Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Proflowers

Last February valentines day I ordered flowers on line .during the order a pop up shoed it self stating I can save on shipping .I started to fill it out then realized it was for a contract over many months so I closed the pop up and Today I saw that a billing had been added to my card and for 5 months they have been milking (TAKING MONEY )out of my account no notices no e-mails no nothing I havd to check my balance onmy credit card and there it was THEY GOT ME TO PAY 80+ DOLLARS FOR nothing but a 72 dollar order .and Proflowers lets this company pop up just as if they were part of proflowers PROFLOWERS HAS fraudulently accesed my account and since I didn't submit the form they toke on themselves to let a shipping company they allow on ProFlowers web site and FRADULANTLY take money out of my account for a purchase 6 months ago
#520238

We apologize for any difficulty or disappointment you had with FreeShipping.com. However, any charges made on your account from them would be via account information you had submitted to them. The billing for those charges is handled entirely separate from our site. We understand that FreeShipping.com is not advantageous for all customers, however if they had your account information, it can only be because you had submitted the form before you closed the window. ProFlowers neither shares with, nor obtains from, account information with FreeShipping.com. They have always been a partner program, and we ensure that the Terms and Conditions for their service are clear and readily available before a customer can choose to take advantage of their services, or decline the offer.

However, we do cover problems with Freeshipping.com as part of our satisfaction guarantee and we will do everything we can to assist you with getting unsubscribed from their service. Please feel free to give me a call or email me and I will look into it for you personally.

Steve K

ProFlowers

Social Media

888-855-3486

Steer Clear of the Proflowers Scam

Steer clear of the scam known as Proflowers...My fiancée placed an order with this outfit for Mother's Day, but quickly realized within just a FEW minutes of placing the order that she made an error. Although she immediately called the customer service department in an effort to make a minor change to the order, the representative claimed that the order was already processed and there would be nothing more that could be done. Let me tell you something, my friends...this will be the LAST order Proflowers ever receives from us, any of our friends and family, colleagues, acquaintances, people we pass by on the street, and the remainder of the world that will read my glowing reviews I intend to post on every relevant review site on the internet regarding their criminal operation. Thus, in Proflowers' attempt to steal an additional $10 in delivery charges from us, their all-American, obscene greed will cost them many times that amount in future sales. I hope they are pleased with their obviously flawed decision and non-existent customer support.

I don't like how flowers are marketed as $29.99 and after all is said and done it's $60. But you have to remember, Pro Flowers either has to get a local flower store deliver the flowers to you (hence the fee) or they next day air it (again, hence the fee).

If you order close to the holiday, as in within a day, you're going to pay a fee. This seems pretty elementary to me and I don't think your complain is valid.

Also, I like how you call proflowers *** and then tell the representative who explained in a calm matter to "keep your personal derogatory (how redundant of you) comments to yourself." And then you say they're mentally challenged.

jhernandez

We're sorry about the difficulties with you Mother's Day order. Unfortunately, due to the staggering volume of orders that we shipped for that holiday, we had a cutoff date for modifications to the orders. Once that cutoff date for modifications was reached (and in the days leading up to it), there was a disclaimer on our site which was clearly displayed above the "Confirm Order" button that we would not be able to modify orders after they were confirmed. This is because, in order to offset any problems that might arise, orders were being printed almost immediately to alleviate the strain on our various printers to ensure that everybody's gift was able to be delivered on time and as placed. We strive to ensure that all of our customers are delighted with their orders, but when the customer service agent told you that he or she was unable to make any changes to the order, you were not being lied to. Orders placed close to Mother's Day often become non-modifiable in the system within seconds because they've already been printed in preparation for the monumental task our hard working distribution staffs across the country have in the days leading up to major flower-giving holidays in order to ensure that everybody's mother gets her gift.

However, there was no attempt to steal any additional money from you, if it was the selection of an unwanted, more costly delivery date that you were trying to change. If that is the case, give me a call and I'll look into it for you.

-Steve K @ProFlowers

Social Media

888-855-3486

cssocial@providecommerce.com

To all of the mutant douche-bags who obviously work for or are affiliated in some way with proflowers...keep your personal derogatory comments to yourself. I do not have either the time or patience to explain to a buffoon the simple concept of customer service to insure satisfaction, and since you're obviously mentally challenged, it's hopeless anyway.

How dare Pro-Flowers prepares your order immediately in order to deliver on time. Super lame Mikie g -- get a grip.

You're blaming a business for doing exactly what you paid them to do, and really you should be mad at your fiance' for making an error in the first place for what was most likely a last minute Mother's Day order.

Shame on your for being ignorant, impatient and for procrastinating with the most important woman in your life.

Oh and it's clear you're REALLY mad -- you waited 2 months to post a complaint here. lame

View more comments (3)

PROFLOWERS - Unreliable and horrible customer service

I placed my order on Friday June 29th for same day delivery. I placed my order before the required 3:00 pm deadline. I get a call from Proflowers stating that my order cannot be delivered because there was a mistake/glitch with the florist. This is unacceptable as there is obviously a reason why I paid for SAME DAY DELIVERY. We agree to deliver it by Saturday June 30th and the customer rep promises to have the flowers delivered between 10 am to 12 pm. I get ANOTHER call on Friday June 29th with a voicemail stating that my card got cut off and they can't read it. However, when I call customer service, they have NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT and READ OFF THE CARD PERFECTLY. So basically my time was wasted. Then to top things off, I get a call from Proflowers on Saturday June 30th stating that my flowers cannot be delivered that day after all. When I ask the customer service rep for the Corporate Number to put in a complaint, she cannot provide it for me. When I ask her if there are notes on the order and if she is aware of the above problems, she just answers "yes." No apology, NOTHING. I requested to cancel the order as this is completely unprofessional and unreliable of Proflowers. I do not understand how difficult it is to get flowers delivered using your service!!! I am absolutely unsatisfied and feel like Proflowers does not uphold their same day delivery and high value of customer service like you advertise. If this is what Proflowers considers great service, a retrain needs to be done.

Why didn't us use a local florist if you wanted same day delivery? People always want a last minute deal.

When it does not work out they come running to us local companies and expect an almost free miracle. I don't know who is worse Pro flowers or the whiney customers that use them then retreat.

On behalf of our sister company, ProFlowers Florist Express, that does the same day deliveries for us we want to express our deepest apologizes on your order. We expect our partners to parallel the high standard of customer service that we ourselves strive for.

If there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to contact us at cssocial@providecommerce.com or 888-855-3486. -Mike @proflowers

View more comments (1)
Proflowers Delivery Service

ProFlowers review in Pleasant Grove, Utah: Beware the hidden charges!

Proflowers has hidden charges when ordering flowers for the holidays! For example there is a $20 mothers day charge that shows up on the submit page. Suddenly your 39.99 (as advertised) flowers becomes $90 on the final submit page when the "$6 vase", tax, and shipping and mothers day charge is applied! I didn't catch the charge, they weren't very explicit about it and the low advertised price on the front is deceiving if the undisclosed special charge is an additional 50% charge on top of the advertised price. Personally I'm done with them and I'll take my business elsewhere. They're obviously not interested in repeat business!

I apologize for your frustration. Since Mother's Day is the busiest time of the year in the floral business, the high level of demand increases costs throughout the industry and puts extra stresses on delivery carriers.

In no way do we intend to misinform our customers with hidden additional fees.

If there's anything I can do, please contact us at 888-855-3486. -Mike @proflowers

Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers review in Cambria Heights, New York: Twice delivered awful flkowers!!!

This is the second awful batch of flowers my Daughter recieved, these flowers I didn't have to pay for, because of the poor quality of my last order and I had a coupon! Once again these flowers came fully bloomed, when they are suppose to come in bud form to last longer...these flowers look nothing like the picture you have on your website, I don't know who controls the way these flowers turn out, but they need to be replaced by someone who can do a good job!! These flowers are just aweful...I am disgusted in the way these flowers look! When you show a picture of a product maybe you should show the way they are really going to look when delivered!! People should not pay good money to get bad flowers...this is insane and you people shoul be ashamed of yourselves for not once, but twice ruining the gift I sent to my first time pregnant daughter!!!

I had the exact thing happen to me. The first bouquet wasn't what was pictured so they offered to send a second, saying that if there was a description then those specific flowers would be in the bouquet.

Not true!! The next bouquet didn't have some of the flowers listed and looked nothing like the picture again.

I will never use them again! Buyer beware!!

jhernandez

We're sorry if the flowers being sent to your daughter aren't arriving in good condition. If you give us a call, we'll make it right for you, and then we can investigate if there is a problem at some point in our distribution and shipping to her area, because we work hard to ensure timely and quality deliveries and want our customers to be delighted with their gifts. 888-855-3486 -Steve @ProFlowers

View more comments (1)
Proflowers Coupon
We ordered flowers for our mothers for mother's day. One order was roses and arrived with broken vase and flowers in bad shape. They were delivered on a weekday after Mothers day which is what we ordered. Friday after Mother's day our mom came down to visit...

Pro Flowers is a JOKE. I ordered flowers for my Mother to be deliverd on Sunday.

Paid a huge fee for this. They were left in front of her garage door in the pouring rain. Vase was broken and flowers wilted and dead! I emaled and I got we are so sorry blah blah blah, let us send more flowers.

I ordred flowers from a company that acutally cares about the quality of the flowers sent and a personal knock on the door to deliver them. Then I get the run around, Let us give you $25 store credit and will creidt back the original cost to your credit card in 7-10 days. That was in May. This is the end of June and no refund.

I did get a 70 store credit though. Seriously!! Then I emailed asking where my credit to my card was and even sent the emails I was sent advising this is what was going to happen and I was told I was a liar and that was not the emails that were sent!!!!!!!! Jerks.

What happened to good customer service???? And to call a customer a liar. I have sent the information to the better business bureau and in the process of sending to a Corporate office. I WILL NOT BE CALLED A LIAR!!!!!!!!

Expecially by a company that I paid for a service. Do not ever use Pro Flowers if you want a quality product sent to your loved ones.

I am so upset I am going to contact the Attorney General in regards to such shady business practices. Ridicilous.

View more comments
Proflowers Arrangement
Loss

PROFLOWERS.COM - I learned my lesson!!!

I ordered a miniature pink rose potted plant for my wife for Mother's Day scheduled for delivery on 11 May so I could make sure she'd be home to receive them. They were delivered very late that day and just left in a box on the front porch. When my wife opened them at approx. 7:00 p.m. that night, the blooms had not even began to open and most of the leaves were partially brown and drooping. The card was thrown loosely in the box and I had to search for it or my wife would have never seen it! Like several other reviewers, I thought I would give Proflowers.com a try due to the numerous ads seen and heard everywhere. However after this experience they need to cut back on advertising and spend more money on their products and handling procedures. I definitely LEARNED MY LESSON and will never order from them again, especially since I sent them an email complaining and they NEVER even responded!

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with ProFlowers. I am truly sorry that your email to us was not responded to and assure that I am here to assist you now.

I would also like to take a moment to express our gratitude for taking the time to indicate your feedback on this site. Without your input, we would never be able to grow as a company. We also realize that we will not succeed unless we go the extra mile.

I would like to offer my direct assistance in helping resolve the product quality and service issue on your Mother's Day order. You may reach me Mon-Fri. 12:30 pm to 9 pm, PST.

Please know, the service and quality of your gift is not typical of our company. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.

In closing, we would like to apologize for this overall negative experience with us. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please also reach out to us at cssocial@providecommerce.com. Thank you again for your feedback. I look forward to helping make this right.

Corinne B.

Social Media Team

ProFlowers.com

1-888-855-3486

Proflowers Plant

ProFlowers Bait and Switch

I tried to order the Succulent Garden plant, but when I was ready to pay, I received: "Oops... the item you selected is temporarily unavailable. But we've got other perfect gifts that are in stock and ready to ship!" Hmmm, I decided to move the delivery date out a month and received the same Oops... I decided to order the Succuent Trio - which is three of the plants and surprise, surprise - no Oops - the Succulent Garden is in stock. I am not happy with these people and will let Mark Levin know that he is dealing with a bunch of dishonorable people. I know Mark well enough that he will not want his name associated with this company.
jhernandez

We're sorry you had difficulty with our site. It does appear that the Succulent Garden isn't available with the terracotta pot currently, only with the bamboo pot. The same "Oops... the item you selected is temporarily unavailable.

But we've got other perfect gifts that are in stock and ready to ship" message is received if you try to order the Succulent Trio with the Terracotta pots because they are also unavailable. You can order both products if you choose the bamboo pot. We understand that the bamboo pot is more expensive and apologize for any inconvenience that the temporary unavailability of the less expensive option causes for you.

If you have any further questions or concerns about this product, I'd be happy to address them for you. You can call me directly at 888-855-3486. -Steve @ProFlowers

Proflowers Plant

ProFlowers totally unreliable and dishonest..

Rather then retype, here's my email to ProFlowers after they failed to deliver as promised. "I'm writing this email to state my complete dissatisfaction with both your customer service, and your inability to deliver as promised. I placed my order yesterday afternoon for delivery later that day and paid extra to have it done. Two hours after I placed my order, I was called and informed that my girlfriends flowers couldn't be delivered until the next day (Saturday), but that she would receive a free flower upgrade as well as a note saying the delivery was scheduled for the day before. I agreed with this, but didn't understand why I wasn't told so at the time the order was placed. Well, its' now the next day and I received another phone call awhile ago saying the flowers couldn't be delivered at all! That is completely unacceptable, and I will never again trust your company to handle something as special as a flower delivery. I'm done with ProFlowers, and would like a complete refund, as well as compensation for failing to deliver as promised. The opportunity is now lost to have a great impact on my girlfriend, and thanks to your companies broken promises and inept mishandling of my order, I won't have a chance to make it right." Take it from me, there's not much worse in the way of failed customer service, than to have a florist drop the ball on a really unique opportunity to impress that someone special. ProFlowers deserves nothing less then this flame!
jhernandez

We apologize if the florist we contracted on your behalf dropped the ball and did not deliver your flowers. We accept full responsibility for taking your order and it not being completed.

We will make it right for you and refund the money that you paid.

If you have any trouble getting this resolved to your satisfaction via the email you sent, give me a call at 888-855-3486 and I'll look into it personally. -Steve @ProFlowers

Review
#320939 Review #320939 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Proflowers Delivery Service
Ordered flowers in the early am, paid the extra fee for same day delivery. At 4pm I get a call from them asking if it is ok to use a different vase then the one I ordered. I said ok. 7:30pm flowers STILL not delivered! Called pro flowers , they tell me that they are...
jhernandez

We're sorry you had trouble with your Florist Express order. If the recipient was going to be away all day, we could have delivered on a different day or to a different address for you.

Regardless, if you haven't gotten this resolved to your satisfaction, we'll make it right for you and you can call me at 888-855-3486. -Steve @ProFlowers

Review
#320841 Review #320841 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Proflowers Flowers