Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

ProFlowers review in Raleigh, North Carolina: They did not deliver Mothers Day Flowers

I ordered flowers on April 30th, for Mothers day dated May 13th 2012. They were to be delivered on the 11th, on the 10th they sent me an email saying that the flowers would be delivered on the 12th. Upon speaking with my mother on the evening of the 12th, I found out that the flowers had not been delivered. On the morning of the 13th, I sent an email saying I wanted a full refund and the flowers delivered on Monday. They sent me an email back the 13th in the PM that I would get a full refund, but nothing about the flowers. As of today the 15th my mother still has not received the flowers, and I don't think she ever will. I will never order from them again. The idea about ordering flowers is about timing, if they are not delivered on the day requested then they are worthless. It seems to me that this company should understand that and do more then refund my money.

:x

I am sorry to read about your experience with us, PJ. I am also extremely sorry that the gift you chose was not delivered on the date you chose and missed Mother's Day. I know how disappointing this must be. Please call me at 888-855-3486 and I will further resolve this to your satisfaction. Thank you for your post.

-Corinne B., Social Media Team, ProFlowers.com

Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers review in Fort Collins, Colorado: Never received 144 crowns zygna for flower order pissed

I play zygna games and many times a special happens,if you order from here receive this.Will this special was from Castleville and if I ordered mothers day flowers from pro-flowers,I would receive 144 crowns.I ordered ,the flowers were delivered yet no crowns.I am told its your fault by Zygna for lack of informing them of my order,and by Proflowers its Zygnas.I know that I did what,I was asked yet,did not get what I was promised.Word spreads real fast when you are treated unfairly,and I will let others know not to order from your company if issues not resolved.

Connita88,

I am sorry about the missing points. I would like to help resolve this further for you. Please call me at 888-855-3486 and I will help make this right.

- Corinne B. Social Media Team at ProFlowers.com

Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers review in New York, New York: Pro flowers ruin my first gift to my future mother in law!

Thos was a gift to my future mother in law on mothers day.First it was deliver to the wrong apt. On the wrong day Then my mother in law had search and ask around for her package thru the residential building and when she finally found it the vase was broken and the flowers were nothing like the picture that I originally ordered. Some of the tulips were dead and the rest were still bulbs and to add insulted to injury there was no plant food . I'm very disappointed, angry and embarrass! I wish that upload the horrific flowers that were

Kcekovic,

I sincerely apologize for your experience with us - for both quality and delivery. Please know, this is not typical of our service. Call me and I will help make this right: 888-855-3486.

Corinne B. Social Media Team at ProFlowers.com

Proflowers Plant

Proflowers- dead flowers, dead customer service

I placed an order with ProFlowers for Mother's Day for my Mom, after all, they were recommended by several "reputable" magazines. Apparently these magazines get paid to say that, but have never ordered flowers from ProFlowers before. Not only did my order cost almost double of what I expected ( they don't show you all the hidden shipping fees, handling fees, delivery fees until you have already been charged!!) And then of course for Mother's Day you can't cancel the order after May 5th. (It was after May 5th when I placed the order) Well, they were beautiful flowers and my Mom is worth the extra $$...SOOO I thought. Call me naive or whatever, but first I was disappointed... I didn't know they came in a box. But the real kicker was when she received the half-dead, half-chewed up looking flowers. The lady on the phone "Of course they come in a box! How else would we send them??, (a person was my thought.. don't they still do that??) and then the CS (no service) showed no remorse for the dead flowers that made me look like a cheap daughter on Mother's Day!!" DO NOT USE PRO FLOWERS. GUARANTEED you WILL be disappointed!!!!!

After calling customer service and arguing with them, they did resolve my issue. (did not see your post) Unfortunately that doesn't make up for a holiday being ruined for my Mom.

From all of the online reviews I have read, it is very, very typical of your company. Will never EVER order flowers from ProFlowers again.

:sigh

Mistidf,

I am sorry about the level of customer service you received, as well as the condition of your gift of flowers. Please know, this is not typical of our company - we should always treat our customers respectfully and resolve any issue, guaranteed. Rest assured, I want to help resolve this further. Please call me at 888-855-3486 and I will help make this right. - Corinne B., ProFlowers.com, Social Media Team

View more comments (1)
Proflowers Delivery Service

Proflowers failed to deliver

I ordered a succulent arrangement for my mom for this mother's day. Well somehow "it never got on the truck". After talking with two people, the second one who actually managed to sound sincere, I was issued a refund and promised they would be sent ASAP at no charge and that he would personally call me over the weekend to appraise me of the status. When by Sat afternoon, I heard nothing and saw nothing on the site, I called again and was snottily told that I got a refund. Of course I was also told they would arrive on Tues. When I got home from work tonight, I checked the status again, and what a surprise, it still hasn't gone out. I can only conclude that they have no intention of honoring their promise. Their attitude seems to be that I should be greatful that they refunded my money. Yeah, I should be greatful they didn't keep money for something they never delivered. I guess considering all the complaints I've seen about people who were charged hundreds of dollars they didn't agree to, I am supposed to be grateful. And then to add insult to injury, they sent me an email with some "deals" on it to "thank" me for my mother's order. Are you kidding me? I wouldn't do business with these people if they were the only florist left on the planet. It saddens me even more that they are headquartered in my home town.

A replacement was never sent, in spite of the promises that one would arrive today. Imagine my surprise (not) when that didn't happen.

They just keep telling me that they gave me a refund. I was clear about that in my complaint and not the point. And while they don't come right out and say it, it is in the tone of the conversations and the email that I should be grateful that they gave me the refund. I don't have to be "grateful" for getting a refund on something I never received.

And I certainly don't feel grateful after being continually lied to about a replacement being sent. If you look at the responses to the complaints, it's all the same canned response.

I also got canned responses to my emails and I got canned responses to my phone calls. Obviously they keep stonewalling complaints until people give up and go away.

BTDT. I've spoken to someone THREE, count them THREE times and two emails.

And just like this canned response, I get the same response every time.

I'm done trying to resolve the issue. Now I just want to warn others.

jhernandez

We sincerely apologize for the delay in your gift and the poor customer service you received. Please reach out to us at 888-855-3486 between 7AM and 10PM PST so we can research your order and assist you in ensuring the replacement has been delivered.

View more comments (2)
Proflowers Arrangement

ProFlowers review in Seaford, Delaware: I see some has the same Credit Card experience!!!!!

I was charged an extra 76.16 dollars .When I ONLY ordered roses for 49.98 (which comes up to 57.00 by time they add delivery charges ect)for mothers day,along with candy which was 35.00. All together with delivery charges ect everything comes up to 92.00.I later tried to get a transction which said I had insufficient funds .When I call my CREDIT CARD COMPANY they say you where charged twice by pro flowers once for 57.00 for roses then again for 76.16 for roses, along with 35.00. When I call them I get the run around along with someone will return your call. I have my statement which shows this 76.16. Other than that my delivery arrived Saturday.The day before mothers day but for 169.00 I could have made the delivery myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ProFlowers review - Charged me for a vase and a few dying flowers!!!
5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture looked like!!! The flowers couldn't even stand up they were dying and wilted! I've bought nicer bouquets...

IF YOU WANT DECENT FLOWERS, GO TO A FLORIST! DO YOU REALLY THINK GOOD FLOWERS CAN WITHSTAND 2-3 DAYS BEING FED EX, SOMETIMES FREEZING SOMETIMES ROASTING!!! NOT TO MENTION A COMPANY LIKE PROFLOWERS RAPES THE FARMS SO THEY DON'T PURCHASE THE BEST TO BEGIN WITH!

View more comments
Proflowers Bouquet

ProFlowers review in Fort Worth, Texas: COMPLETELY SCREWED UP MOTHERS DAY FOR TWO DELIVERIES!!

I placed an order on May 7 2012 (a Monday) for delivery Friday May 11, 2012. They were scheduled to be delivered between 9-6. I received a call from PRO-FLOWERS Friday evening at about 6:45 AFTER they should have ALREADY BEEN DELIVERED, stating that they were unable to find a local florist to complete my order FIVE DAYS AFTER I HAD PLACED THE *** ORDER! They had plenty of time to find or not find a florist and call me back! Horrible, horrible horrible service! Then on the second order I placed on the same day for same delivery time frame, NEVER ARRIVED!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I got a refund after talking to FOUR different people over the course of TWO DAYS!!! RIDICULOUS SERVICE. Then they offered me a 10$ gift card for the trouble, of course I declined because I will never use these people again!! EVER!!! AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE~~~!!!

I apologize for the inconveniences that have occurred. If there's anything more we can do for you don't hesitate to contact us directly at 888-855-3486.

We look forward to speaking with you. -Mike

Sounds like a similar experience that I just received this past mothers day weekend. Received an e-mail saying that what I ordered didn't meet their quality standards so something of equal or greater value would be shipped from a local florist to be delivered on the same delivery date of 5/12/2012, yet nothing was delivered.

Funny thing when I called they said that my order showed that they were not going to be able to ship my order in time (that was before they opted for contacting a local florist). Not that I ordered last minute. I ordered it on April 30th.

I got a refund, and supposed to be getting a call or e-mail back about the issue and looks like a $10 gift card for my troubles, but the damage was already done.

$10 isn't going to fix that.

Enough of these experiences and you will lose your customer base. Appears that this is a common occurrence with Proflowers, and a same storyline of what line of *** they feed to their customers.

View more comments (1)
Proflowers Delivery Service
Loss

Proflowers- Don't order flowers from this company

I ordered flowers from Proflowers and the tracking from Fedex said it was delivered last Fri at 430pm. I spoke with my mom today and asked if she has received the flowers and to my disappointment she said she did not receive it. This is a shame because I was hesistant to order flowers from this company since the last time I made an order I actually got screwed by automatically getting enrolled by a rep to some discount program with a $6.99/month premium, fraudulent/sneaky yet hard to dispute. I gave this guys a second chance and I got screwed again. I am never going to use Pro-flowers again and I will put my disappointment on every review I can get my hands on. I despise this company.

We apologize if you've had a bad experience with us. Sure sounds as though you have.

Please reach out to my team directly at 888-855-3486 and we will see to it that your issues are resolved to your complete satisfaction.

Again we apologize and look forward to hearing from you soon. Mick.

ProFlowers misses Mother's Day

Don't use Proflowers unless you want to risk ruining a holiday or sentimental Day. They missed my Mother's Day delivery and had me online FOREVER to miss my Mother's Day. The best they could do was offer to deliver it again days later at the same full price. After I complained that days later would not be good enough, the customer service finally said they would knock off the shipping... and that was only after a huge complaint. I asked for a refund. I couldn't even expect that to be handled quickly and called my bank instead. Go with someone else if you want them to actually care about getting your flowers there in time. They certainly didn't care that an 80 year old waited all day for them.
Proflowers Customer Care