Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

ProFlowers is the worst!

My son sent me a bouquet of flowers for mothers day. They look like they were picked out of someone's yard then stomped on. I rarely complain to any company, but Proflowers acted like it was no big deal. I even sent them a picture and ask that my son doesn't find out how bad these flowers were. They state they are set to bloom- they look set to die, again. They were no help at all and continue to pat themselves on the back and ignore my complaint. I need to tell my son not to use this company again. I cannot believe they are even in business after reading similar complaints everywhere!
jhernandez

We do apologize for the poor quaity of your flowers. We have a 7 day freshness guarantee, please call my team directly at 888-855-3486 so we can assist you. -Amy

PROFLOWERS

The flowers/roses that were delivered from ProFlowers today (Saturday before Mother's Day) were hideous. I just looked at our bank account and he was charged almost $70 for multi colored brown tip, small bud roses. No other greenery or foliage to go in the vase to fill it around the roses, just the tiny roses. He could have done better for $20 at the local grocery store or even Walmart. RIDICULOUS! He also told me that they claimed a 9.99 additional fee for Sat delivery and almost $15 charge for Sunday delivery - he chose Saturday delivery but said they charged him both delivery fees. (?) There is no break down on the charge to our bank account so I do not know if this is accurate yet or not? Who do we speak with to make a formal complaint? Jim and Amy Hiatt, Plano, TX
jhernandez

We're sorry that you weren't pleased with your flowers! It is true that our flowers are delivered in a box.

We obtain our flowers directly from the growers to ensure maximum freshness. And while we understand that this method may not be preferable to all of our customers, it is what allows us to guarantee them for seven full days. As far as a Monday surcharge, that stems from the fact that because flowers cannot be shipped out on Sunday, they have to be shipped late on Saturday instead.

Regardless, if you were not pleased, we will make it right for you.

Give us a call at 888-855-3486. -Steve

My friend and I purchased 3 bouquets of flowers worth $255.00 for our mothers and mother-in-law. The bouquest were hideous to say the least.

They came in a box and my friend had to rush to put the flowers together before her mother-in-law saw it. She didn't even receive the right amount of roses and the lilies weren't even open. It was horrible. Once she told me, we spoke to our mothers and they also said the same that they had to put the floweres together.

When she went to see her mom's bouquet that she purchased, it was nothing like the picture on the website.

Lets not even talk about ALL THE ADDITIONAL FEES!!!!

WE WILL NEVER PURCHASE FLOWERS FROM PROFLOWERS.COM AGAIN. It's a SCAM!!!!!!

It is accurate, I've seen it on people's bills. There is also an extra charge for Monday delivery.

View more comments (2)
Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers review in San Diego, California: Pro Flowers is awful! Don't be deceived!!

Ordered a bouquet of tulips for Sat. delivery (for Mother's Day). My mom contacted me today that the Flowers arrived dead and wilted. How freaking embarrassing!!! They issued a refund but this is just unacceptable. I will only deal with a local florist from now on. Do not be deceived. They charge you for everything and then some. A 19.99 or 29.99 deal quickly skyrockets to $50-60++! My "deal" started out at $29.99 but ended up totalling $66.00. Can you say false advertising!?! Don't make the same mistake. What a ripoff for dead flowers!! This company needs to be shut down.
jhernandez

We apologize for the poor quality of the flowers, we are happy to refund your money when this occurs. We also understand that shipping charges do add to the cost of our gifts, and that these charges can become significant around major holidays.

We do work to keep those costs down, and we appreciate you feedback.

Please reach out to me at 888-855-3486 if I can assist you further. -Amy

Wow, really? It wasn't the money as much as the fact that I was ripped off.

I'm sorry that not everyone has $66 to waste on sending DEAD (not dying) flowers to their mom. Why don't they just advertise the "real" price of the flowers as $56 + additional Saturday shipping rates instead of using bait and switch tactics.

The more you add to the deal the more that you have to pay. The fact that you are complaining about how much you have to pay shows that you don't love your mother that much.

The flowers dying part I can understand complaining about but being charged more because you wanted more added to the deal?

Your mother brought you into this world and you complain about how much you have to pay. I am sure if she saw this review she would be hurt and disappointed.

View more comments (2)

ProFlowers review in Washington, District Of Columbia: Mothers day

They took my money and didn't deliver 100 flowers that I ordered. Maybe 25 flowers if I lucky. Will tell EVERYONE never to buy from this rip off company. They should be put on the list of worst companies and I am embarrassed that this is an American company. Shame on you for ripping people off of their hard earned money. None of my friends or their friends and their friends will ever buy from this company. I will even call the radio station that I heard this on and tell them to cancel the advertisment and tell them what they have done to people.
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss

ProFlowers review in Brentwood, Tennessee: Pro Flowers is AWFUL!

I went to proflowers.com to order roses for my wife for Mother's Day. I chose a dozen pink roses and thought the photo on their website looked really nice. Well, the flowers just arrived and theres not a single rose on the plant. NOT ONE! They sent me a rose plant with about a half a dozen buds sitting in the bottom of the box. How awful! My kids were so excited about sending their mommy roses and couldn't wait to open the box only to find a horrific excuse for a dozen pink roses. I was more heartbroken for my kid's disappointment than I was for the pitiful excuse for a dozen roses that don't exist. I called customer service and they said I could get a store credit. Why on earth would I ever want to shop at Proflowers.com again? I don't want a credit......I want my money back because you didn't deliver what the picture showed I would get. They went on and on about a description telling me that they would arrive in "bud" form. I still don't see that description but she assured me it was there......they must have a different website than the ones the consumers see. Ha! Anyways, I refused to hang up until they gave me my full refund......I was successful.....at least I think I was. I'll check out my credit card statement tomorrow to see. You never know.....they may say they will refund my account but again there may be a small little disclaimer/description at the bottom of the website that says "The manager at Proflowers.com will tell you that we will refund your money but thats just not true.....we just want to get you off the phone so that we can deposit your money.....the money you gave us for roses that don't exist!" Ha! STAY AWAY FROM THIS JOKE OF A FLORIST!!!!
Proflowers Plant

ProFlowers, Pro Failures.

Ah ***! mothers day is coming up and I forgot flowers. Oh look an $83 bouquet from proflowers. Looks nice! Well it turns out after 83 for the bouquet, 15 for shipping, 5 for Saturday delivery and 3 for "special care", she got some dead flowers with a few leaves in a box. They forgot the vase AND the card. Think about that for a second, $106 for 21 dead roses and 3 clinging to life roses, and they forgot the card and vase (additional $15). Im not stopping here, if my money isn't returned i'm filing a report with their local police for false advertisement. I seem to recall LIVE flowers on the site. I am PISSED
jhernandez

We apologize for the poor quality of the flowers. Please call our team directly at 888-855-3486 so we can assist you with this right away. -Amy

DO NOT ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS! I ordered flowers more than a week in advance and they are telling me *** that they "overbooked" and my order will not get there now until Wednesday.

I paid extra to have it shipped Saturday before Mother's Day. They would only refund shipping.

They would not let me cancel my order even though it has not been made. They are a scam!

SHARP advice Heartless >.>

Even if they were alive, you still OVERPAID. 83 bucks for something that has a short life expectancy is just well poor money management.

View more comments (3)

ProFlowers review in Corvallis, Oregon: Pro Flowers

The flowers were not at all what was ordered. Suppose to deliver a nice arragment of 75 buds in a vase. What we recieved was 12 buds in a do it yourself kit, trim stems and place in vase. So on top of getting the wrong order and having to arrange the flowers, they were all dying by the next morning. I assumed the flowers would have come from a florist local to my area. The same basic system FTD uses. However they were shipped overnight from Florida to Oregon. I dont know how this company can expect to ship a floral arrangment that distance and still have a quality product
jhernandez

We apologize for the poor quality of your arrangement, we do have a 7 day freshness guarantee that we will stand behind. Please call my team directly at 888-855-3486 so we can assist you. -Amy

PROFLOWERS IS A RIPOFF!!

SO I TRY AS HARD AS I CAN TO FIND FLOWERS WORTH ACTUALLY GIVING. I GO TO PRO FLOWERS PICK OUT A SET THAT SEEMS TO FIT MY NEEDS. I GO TO PAY AND I'M ASTONISHED BY THE AMOUNT WHICH WAS NOT THE AMOUNT ADVERTISED BTW. ANY WHO I CALL BACK AND CANCEL MY ORDER THE LADY SAYS IT'LL TAKE AT LEAST 24HRS TO HAVE MY MONEY RETURNED TO ME. WHICH IS RIDICULOUS B/C ON ALL OF THEIR PAGES IT SAID THAT NOTHING WAS CHARGED TO MY CARD. WHICH WAS A TOTAL AND COMPLETE LIE. THEY NOT ONLY CHARGED MY CARD BUT GAVE ME FALSE INFORMATION ON HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE TO GET MY REFUND. I AM OUTRAGED. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING THIS COMPANY AND BELIEVE ME IT WILL BE MY LAST, AND THE LAST TIME ANYONE IN MY FAMILY USES THEM. SO DISAPPOINTED I HOPE IF YOUR A NEW CUSTOMER YOU READ THIS WITH ENOUGH TIME TO SAVE YOURSELF THE STRESS AND HEARTACHE.
jhernandez

We apologize for your negative experience. Please call our team at 888-855-3486 so we can research your order and assist you with this. -Amy

ProFlowers review in Knoxville, Tennessee: Worst Flowers for Mothers

Last year one of my daughters ordered ProFlowers for me for my birthday in June. The flowers were left on the front porch to bake in the sun and when I opened the tightly wrapped package of 2 dozen roses the same day, they were so wilted and smashed from the packaging I had to throw them out. The little box of chocolates were so melted, I could not pick them out of the box to eat them, so they were thrown in the garbage with the flowers. This year both my daughters ordered Mother's day Flowers from ProFlowers and the flowers were wilted and dried up in two days; a very poor value for the money.

Proflowers suck

I ordered an orchid plant for my mother for mother's day. I had to pay extra $10 for delivery on a Saturday. (Mother's day is Sunday and it wasn't possible to have it deliverd on a Sunday). Then today, Friday, my mother called to tell me that she rec'd the plant. I PAID EXTRA $10 FOR A DELIVERY ON SATURDAY. And when I asked her about the plant she told me that the orchid was broken. I called proflowers and (I'm asian and have a little accent) the person who answered, Stan, pretended he didn't understand me. Amazingly enough he understood me the second time I repeated myself. No apologies for the broken flower nor the early delivery despite the fact that I paid extra for the delivery on a specific day. He first offered another delivery on next Tuesday and only when I expressed how unsatisfied I was with that he offered a refund and it was only then he said he apologized for the inconvenience. This was my first time using proflowers and it sure will be the last.
Proflowers Plant