Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Proflowers bad representation

So it's August 16, and it's my mom birthday. I have to work late so I've been hearing adds for pro flowers so I give it shot. I bought the Peruvian lilies supposedly for $34.99. I'm checking out and the total shows a $13.99 standard service rate plus a $4.99 same day delivery charge, that's not including a $4.72 sales tax. A grand total of $58.69, but then again this is for my mom she deserves it. I pay and call to make sure the flowers get delivered after a certain time, everything goes smoothly. However when I get home I find my mom with a tiny little vase with a few dried flowers like if they were left out in the sun all bent, shriveled up, old and nasty. Now I know I did not pay almost $60.00 for a bunch of garden flowers that I could have grown myself or bought them at my local flower shop for like $25 or $30!!! People don't buy from proflowers especially if you want to give a loved one something nice, instead do it the old fashion way and go buy them yourself at a flower shop were you know what you're getting. I never again want to hear or buy anything from proflowers they suck and over charge.
jhernandez

Thank you for choosing ProFlowers as the source of your thoughtful gift for your Mom. We apologize for any negative experience with us and would like to rectify the problem immediately. We know how important your gift was and we are truly sorry for any disappointment with the quality of your gift. Although we know we cannot bring back the original intent or date of your gift, we would like to help make this right.

Once again, please accept our apology. Your satisfaction is our foremost objective, and it is only through your feedback that we learn whether or not we are achieving that objective, so please do not hesitate to contact us with any additional comments or concerns you may have. To reach us, you may email us at cssocial@providecommerce.com or call us toll-free at 1-888-855-3486. We are available Monday through Friday, from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM Pacific Time.

We appreciate your business and truly thank you for being a loyal Provide Commerce customer.

Sincerely,

ProFlowers. Lovely flowers, great service

I have used Pro Flowers many times and every one that receives the flowers love them. Friends that have had flowers sent to them have gotten beautiful arrangements. Delivery has always been on time. I love the ease of ordering online. There is a good selection or choices, good price range. Thank you Pro Flowers. The prices are in line with me going to a florist and having arrangements sent. I saw complaints about deliveries, but remember, Pro Flowers sends the package out, UPS does the delivery, so complain to them. I will continune to use Pro Flowers. Again, Thank you
jhernandez

We're glad to hear you've always been pleased Marian! We work really hard to ensure all of our deliveries are on time and of the highest quality. However, in the event that they are damaged in transit, or late, we'll still make it right for our customers. We contract our delivery services like UPS, so we take responsibility, even in cases where the fault was outside of our control.

-Steve K @ProFlowers

Oh please, do you work for Blue World Pools as well? :grin :grin

Proflowers Delivery Service
UPS left steamed flowers on my west porch in the sun at 4:00 PM when the temperature was 100 plus. He rang the door bell, we answered immediately to see the truck leaving our street. Flower box was very hot to the touch and when I opened it, the flowers were literally...
jhernandez

We apologize for the brown, hot flowers, that is not typical of our service. Please call my team at 888-855-3486, we can assist you with a resolution on this.

Amy

View more comments
Proflowers Bouquet

Sales.livechat.net & Proflowers, 800Flowers... never again!!

When ordering from ProFlowers (same as 800Flowers) they want your credit card info BEFORE giving the total amount! This is a SCAM. Sales.LiveChat came on and we lost communications. Thank God I did not place the order, but SalesLiveChat managed managed to settle on my computer and pop up whenever I enter or leave my yahoo home page. I am so glad I did not give them my credit card number. Never heard of giving credit card info before knowing being given the total amount. VERY SUSPICIOUS These companies should be investigated I will report them to the BBB.
Tina F

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. To explain, we are actually not the same company as 1-800-Flowers, as they are a competitor of ours. We also do not use Sales-Live-Chat to assist our customers, but we are available to help you 24/7.

We are sorry for any confusion, and are always here to help. Should you need further assistance, contact me at 1-888-855-3486 and I can help you.

Warm Regards,

Corinne

E-mail: cssocial@providecommerce.com

“Like” us on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter:

@ProFlowers | @ProPlants | @RedEnvelope |@CherryMoonFarms | @Shari's Berries | @PCGifts

Reason of review
Problems with payment

ProFlowers sucks (again)

FWIW this company messed up on both orders I placed through them. First, they billed for add-ons that were not delivered. Second, they neglected to include a card. In their defense, they refunded the amount of the first order. Today, they only offered to resend the card and deduct $5.00. Both times left a bad taste in my mouth. Isn't sending someone flowers supposed to be an uplifting experience for sender and recipient? I spoke with "Bill," supposedly a customer service representative, during business hours. I asked why they bothered taking an order from me a second time if they couldn't deliver the good, as I was promised they would after they messed up the first order. Now mind you, this first order was messed up severely. I ordered a regular bouquet with an upgrade to the arrangement and a premium vase. The arrangement arrived baseless and without upgrade. I saw this first hand at my fiance's home. Who do ProFlowers think they are kidding? Do they figure that we, as consumers, won't find out what ended up being delivered? That we won't know whether or not we are being shorted? No more trusting them. They suck. Over and oer.
milkman48halfpints

:) . O.K., they made good on my order. They went overboard trying to give me 20% off to try them again.

After calling ProFlowers special media team at 1-888-855-3486 and speaking with Amy, I was issued a full refund and am satisfied enough with the level of care that I will do business with them again.

Please see additional general comments I have written in regard to national flower delivery companies:

"Would ProFlowers would have tried to "make good" on order errors had I not discovered them myself? Surely the recipients of most floral deliveries don't know what they are supposed to be getting. You could also think about how problematic it might be to receive a delivery and not know who it is from. For some people, and in this day and age, this could make them lose sleep at night. "Who could have sent me flowers and why wouldn't they have sent a card?"

Over my 40 year history of having many floral deliveries arrive incomplete, without a card, or not as purchased, I have come to the conclusion that many sellers take advantage of the consumers knowing weak communications between people during times of grief and celebration which can act to gloss over company errors. How many times are flower orders placed for funerals, weddings, bar mitzvahs, etc., where it might come across as inappropriate for the sender to ask recipients if the flower order arrived correctly. A two for two in an order:error ratio suggests they are working out systemic bugs."

Dear Milkman,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for your missing card message and any order total discrepancies. We also are truly sorry that your experience with us was negative. Please know, this is not typical of our service. We know we cannot bring back the original intention of your gift, but we would like to further assist you. Please reach out to us at 1-888-855-3486 and we will make this right. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

E-mail: cssocial@providecommerce.com

View more comments (2)

ProFlowers review in Kernersville, North Carolina: Pro Flowers never use

Never use pro-flowers I ordered a $20 arrangement and was billed $44 !!! The customer service rep was extremely rude and arrogant. Never use this company!! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!! GREEDY!!!!!! They dont tell you they charge for delivery until after the fact!! Also if you order them after 12 they add a $5 rush fe to your delivery! All I wanted to do was send flowers to my mother in law for her birthday and i get totally ripped off! If I wanted a $44 arrangement I would have picked something much nicer than 12 roses! Seriously save your money go else where!

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing ProFlowers. We are truly sorry for your negative experience with us. I read your feedback regarding your overall experience, the level of customer service received and delivery charge concerns. I sincerely apologize for any added concerns about the validity of our company. Please know, this is not typical, and we would like to help.

I would like to offer my direct assistance. You may reach me, and our team of Corporate Core Support Associates, at 1-888-855-3486, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 9 pm, PST. We look forward to resolving any concerns about your order and service received.

E-Mail: CSSOCIAL@PROVIDECOMMERCE.COM

PROFLOWERS RUINED FUNERAL

Company was suppose to contract a local florist for delivery of a floral arrangement for my grandfather's funeral. The order was placed August 1st for delivery on Aug 3rd. Flower arrangement was not delivered on the agreed upon time. Spoke with customer service and they were unable to give any information as to why the delivery did not take place but rescheduled delivery for Sat Aug 4th. Pro Flowers customer service refused to provide information on what local florist they were using for delivery so I was unable to contact them directly. Saturday Aug 4th passed and once again delivery was not completed. This was a major mistake that should not have happened. My grandfather's funeral service and family gathering was left without a floral arrangement which deeply hurt my surviving grandmother
adamandcj

I attempted to resolve this with customer service and reschedule delivery for this past Saturday. I gave your company an opportunity to make this right and once again you failed. I have filed a complaint with your local Better Business Bureau as well as with the Federal Trade Commission.

jhernandez

We're truly sorry that your flowers did not arrive. We work very hard to ensure that the deliveries are made on time, and if the florist dropped the ball, we want to know and we'll do what we can to make it right for you. Give me a call and I'll look into it for you personally. Or you can email me with your name and order number if that's more convenient. Unfortunately, by the terms of our contracts with our florists, we cannot give out their information on the orders.

Steve K

ProFlowers

Proflowers

Last February valentines day I ordered flowers on line .during the order a pop up shoed it self stating I can save on shipping .I started to fill it out then realized it was for a contract over many months so I closed the pop up and Today I saw that a billing had been added to my card and for 5 months they have been milking (TAKING MONEY )out of my account no notices no e-mails no nothing I havd to check my balance onmy credit card and there it was THEY GOT ME TO PAY 80+ DOLLARS FOR nothing but a 72 dollar order .and Proflowers lets this company pop up just as if they were part of proflowers PROFLOWERS HAS fraudulently accesed my account and since I didn't submit the form they toke on themselves to let a shipping company they allow on ProFlowers web site and FRADULANTLY take money out of my account for a purchase 6 months ago
#520238

We apologize for any difficulty or disappointment you had with FreeShipping.com. However, any charges made on your account from them would be via account information you had submitted to them. The billing for those charges is handled entirely separate from our site. We understand that FreeShipping.com is not advantageous for all customers, however if they had your account information, it can only be because you had submitted the form before you closed the window. ProFlowers neither shares with, nor obtains from, account information with FreeShipping.com. They have always been a partner program, and we ensure that the Terms and Conditions for their service are clear and readily available before a customer can choose to take advantage of their services, or decline the offer.

However, we do cover problems with Freeshipping.com as part of our satisfaction guarantee and we will do everything we can to assist you with getting unsubscribed from their service. Please feel free to give me a call or email me and I will look into it for you personally.

Steve K

ProFlowers

Steer Clear of the Proflowers Scam

Steer clear of the scam known as Proflowers...My fiancée placed an order with this outfit for Mother's Day, but quickly realized within just a FEW minutes of placing the order that she made an error. Although she immediately called the customer service department in an effort to make a minor change to the order, the representative claimed that the order was already processed and there would be nothing more that could be done. Let me tell you something, my friends...this will be the LAST order Proflowers ever receives from us, any of our friends and family, colleagues, acquaintances, people we pass by on the street, and the remainder of the world that will read my glowing reviews I intend to post on every relevant review site on the internet regarding their criminal operation. Thus, in Proflowers' attempt to steal an additional $10 in delivery charges from us, their all-American, obscene greed will cost them many times that amount in future sales. I hope they are pleased with their obviously flawed decision and non-existent customer support.

I don't like how flowers are marketed as $29.99 and after all is said and done it's $60. But you have to remember, Pro Flowers either has to get a local flower store deliver the flowers to you (hence the fee) or they next day air it (again, hence the fee).

If you order close to the holiday, as in within a day, you're going to pay a fee. This seems pretty elementary to me and I don't think your complain is valid.

Also, I like how you call proflowers *** and then tell the representative who explained in a calm matter to "keep your personal derogatory (how redundant of you) comments to yourself." And then you say they're mentally challenged.

jhernandez

We're sorry about the difficulties with you Mother's Day order. Unfortunately, due to the staggering volume of orders that we shipped for that holiday, we had a cutoff date for modifications to the orders. Once that cutoff date for modifications was reached (and in the days leading up to it), there was a disclaimer on our site which was clearly displayed above the "Confirm Order" button that we would not be able to modify orders after they were confirmed. This is because, in order to offset any problems that might arise, orders were being printed almost immediately to alleviate the strain on our various printers to ensure that everybody's gift was able to be delivered on time and as placed. We strive to ensure that all of our customers are delighted with their orders, but when the customer service agent told you that he or she was unable to make any changes to the order, you were not being lied to. Orders placed close to Mother's Day often become non-modifiable in the system within seconds because they've already been printed in preparation for the monumental task our hard working distribution staffs across the country have in the days leading up to major flower-giving holidays in order to ensure that everybody's mother gets her gift.

However, there was no attempt to steal any additional money from you, if it was the selection of an unwanted, more costly delivery date that you were trying to change. If that is the case, give me a call and I'll look into it for you.

-Steve K @ProFlowers

cssocial@providecommerce.com

To all of the mutant douche-bags who obviously work for or are affiliated in some way with proflowers...keep your personal derogatory comments to yourself. I do not have either the time or patience to explain to a buffoon the simple concept of customer service to insure satisfaction, and since you're obviously mentally challenged, it's hopeless anyway.

How dare Pro-Flowers prepares your order immediately in order to deliver on time. Super lame Mikie g -- get a grip.

You're blaming a business for doing exactly what you paid them to do, and really you should be mad at your fiance' for making an error in the first place for what was most likely a last minute Mother's Day order.

Shame on your for being ignorant, impatient and for procrastinating with the most important woman in your life.

Oh and it's clear you're REALLY mad -- you waited 2 months to post a complaint here. lame

View more comments (3)

PROFLOWERS - Unreliable and horrible customer service

I placed my order on Friday June 29th for same day delivery. I placed my order before the required 3:00 pm deadline. I get a call from Proflowers stating that my order cannot be delivered because there was a mistake/glitch with the florist. This is unacceptable as there is obviously a reason why I paid for SAME DAY DELIVERY. We agree to deliver it by Saturday June 30th and the customer rep promises to have the flowers delivered between 10 am to 12 pm. I get ANOTHER call on Friday June 29th with a voicemail stating that my card got cut off and they can't read it. However, when I call customer service, they have NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT and READ OFF THE CARD PERFECTLY. So basically my time was wasted. Then to top things off, I get a call from Proflowers on Saturday June 30th stating that my flowers cannot be delivered that day after all. When I ask the customer service rep for the Corporate Number to put in a complaint, she cannot provide it for me. When I ask her if there are notes on the order and if she is aware of the above problems, she just answers "yes." No apology, NOTHING. I requested to cancel the order as this is completely unprofessional and unreliable of Proflowers. I do not understand how difficult it is to get flowers delivered using your service!!! I am absolutely unsatisfied and feel like Proflowers does not uphold their same day delivery and high value of customer service like you advertise. If this is what Proflowers considers great service, a retrain needs to be done.

Why didn't us use a local florist if you wanted same day delivery? People always want a last minute deal.

When it does not work out they come running to us local companies and expect an almost free miracle. I don't know who is worse Pro flowers or the whiney customers that use them then retreat.

On behalf of our sister company, ProFlowers Florist Express, that does the same day deliveries for us we want to express our deepest apologizes on your order. We expect our partners to parallel the high standard of customer service that we ourselves strive for.

If there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to contact us at cssocial@providecommerce.com or 888-855-3486. -Mike @proflowers