Proflowers.com. You fleece hard working people of their money, trust and time. You make promises of a delivery of beautiful flowers by baiting us with a wonderful picture... A picture of a full and colorful and ARRANGED vase of flowers.
Unfortunately you end up charging a BUNDLE for a box of plain Jane flowers and a vase. TADA! Have fun cutting them and setting up the vase and arranging the flowers and throwing away the huge box. Then...as Proflower.com will explain to you "of course, it will take at least two days for them to fill out".
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My mother ordered flowers for my daughter after brain surgery And I cried when they arrived. Pitiful Walmart has better flowered for $7.99..."
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- "This is what my mother received for mother's day. I could have purchased that for$7 at Any NYC street corner. The showers of flowers I believed were $40 plus shipping..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."