Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Proflowers - Worst bouquet ever!!!
Even if the tarification was not clear, I decided to order with Proflowers a beautiful purple and pink bouquet for my girlfriend and she sent me the picture of a small colorless bunch of grass and boring roses! It has been one of the most embarassing times in my life...

I apologize for your frustrations. I assure you that is not typical of our service and of course if there is a bad arrangement sent we want to make it right if you allow us to.

Please allow me to be of assistance.

You can contact me directly at 888-855-3486 and we look forward to hearing from you. -Mike

Proflowers Bouquet

Proflowers.com Delivery SUCKS at hospitals

Sent two dozed dipped strawberries to my wife who is a nurse. It's "week of the nurse" and a big deal for them. They ended up delivered to the loading dock and left there. Paid extra for the "before noon" delivery and she has still been unable to locate them at the end of her shift. Now the $85 strawberries are going to rot in the box. I called proflowers about it and they said it's common practice to just drop them in the hands of the hospital mail room and leave. Wish there was a note about that on the website! They also said it's the same way with flower delivery. Lesson learned. Watch out for hospital deliveries. Seems like that is a big chunk of their business (shipping to sick people in the hospital) and they don't even care if the delivery even makes it to the recipient. Pretty bummed.

I apologize for the bad experience. Typically if the arrangement does not make it to the recipient the order makes its way to one of those locations that the agent told you.

Its a case by case situation depending on the hospital. I again apolgize and if there's anything I can do for you don't hesitate to reach out to us at 888-855-3486.

Look forward to hearing from you. -Mike

Service
Proflowers Delivery Service

ProFlowers review in Olathe, Kansas: PRO FLOWERS IS TOTAL SCAM

I went online to order with the mother's day radio promotion and at the time of checkout discovered that they were charging me for a supposed "free" vase. So I had to start all over and select the free vase again. Keep in mind I was trying to order 3 different arrangments so this was a total pain. Then I got to the total again and found they were charging me this time for extra delivery fees. So I started all over again. The third time I was being charged for "free" vases on multiple orders. Keep in mind that each of the 3 times I did this I had 3 different totals. I finally gave up. What a scam.

Don't click on coupon. You sign up for I'm not sure what but it will cost you $14.95 per month.

Unfortunately $650 later we figured out what was going on.

I assumed my husband signed up for an Internet site and didn't question it. Check you accounts and never buy from Pro Flowers!t :cry

Amanda R

Good thing you gave up - you would have been completely embarrassed by the junk they consider a flower arrangement!!

i just recieved flowers i ordered from the same promotion which turned out to be *** buying from the guy on the highway would have been better

I apologize for the frustration. Maybe I can help.

If you'd still like to place the order you can give me a call over the phone to ensure that everything is placed correctly and exactly how you want it.

You can contact me at 888-855-3486. -Mike

View more comments (3)

Proflowers - Beware of Hidden Charges and spotty customer service

I order 3 items to be delivered to my mother and sisters, who will be together on mother's day. My order cost increased 50% with the standard delivery and the guarantee delivery charges even though I chose all flexible delivery dates. Also know that there is a shipping and care charge. I had to speak with two different customer service reps. One who told me that "promo codes" could be there when you start your order and disappear before you complete your order. "It just happens, that way" was the comment. I also asked to speak with a supervisor, to voice my dissatisfication, to be told that they are pretty busy and you will have to wait 5-10 minutes. I said fine, I really want to speak with some and was told that everyone was busy. I would not recommend PROFLOWERS to anyone.
Service
Proflowers Customer Care
Loss

Proflowers blows

these creeps advertise a flower arrangement for X dollars & then AFTER the entire ordering process & AFTER CHECK OUT they send you an email adding shipping fee, care & handling AND "guaranteed delivery date" will be an EXTRA $30.00!!! Nowhere in the ordering process did they state anything about all these charges - I expected there might be a delivery fee but not AFTER all was said & done. If that weren't enough then the bastards don't allow you to make any changes to the order! And it gets better - you can't CANCEL the order either! I'm taking it up with my CC company in the morning.
jhernandez

:x Kismet, I am sincerely sorry about your experience with us. I can help you.

Please reach out to me at 888-855-3486 and I will resolve this to your satisfaction.

-Corinne B. Social Media Team, ProFlowers.com

Proflowers Arrangement

ProFlowers-Bad from start to finish!

On Friday, May 4th I ordered a plant for my fiance and scheduled it for same day delivery to his job. I knew I would have to pay expedited charges, but a $40 plant ended up costing me $65 total. I agreed to pay it so that it would arrive based on the "guaranteed" time frame. The website showed a green plant with calla lilies, and various greenery...beautiful and masculine. The 1st issue is that the plant arrived nearly 1.5 hours outside of the time frame. My fiance sent me pictures of his "gift" which turned out to be a child's multi-colored easter basket with non-flowering daisies....looked like a *** garden! I immediately called Florist Express, ProFlowers sister company and complained. I was advised a redelivery would be scheduled but that the recipient had to bring the original, incorrect plant home with him for an exchange of the right plant. What!?!? Anyway, he did. The supposed redelivery never took place. The next day, Sunday, I called and complained again. I was then told that they could not redeliver the plant because it was in a different city than the original delivery location! If I wanted a 2nd redelivery, my fiance would have to bring the wrong plant BACK to the original delivery location. At this point, I had had it! I canceled the order, demanded a full refund and spoke with the Cust. Serv. Supervisor, Ashley. I told her any company that makes the recipient of a gift have to inconvenience his/her self in order to help that company correct THEIR error obviously is not on the ball. She apologized agreed to provide a full refund and a $20 credit for future purchases (yeah right). I also asked for an email address so that I could show her what we received for $65, which she provided. Today, Monday May 7th, my fiance called me from work advising he just received a call from Florist Express advising the redelivery (I canceled) was on the way and to have the original "*** garden available for exchange! Are you kidding me? ProFlowers, should drop the "Pro" from their name and call themselves, NoFlowers...4 days after the expected delivery date my fiance has nothing to show for it. Thanks...never EVER again!
Proflowers Plant

PROFLOWERS IS A RIP OFF

WELL THEY BILLED ME TWICE, AND THEY TELL YOU IT'S GOING TO BE ONE PRICE AND WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR STATEMENT IT'S ANOTHER PRICE. THEY SHOULD CLOSE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT B/C THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS. YOU CAN TALK TO ONE PERSON AND CALL BACK AND NOBODY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. MY 94 Y/O MOTHER MIGHT NOT GET HER FLOWERS ON TIME THIS YEAR, WHEN I CALLED THEM TO FIND OUT WHY THEY BILLED ME TWICE, THEY KEEP SAYING WE ONLY BILLED YOU ONCE ( WHILE I'M LOOKING AT MY STATEMENT) I HAD TO CANCEL THE ORDER... DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THIS COMPAY....RUN LIKE *** !!!

They don't show shipping charges before submitting your order either. Super high inflated shipping charges offset their "good deal" on flowers.

Total scam with a link to a scam artist site called freeshipping.com who don't show the monthly recurring fee anywhere on their site either.

These type of business' are deceptive at best.

Consumer beware. They intentionally hide fees until you are already billed.

Dear Proflowers customer, I apologize for the frustrations with your recent order. What may have happened is you modified the original order, confirmed the new total and that put a second authorization on your card.

The first authorization will then disappear within 3-5 business days. Thus, you are ultimately charged only once, when the order ships.

Feel free to give me a call, if you have further questions - 888-855-3486. Casey, Proflowers Social Media Associate

View more comments (1)
Proflowers Flowers
Reason of review
Pricing issue

ProFlowers review in Savannah, Georgia: Proflower has no customer service at all

First of all, ProFlower sucks. They have the worst people in customer service and they refuse to do their jobs. I just order flowers a couple of days ago and just found out the flower where dead. So I am trying to cancel my mother's day orders and they say I can't because the system already processed the order. Their site says you have til the 5th to cancel any order being delivered 8th-13th. Which my order was suppose to be delivered the 11th. They refuse to cancel. Guess I will get my bank to refuse the funds and go somewhere else to get my flowers. Do your jobs or get another job.

I agree with the comments below- I ordered proflowers one time and will never make that mistake again. The worst looking flowers for the price. Would have done better with weeds on the side of the road..

jhernandez

We're sorry you had problems with our online order process. Unfortunately, due to the staggering volume of orders we are preparing to send for the Mother's Day holiday, it is correct that after the 5th, we were unable to modify orders, and the disclaimer on the page before you could confirm the order would have been present.

This is because orders and shipping labels are being printed well in advance to avoid overload. And certainly, an order can transition out of a modifiable status earlier than that. However, while we cannot cancel the orders after that point, we will not refuse to have them stopped if possible. If you give me a call, I will look into it for you personally.

888-855-3486 -Steve

-Randy, I am sorry you ran into a similar problem. However, like I said above, the disclaimer is there to ensure our customers review their orders prior to submitting them, and chances are, yours had already been sent down for printing, even if it was only minutes old.

Placed an order and when reviewing it immediately after found the recipient name incorrect. Was told there where no changes being to late to correct a name. Will never do bussiness with again.

View more comments (2)
Proflowers Flowers
Loss

Proflowers

I made an order in good faith and these idiots hammered my inbox with 2 - 3 emails every day. I "unsubscribed" and got an email saying I would be removed in 1-2 weeks. REALLY? It took one order to start the flow but it takes 2 weeks to stop? Then the idiots sell my email to other spammers! What a bunch of tools! I willl never do business with them again. Now I have to put one hundred words in this post to get it posted. Really? Now I am pissed at Pissed Consumer! Shorter posts are more easily ... Finally reached my 100 word minimum!
jhernandez

We are sorry if you felt like we sent too many reminders and offers. The reason why it can take time to get off the lists is that your address may have already been included in emails that are prepared to be sent on a given day, and given the staggering number of orders being prepared for the Mother's Day holiday, we cannot ensure that your address will be manually removed instantly and don't want you to have unrealistic expectations for the completion.

However, at no point does ProFlowers sell customer information to include emails.

All personal data is collected for internal use only. -Steve

Review

Proflowers-wrong arrangement each time.

Between my husband and I, we have ordered 3-4 times within the last few months, and today I will be ending any business done with the company. Each time we have ordered, the item has not arrived as described (wrong arrangement, lacking the described number of flowers, etc). To be frank, we honestly feel that proflowers just send what they feel like. I received my birthday flowers today and was tremendously dissapointed; so much in fact that I canceled my mothers day orders-instead opting for a local florist, paying over $30 extra for similar arrangements-just so I would avoid any diapointment in future deliveries. Key suggestions: send EXACTLY as described (or otherwise notify sender), and consider alternative shipping methods. I dont quite understand the 3.99 handling fee, if I am the one who ultimately arranges the flowers.

We're sorry to hear that you've had so many problems with your orders. We work hard to ensure that all of our orders are delivered exactly as filled, and if that hasn't happened for you, that's not acceptable at all and we'll make it right.

If you haven't been able to get your concerns resolved to your satisfaction, please give me a call and I will attempt to handle it for you personally. 888-855-3486 -Steve @ProFlowers