Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

PROFLOWERS Horrible arrangement

Thanks to Fedex they were deliveried on time however once the arrangement came the bouquet was NOTHING like the picture. I ordered the 100 perisan lillies and when they flowers arrivied they where not in bloom, some where already brown and falling apart. Even after I had set in water for few a days they ever fully bloomed. They looked better in the box wraped up in the protective plastic then in the vase. Called customer service but was told they could not do any thing at this point. I was deeply disappointed, will never order from them again and HIGHLY ADVISE OTHER TO AVOID PROFLOWERS.

I think Proflowers likely has hundreds of people like "Steve" employed to make disingenuous comments like the ones above in response to their poor products. Stay away from them!

jhernandez

I am sorry to hear that your lilies did not bloom. You certainly should not have been told that nothing could be done.

That is not at all how we train our agents to handle customer concerns and I would like to look into this personally for you because that is unacceptable.

Please give me a call at 888-855-3486. -Steve @ProFlowers

View more comments (1)
Review
#319993 Review #319993 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Proflowers Arrangement

ProFlowers review in Dallas, Texas: Flowers never bloomed, Bouquet barren, Ignored by Customer Service.

I ordered a bouquet of white lillies for my mom on Mother's Day. They arrived on time, but they might as well have never come. My mother sent me a picture of the "bouquet" which was wilted and thin and had no flowers, only bulbs. The not yet bloomed flowers would have been okay with me (well hey, mom will get to enjoy them longer, NOT), however no bulbs EVER bloomed, just turned brown and died. I have tried to talk to someone with customer service, but I get transferred here, there, here, there, and then I have to eventually hand up. I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS AGAIN AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW MY BAD EXPERIENCE. Had the customer service department tried to make right (just send my mom a better bouquet is all I ask) I would be content and quiet. But, they did not do that and now I am even more disappointed. Sorry, Mom.
jhernandez

Sorry to hear about the poor quality of your flowers. I am also sorry to hear that you received poor customer service.

That is not typical, and definitely not at all how our agents are trained to handle customer issues.

If you were not able to get this resolved to your satisfaction at some point, please give me a call directly at 888-855-3486 and I'll look into personally for you. -Steve @ProFlowers

Review
#319804 Review #319804 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Proflowers Bouquet

Proflowers

SCAM!! Order today and you will be ordering for ever. Made a legit order last year. This year another was placed without my approval. Contacts with the company have been allusive and vague. They stated that they will not respond the fraud victims or banks...Nice as a consumer...BEWARE of some automatic ordering by clicking "next" , then when when there is a question, no customer servcice, no call back, no response to emails...My next step is with the Attorney General of NYS, as well as those who endorse this product....This is what give internet shopping a bad name...Never again!!!! CAUTION when dealing with this company.
jhernandez

We apologize for any difficulty you have had in this matter. ProFlowers understands that identity theft is a serious problem and a serious crime and will cooperate fully with any law enforcement agency which contacts us regarding it.

However, due to liability issues, we cannot divulge order details in cases of suspected fraud to private parties. If you do believe your order was fraudulent, we highly suggest filing a police report and reporting the charge to your bank so they can take the appropriate steps to reverse it for you.

If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please feel free to reach out to me at 888-855-3486 and I'll be happy to discuss it with you.

I will not, however, be able to give you any information regarding your specific order. -Steve @ProFlowers

Review
#319693 Review #319693 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

ProFlowers review in Washington, District Of Columbia: This time the flowers were bad

My daughter has sent me flowers several times before from Proflowers and I have to say, they were great. The flowers she sent me this Mother's day were simply awful. Tthis was not a pretty arrangement by any measure. Some of the flowers never did open and one flower looked like it had been trampled and looked very ragged. How could a company that has been very good up to now fall so flat on it's face this time? Now I wonder if some of the flowers arrangements I have ordered from Proflowers have looked like this?What a come down for Proflowers!

My darling wife just received a selection i made last week for her birthday. She claimed many were wilted and some were dead.

I am attempting to work through the customer service "links" on the pro flowers webpage.

I will try to follow up to let you know how I was/wasn't taken care of. Its really unfortunate when you basically get one chance to get it right and get delivered a sub standard product.

My mother got roses from them for mothers day also. One of the colors of roses was dead the next day.

She called them and they said they would sent out new ones on Monday. Very helpful :)

We apologize for the quality of flowers that you have received. This is certainly not indicative of our usual level of quality or service.

Please reach out to me directly at our corporate customer service line at: 888-855-3486 and we will fix the problem immediately.

Again we apologize and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Mick.

View more comments (2)
Review
#319478 Review #319478 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Proflowers Arrangement

ProFlowers review in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma: Terrible Service! And still no flowers.

Proflowes sucks!!!!! I placed an order on yesterday to be delivered today by noon which was an extra charge. And guess what? No flowers. I called to check on my order and flat out lied to. She went from the flowere shop was closed to they were running behind due to a wedding party. All I want is my money back and that's turning into an issue. All I can say is this is very poor service and advise anyone planning to send flowes to just go ahead and use 800 flowers they may charge a bit more but it's worth every dollar.
Review
#319457 Review #319457 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Proflowers Delivery Service
Not as described/ advertised

ProFlowers review in Zillah, Washington: What a scam!My arrangement was worse EVER EVER SEEN!

I saw they have a connection with red envelope. So I order the lillie/iris arrangement. My aunt has cancer and I was ashamed to see the arrangement that was sent to her. It was where you fix the arrangement yourself in the vase...yep thats right, fix the arrangment in the vase yourself...and I see why the vase is free...the flowers were thin and stringy, no fillers... ta da.. your arrangement that looks like a five year old went out and picked and fixed. I was astonished that they could get by with this! I thought they would have a local florist send... not so...sent by fed-ex...fixed by you! Then its up to you to cram the sorry stems in the sorry vase. You know its not that they ripped me off, but that my dear sick aunt got this aweful aweful mess! THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!! I just saw, so this company will be hearing from me Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!
Review
#319406 Review #319406 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Proflowers scheduled 3:00 delivery in 105 degree weather

My son ordered flowers for mothers day. Delivery, Saturday around noon. Flowers were warm, but seemed pretty. By evening they were drooping. Sunday morning, petals dropping on the table. Monday morning, most were dying. Monday night he called, they rescheduled delivery for new flowers. They arrived yesterday around 3 pm in 105 degree weather. The box was hot, flowers were HOT but I tried my best to save them. Chocolates in the box completely melted. Today, some of the 2 dozen are dead. So disappointing. Fedex driver couldn't believe morning delivery wasn't scheduled. Flowers would have been OK.
KAsMom

Proflowers has offered refund on these flowers. Glad to see they honor their guarantee.

jhernandez

We're sorry if your replacement order wasn't in good condition. If the original order had been schedule for morning delivery, the replacement should have been done the same.

If you give me a call, I'll get it taken care of for you. -Steve @ProFlowers 888-855-3486

View more comments (1)
Review
#319240 Review #319240 is a subjective opinion of poster.

ProFlowers review in Brunswick, Maine: Poor Product and Service

I ordered flowers for a friend to be delivered to our work the next day. I indictaed the bill to be billed directly to me and asked for the flowers to be shipped to a business address to ensure they would be delivered before 5pm. The ordered came to over $40.00, I found this interesting because I ordered the same fowers for my sister 1 week earlier and they where only $23.00. I waited all day for the flowers and they never came. Customr servise tried to advise me that I indicated the address was a home address and so the flowers would arrive anytime between 9am and 8pm. Not to mention thay advised I sent them to myself. Needless to say I had money refunded, got flowers delivered to my home which was not even the address on the package, got to keep the flowers and had news sent to my firend at the work address the following day. All I have to say is dont tell me I did something wrong when I printed the info have physical proof. will never order again......the flowers were wilted by the way.
jhernandez

We're sorry you had difficulty with your order. We work hard to ensure that all of our orders are filled exactly as they are placed, and if there was a mix up with the delivery we apologize sincerely.

I'm glad they were able to help you out and refund the order for you though. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please give me a call at 888-855-3486 -Steve @ProFlowers

Pricing issue
Loss

Proflowers not good customer service

I placed an order with proflowers and gave the CSR my husbands card number and his name on the card, they never sent an invoice to the e-mail, I called and they would not speak to me today they wanted to speak to my husband, so it was ok for them to take the money from his card without him being there to verify his identity and now they will not give me the information I want. I guess will have to wait until my husband can call them and after I get my invoice I wont be ordering from them again.
Problems with payment

ProFlowers review in Tampa, Florida: Unhappy with the flowers for Mothers day

May 09,2012 Mys son Herb Bohley which lives in Johnsonburg,Pa.had Proflowers send some Irises ,blue and a off color.They are terrible and never bloomed.This is the first time that I 'm not happy with yor mail order flowers.Sorry I can't identify the order # it was voided opening the box. I never had problems with Proflowers therefore I never thought that I would have complains . Thank you My Name is.Irene Bohley 1900 58th Ave N.Apt.14 St.Petersburg,Fl.33714 Telephone 727 527 4430 I tried to call 1 883 373 7437