just noticed unauthorized charges from EZ saver.

More like EZ fraud. So pissed.

I will be contacting both companies tomorrow. Not cool.

Same situation. I ordered from ProFlowers last May.

My husband had just retired, and we took a driving trip and were away from home until the end of July. When we checked our credit card statements, we saw the trail of charges, and were able to connect them to Proflowers because all of you published your stories.

We have been refunded $14.95 out of the $46.80 charged, after three phone calls in Aug. , Oct. and Nov.

I have now called ProFlowers, who assured me that the refund for remaining balance will go through "in one or two billing cycles". This is what I was told on the previous phone calls to EZSaver.

How can these two companies get away with this?

EZ Saver got me too, I was able to get a partial refund for the withdrawals from my bank account. Apparently I clicked a discount button that authorized "enrollment" in this program.

I did not enter bank info, so obviously ProFlowers is sharing this info. That is the part that really should be illegal - how about a box that pops up to say "Are you sure you want to have $14.95 each month deducted from your account for a program you will not even know about?" It's the least you could do! PS I never even received the information on the benefits of the EZ Saver Program (not even a stinking email newsletter), so what exactly do they do? They hide and hope people don't notice the charges!

Shame on you ProFlowers - you are judged by the company you keep. I will not order from you again, enjoy the EZ Saver kickbacks!

I just realized yesterday that my credit card has been charged by EZ Saver Rewards for the last 6 months!! Again this was also related to a purchase I made through Proflowers.

I called the EZ Saver Rewards # on my credit card statement and of course they're closed for the weekend.

I tried going to MYEZSAVER.COM as mentioned on their automated message, and that site doesn't exit!!! Shame on Proflowers for doing this to their customers.

i also bought from proflower and have been getting a lot of charger from ezsaver. WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM PROFLOWERS. Lost a good customer

I too ordered flowers from Proflowers in february 2009 and have been charged monthly from EZsaver for a discount I never authorized. I attempted to call EZsaver with phone number provided on my credit card statement and have yet to talk to a real person no matter what day or time I call.

I have had to cancel my credit card in ordered to prevent more unauthorized charges. This has been a huge hassel for me and I will never again order from Proflowers and will be ecstatic to share my story with others!!!

I used proflowers it was advertised on a radio station I listen to with a discount code.

The first set of flowers arrived all limp and proflowers quickly sent a replacement at no charge that were in good condition. That was fine.

BUT they obviously sent my email address to tons of companies because I started getting a noticible amount of more spam mails than usual - I'm talking a TON.

Also they send an email EVERY day and I keep trying to get removed from their mailing list and they won't. It's incredibly annoying.

My name is Caroline Segars and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion that you may have had with our partner programs.

I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you as well as any feedback you may have about the program.

Please feel free to contact me directly, my phone number is (858) 909-3785 and my email is csegars@proflowers.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

View more comments (9)
Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers review in Great Falls, Montana: Unauthorized charges via pro=flower order!!

i have been charged for a service i did not sign up for through "pro-flowers'. THEY GAVE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION TO "EASYSAVERREWARDS.COM" I JION THE PEOPLE HERE THAT HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN TO THEM, WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT IT????????? I HAVE INFORMED PRO-FLOWERS AND INFORMED THEM I WILL NEVER ORDER FLOWERS FROM THEM AGAIN. THIS IS A TOTAL RIP=OFF AND THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN, IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW GREN2GRAM@HOTMAIL.COM I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR "EASYSAVERREWARDS". WHAT A BUNCH OF ***!!!SHAME ON THEM. SCAM!!

I had the same thing happen and the number to call is 1-800-355-1837 i called them and totally bitched them out and supposedly they are sending me a refund

ProFlowers review - SCAM, They gave my credit card info to EZsaver
ProFlowers review - SCAM, They gave my credit card info to EZsaver
I had used ProFlowers.com for a few years. Now I went to use them and found out they gave my credit card info to a third party called EZsaver. This started out as 1.00 on my credit card and ended up being billed each month for 14.95 I have also found out that...

I placed an order for Mothers' Day and was charged by Encore at the same time. First for $1.95, then $14.95.

STAY AWAY FROM PROFLOWERS. I should have expected this shady practice when I say how much they gouged me on other fees.

My initial $29.95 order came in at almost $60. DEAL WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

ProFlowers review in Columbia, South Carolina: Unauthorized charges

I ordered flowers through pro flowers and boom all I can see is charges to my card for easysaver which I did not knowingly sign up for. I tried to contact to cancel and could not get a response from the number provided. Needless to say they billed me for two months before I finally got my credit card company involved in reversing the charges. I think that they are unscrupulus and that they are also linked with proflowes. I will not order from them again and am warning all my friends to be very wary of the all, unscurpulous business dealings.
Reason of review
Problems with payment

ProFlowers review in Tampa, Florida: Pro Flowers and /cherry moon Farms

I was looking at gift baskets at Cherry moon farm. My sister in law passed away, and I wanted to send something to my brother. remember I was just looking. Later l went into my checking account and guess what I was billed $14.95 for Easysaver. They are going to be reported for sure what a scam. yes, I have ordered from Cherry moon before but I never authorized them to sign me up for easy saver. No one has money to just give away. beleive me I will settle this, and call every radio, tv and media I can

Just found out where Cherry Moon Farms did this to me as well. I know I didn't sign up for Easy Saver Rewards.

I am so disappointed. I had planned to order some more baskets from them, but not now!!!

Proflowers a rip off!

I registered for the pro-flowers discount and then cancelled my easy savers membership on their website immediately. They still charged 14.95 to my account 3 times after cancelling. Now 45 dollars later I discover that they have been charging my account for the last 3 months. I've learned a valuable lesson and I've realized that I need to check my statement a lot more closely in the future. I won't be contacting a lawyer about this matter because I'd rather clamp my nuts in a vice instead of getting mixed up with a lawyer. What I will do is tell ten people that Pro-flowers is a rip-off and I'll never use their service again.