Filter by rating
City:
Product:

ProFlowers Bites !

ProFlowers Bites !
Ordered two dozen roses for my beautiful wife, which arrived totally destroyed and horrible. Also, the cost of the flowers after they added their shipping and handling, plus additional care and handling, almost doubled the cost of my order to almost $90.00. Those charges didn't show up until I checked out. Not only are they a rip off, they charge outrageous fees for a terribly poor product. Care and Handling ? In my opinion, your better off going to a local florist and having the peace of mind your flowers will be perfect. Don't every use ProFlowers unless you don't care about the person receiving the flowers !!
jhernandez

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com. I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

O so sad. I notice how you tell everyone that its they're fault that they didn't read.

We've noticed you can't read either because this guys problem started with the bad flowers. Then he continues on with the outrageous hidden costs which I agree that it is all listed before payment is accepted.

But, he is leaving valuable info about his whole experience, not just the payment. Read it all or SHUT UP so sad.

• Electric charge

ProFlowers review in Los Angeles, California: Radio scam

Ad sounds really good on the radio with free shipping and free vase for your flowers but its almost impossible to get. When you finially do put in yor "secret code" there is no difference between the regular prices. On the website there are many default upsell and in order to get free shipping you have to sign up for a program, the $39 advertised price turned into $69, etc. The final amount was nowhere near what was advertised with "no extras" Liars. Also you cant tell until they capture your information and immediately start flooding your email with advertisments.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

these complaints are true i too tried the ad on radio it is a dishonest company with tricks and they also chare TWICE for shipping says 4.99 on my 19.99 order then in the ad says vase n chocolate and no vase come with it when you go to order the prices are all different and by the time i was done i was paying more for shipping than my actual order n that didnt show til after i hit pay now with pay pal i called IMMEDIATLEY AND SAID WHY DID MY 19.99 ORDER SHOOT UP TO 49.00 DOLLARS they siad waas a 12.99 mim shipping charge and then 9.99 to be sure it was theron valentines day, the whole ad says it will be there thats why i went to the company after talking with two"customer service " people on phone,,and thay say 5 MINUTUES AFTER I PLACED ORDER IT HAD ALREADY BEEN PROCESSED ,,SIMPLY NOT TRUE AND NOT POSSIBLE MY FLOWERS ARE PACKED N SHIPPED IN 5 MINUTES LOL ,,the email are no better to tes i sent two differnt compliants from two different mai addresses i had both replied to 3 hours later with a "cut n paste" reply i mean word for word i dont hink my complaints were even read i have them to prove ,,let me tell you there is NO customer care or service this is a scam company i look forward to them failing you can only cheat and anger people soo much til you have no customers left I WILL NVER BUY AGAIN

ProFlowers review: Dead flowers on Valentines day

Bought a dozen long stemmed red roses for my wife for Valentines day. The website claimed that they "might" make it by the 14th before 930pm, so I had it shipped on the 13th. They arrived today and I open the box and the flowers are almost dead, there isn't anywhere near enough filler plant to fill in the empty spots of the giant vase they sent, and it looks absolutely nothing like it was advertised on the website. The flowers at my local grocery store that cost $15 have always looked better than this. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS.COM AGAIN! F@*K THEM!

Proflowers Plant
Loss

Proflowers are pros at deceptive advertising

Start out shopping on the Proflowers site with a free vase, maybe free shipping or a promotion code. First line on first page says free red vase, but when I got to the end, the vase was no longer free. So I go down the page and select a free vase at checkout it is no longer free. I pick a delivery date with free delivery and at checkout the delivery is no longer free. When you are ready to check out your bill will double and free or promotion codes disappear on the final statement. This is more deceptive than most *** sites!!

ProFlowers review in Winchester, Virginia: Caught by Bate-and-Switch *** Artist

On television tonight, Proflowers advertised a special Valentine's Day deal to send flowers for $19.99 but offered it only with another more expensive delivery of candy. I ordered a $24.99 item, filled out the order form which stated $24.99 as the amount to be billed to my credit card. When I received a confirmation email, it showed the following markups: 9.99 for a glass vase 17.99 for standard delivery 9.99 for delivery by Valentine's Day 1.75 for tax (which they should have done) ====== 64.71 for 15 tulips they advertised at $19.99 I won't be doing business with this gang again.

I did get a free vase.

• Holy Orders

ProFlowers review in Leesburg, Virginia: Total rip off from additional charges

I ordered the 39.99 flower and chocolate strawberries online. When I got to the last page to confirm the order, I searched around for the details of the order to make sure it was correct. I found that the total was now $95.00. Not the 39.99. I called customer service and after waiting for 20 minutes I explained this all to the rep. I was told that this ismthe normal delivery charges. What a total rip off. These guys need to be stopped. This was clearly designed to catch unsuspecting people by presenting an order total and then changing it after the credit card information and shipping info was completed.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

What are you S0_Sad? Proflowers.com die hard fan boy??

And a bad one at that because all you do is SPAM by copying and pasting your posts (aside from the few changes) in everyone else's. Just shut up already, seriously.

He's right that they take your credit card info before showing the price breakdown. Though they give you the option to cancel, that seems odd.

I just ordered $24.95 flower basket for my Mother. I looked all over the page to make sure nothing odd was being charged.

The total on the website was just as i said. However, once i opened my email i noticed they charged my account for 49.75. Two different shipping fees plus a handle and care fee. None of that was on the balance they had originally given me.

Needless to say after seeing this i looked up reviews of proflowers and i see this is typical. This place is a scam site!

I hope you read other angry reciews before you fall for their bull. :(

View more comments (3)
Reason of review
Pricing issue

ProFlowers review in Carlisle, Pennsylvania: No Satisfaction

I ordered flowers for my wife to be delivered at her place of employment which is a hospital. I paid extra to have them delivered on a specific date and they weren't deliverable because the hospital was "closed". I called and had asked for my money back and the customer service was non existent. I then reluctantly, after more than an hour on the phone, most of which I had spent on hold, agreed to allow them to redeliver to our home. On the date they were to be delivered I received a phone call from a stranger wondering why I had sent her flowers. They were delivered to the completely wrong address. Highly advise that no one order flowers from these scam artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

Not sure but I ordered flowers for my 6 daughters for Valentine's Day this year to be delivered today at their places of work. The flowers were delivered however all but one of my daughters flowers were wilted only a few flowers were standing up.

I also experienced the hidden charges that others have mentioned. Consider yourself warned....

Actually I wouldn't have complained at all had my purchase been what it was supposed to be. Fresh and Alive flowers is all I expected.

I had no problem paying the price!

Marva

"As for the hipping charges those are clearly outlines on the website before you check out." >>> NO, they ARE NOT...who TF are you trying to fool here? Furthermore, who has time to *** around with poor customer service and wilted flowers...

people have more pressing matters to contend with.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER...I've already written to Howie Carr about your ***-poor service, only to arrive at YOU...Get with the program, this is not a grand economy to be messin' w/people and their hard-earned money! You are "SO SAD" for coming here with lame excuses for poor services; makes you look worse than you already are!

@Mom of 6

YEP, I used them last year...same story, only they did cut me a break when I called...but the flowers only lasted four days and were hanging low from day one.

What a Farce!

Marva

Where, where does it say that. Give the link so that I can dispute it. Why don't you back up your ridiculous statement??!

View more comments (5)
  • Confidence trick

ProFlowers review in Spokane, Washington: Trickery to Hide Hidden Fees

If it's too good to be true it usually is. I didn't listen to my gut and got burned. A dozen roses in a glass vase and chocolates delivered for $19.99? There was no mention of a delivery fee although I should have realized there would have to be a delivery fee from a local florist. When I logged into PayPal there was no total shown and the only message was "Proflowers needs your billing address to complete this order." I clicked on "Continue" and was taken back to the Proflowers site for confirmation. On this confirmation page there were no itemized costs shown or even a total. The final charge to my PayPal account was $38.96. PROflowers is anything but "Professional!" I'm not too happy about the way PayPal processes Proflowers' orders either. After the fact of having placed the order I then received an Itemized breakdown of the real costs from Proflowers. Their methods may not be illegal but they certainly are not up front with the costs.
Marva

Don't you tell me that I have not been deceived and just want to complain - I am a professional shopper on the side... perhaps you're a stock holder, but let me tell you, I've been listening to this promotion ALL week on WRKO and it states all you get and guaranteed delivery, blah, blah, blah...they did not give me the total until the confirmation, a whopping $85.00...get over yourself and stop deceiving the general public with your BOGUS Advertising!!

Marva

You are one sick Pup! What is my fault is relying on reputability, which you obviously don't possess ~ AND NOT for thinking as a criminal with mistrust when placing an order. You make me ill...like I said before nit-wit, there were NO breakdown of charges until AFTER THE FACT - GOT IT!?!?!

Proflowers is a rip off

Proflowers will rip you off!! There are hidden fees for shipping and a seperate fee for "handling". The website does not give you a total for the order so you think you got a great deal and then you recieve an Email showing the extra charges! I did not opt for anything but the deal that was shown and ended up paying almost double! Also I was charged tax even though I live in Oregon where there is no sales tax. A little disclaimer says no cancellations, now I know why, what a rip off. No wonder they do not have a customer satisfaction section.

BEWARE...I just tried to order flowers for Mother's Day at Proflowers.com when they CHANGED and increased the price of the flower arrangement during the process by 30.00 dollars. The original poster is right in that they do NOT give you a grand total until the very end BUT only AFTER YOU HAVE ALREADY FILLED out and given YOUR CC # AND PERSONAL INFORMATION.

The break down is shown on the final page and in my case the flowers (I ordered 3 different orders to go to same address at 29.00 dollars a piece) was increased by $10.00 x 3 not including the inflated delivery charges which were two separate ones of: 14.99, 9.99 and 2.99 for handling, per EACH order plus the now NEW PRICE of $39.99 per arrangement. I don't even recall taxes - I was in so much shock.

Further, these delivery prices also did not appear until the end however an initial subtotal with the FIRST original price of the flowers is shown and so you think that is the price of the flowers until you get to the end page to confirm your order and then fall out of your chair! I of course did not click on the confirm button, and instead began gasping for air.

Most conveniently for the company is that they do NOT offer you a CANCELLATION button if you should decide NOT to order after all. They have every other kind of button to tick off on each page but no cancellation button so the only way to actually NOT order is to BACK OUT of the pages and hope for the best.

That's what I did.

In my case, I went in search of the customer service page and found a place I could send a complaint only to once again...be disappointed. I had to enter in an ORDER NUMBER, but alas, I didn't have an order number so had to find another email contact link and wrote to them telling them of my disgust at their greedy practices. I also called customer service and relayed my experience to her.

She confirmed that there was NO cancellation button and backing out of the order via the back button should effectively cancel it out. Very aggravating and disappointing and seems deceptive.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

SO_Sad, You clearly work for the company. Why don't you put your efforts into improving the company instead of making excuses. Take your own advise and Grow up and accept responsibility for your mistake!

WOW...

Marva

What is this a copy and paste jobber? Are you for real or just a Pro-Flower robot? GROW UP and Get a Legit Job!!

Proflowers is a scam co. Check out their massive complaints on their twitter and Facebook pages.

Thousands of angry, embarrassed customers. That have been RIPPED OFF.

It's amazing they are still in business!!! :eek

View more comments (5)

ProFlowers review: Worst Customer Service

I ordered flowers from Pro Flowers for a new baby. It gave me an option to add a balloon for an additional cost so I did. My recipient told me no balloon came with the order. I emailed customer service with all the information they required only to have them write back that they have no record of the order. I gave them additional information. When they responded the rep told me they do not deal with balloons that they were aware of. Really? Your own employees do not know what your business entails? I wrote back asking how that was possible only to get a response about a purchase I made in September on a sister site. I do not understand why it is so difficult to either refund my money for the balloon or deliver one. They also charged hidden fees like other customers have been saying. Don't support this horrible company.

Marva

There's just no getting rid of you and your lies...you are relentless, I'll give you that. if your Company was on the up and up with me from the get-go, you would have found yourself a faithful spender, as I have family everywhere, but to no avail you try and try again to railroad me into *** I do not want and remove yourself from any responsibility of your original order. Pleas stop lying and be honest with the consumer ...you are pathetic at best!

Hey so-sad, time to wake up and smell the flowers. Check out the proflowers Facebook page: I have never seen such customer anger and rage!! Proflowers=Epic Massive Fail!!!!!

View more comments (2)