Proflowers.com. You fleece hard working people of their money, trust and time. You make promises of a delivery of beautiful flowers by baiting us with a wonderful picture... A picture of a full and colorful and ARRANGED vase of flowers.
Unfortunately you end up charging a BUNDLE for a box of plain Jane flowers and a vase. TADA! Have fun cutting them and setting up the vase and arranging the flowers and throwing away the huge box. Then...as Proflower.com will explain to you "of course, it will take at least two days for them to fill out".
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..."
- "DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY-EVER!!!!! What was supposed to be 100-"fresh" flowers turned out to be 40-nearly dead flowers, and they were late..."
- "I am extremely upset with the flowers that were sent to my mom. The flowers I ordered look nothing like the flowers she received. Two of the flowers were brown..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."