Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

ProFlowers review in Washington, District Of Columbia: Pro flowers

As a Rush Limbaugh radio program listener I first learned of pro flowers, now that you have decided to no longer advertising on his show, I will go elsewhere for flowers. To bad for your company as Rush has and still dose have a very large audience. Good luck in your future decisions. Never thought of flowers as a politically biased entirety . You might consider visiting shepac as a future decisions to drop advertising as the have a very long list of abusers towards women. I imagine you could save face by dropping advertisers on the left too. Bye bye

Not politically biased, just interested in common decency, and good taste.

Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers review in Washington, District Of Columbia: I was surprised my order was filled.

I went onto the ProFlower website to order flowers for my Aunt's birthday. I was to the point were I was ready to pay, when the site went down. I tried two more times, but both times the site went down again. That made me mad, so I picked another floral website and ordered flowers from them. To my surprise, the next day my Aunt called me to say that she had received two bouquets from me. I had not given my credit card number to ProFlowers, but I had ordered from them previously. ProFlowers must have finished my order for me without my knowledge. The only message on the card was my name. Now I have to pay for two bouquets of flowers instead of one. Ch-ching!! I think ProFlowers should reimburse me for the website going down. That order was never finalized and I never received a confirmation.
jhernandez

We apologize if you had difficulty with out online order process. I'm not aware of any recent site outages, but if you had connection issues which resulted in duplicate orders,we'll take care of it for you.

With the way our online order process works, the orders are not written to our system unless they are confirmed on the customer's end. If you close out a browser, the order will disappear. The only way for an order to process is to click the Submit Order button. However, even if the page times out for you, once that button is pushed, it's typically been written to our system, and you should have received a confirmation email.

Regardless, give us a call and we'll make it right for you.

We certainly don't want you to feel like our order system unfairly charged your card. 888-855-3486 -Steve

Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers review in Naples, Florida: Bows to Liberals, tells Middle Class, go away

I will tell everyone not to buy flowers from you. You do not care about Christians and other religions that buy items from you. Rush apoligized, moved on, but the liberals can say any nasty thing they want about Women and your company does not care. Good luck in finding new customers. On Rush show, I enjoyed hearing the commercials with all the great Holiday themes for Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day. I felt good about buying flowers from you. I knew Rush had solid honest sponsors and Trusted his sponsors for honest delivery and service. Your company, Proflowers just lost my Trust and me as a customer.
Service
Proflowers Delivery Service

ProFlowers review in Saint Louis, Missouri: Note to ProFlower competitors

If I was a competitor to Proflowers I would think it a savvy move to advertise heavily on Rush's show. They would make millions and millions. I would even start spending my $5000.00 a year with them. To have Proflowers come out and bow to the pressure of the left while stiffarming the Free Speech ammendment causes me great concern with who is actually running their business. This also extends to all of their other businesses as well, ie, Shari's Berries, etc. I am currently reviewing who they still advertise with and will contact them with my concerns.

Proflowers is Incompetent, Unreliable and Unprofessional

I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday. I specificed a specific delivery date that was offered. Upon completing checkout, they identified a different date than the one specified in the order. Then they delivered the item on neither the date I specified or the date they gave me. Then they sent a confirmatory email giving me the wrong date they delivered it!!!!!!! Of course I know the real date since my mother wrote me an email after getting the item!! This company is totallly clueless!! Dont use them at all...they have no idea what they are doing and you certainly can't count on the flowers being delivered according to the date you request and pay for!!! By the way..their website also redirects to another related company which does not offer the same products. TERRIBLE and dishonest.
jhernandez

We're sorry if you had problems with out online order process; that isn't typical. If you had problems getting the product for the date you wanted online, our customer service center is staffed 24/7 to assist you, and they can make modifications to ensure you get the date you want as long as the product is available for that day.

If your product wasn't delivered ont he day that you were told it was going to arrive, however, that's not acceptable, and we'll make it right for you. If you haven't gotten this taken care of for you in a satisfactory manner, please give me a call at 866-526-9426 -Steve

As far as site redirection, there are only two sites that can be accessed from ProFlowers.com (aside from the links to our other brands like Shari's Berries or Cherry Moon Farms) and FloristExpress.net.

Florist Express is a sister company to ProFlowers that offers hand delivered florist arrangements for items that ProFlowers cannot provide, for same day service, or for people who prefer hand delivered bouquets. It is correct that FloristExpress does not offer the same products as ProFlowers, and that is why its products are intentionally kept on a separate site in order to reduce confusion.

Proflowers Flowers
The fact that ProFlowers pulled advertising even after Mr. Limbaugh apologized is reactionary and actually shows them taking a stand against a conservative show that they have been advertising on for years. Have they never listened to Rush's show before to know it...

I have never ordered flowers with you because of other reasons but I think you made a mistake by taking your advertising off the Rush Limbaugh Show. He will bounce back because his audience tends to be well educated and, more to the point, have money.

And they spend it. I hate to see a business take a hit because of a bad emotional decision but I am afraid that is whatwill happen with pro flowers. Democrats, and I was a liberal democrat for many years, do not have the same cash flow. I'm sorry, but that is the economical truth.

Pro Flowers will suffer. The person you want to punish, Rush, will walk away with the millons of dollars he has earned over the past twenty years, and I am probably being conservative when I say millions.

Who are you really going to punish? Yourselves.

View more comments
Review

ProFlowers review in Reedsville, Pennsylvania: Liberals will not controll the world

You have lost a good customer. I used your service 12 times in 2011. I put up with late deliveries and poor quality. Now you bow to pressure from the left. Let the left buy your ***. I live in an area where my flowers are not delivered until late in the day and sometimes the carrier just leaves them on the porch. When my girl friend got wilted flowers (3 times) I had to go through the trouble of getting a replacement. I am through with you, I am going back to my local florist. I will never use Proflowers again

i will be using pro and Car. now

John N

I assume you are talking about ProFlowers. I have stopped using them also, tho I only send flowers a few times a year.

They were good, too. However, bowing to pressure is not in my playbook.

By the way: Carbonite's stock dropped yesterday. Might want to put Carbonite on your "do not buy" list also.

Proflowers

I will not be using Proflowers again as I have had another bad experience with them. This is the third time that I have had to call them to report that a rose bouquet that I had ordered for one of my daughters was wilted after two days. This not acceptable. They offered to send a 'replacement' bouquet.....also not acceptable. When I use a company I expect good service the first time.....a replacement bouquet does not help. (Remember the old expression ..."You never get a second chance to make a first impression"....well, how pathetic is it that on three consecutive occasions, Proflowers sent unacceptable flowers ! I also received a wilted bouquet from the same company....called to explain that the delivery person had left the flowers at my mailbox....a quarter mile from our house....in the summer heat. Though they did send me a replacement bouquet, they also sent an e-mail to my daughter who had sent the flowers to me advising her that they were sending the second bouquet. Of course this embarrassed both my daughter and me !

This is the third time I have had roses delivered by Proflowers and the third time there has been a problem. The first time the roses were dead in two days.

I don't mean just wilted, I mean curled up DEAD!! The next time there were not as fresh as they should be and the third time my dozen red roses were only eleven and one was dead on arrival bringing the total down to ten and the greenery was dead in three days. The third time is the charm.

I have complained to Proflowers and have gotten no response. I will NOT use Proflowers again!

jhernandez

We apologize for the poor experience toy had with our flowers. We work hard with our carriers to ensure that deliveries are timely and quality.

If the delivery was not brought to your house, we apologize and will make it right for you.

If you were unable to get this resolved to your satisfaction, please give me a call t 866-526-9426 and I'll make it right for you. -Steve

Proflowers Bouquet

ProFlowers review in Long Beach, New York: Advertising on programs that spread hatred.

Really upset that Proflowers has been a sponsor of Russ Limbough, who takes great delight in spreading hatred and pillorying anying and anyone with whom he disagrees. His horrible denunciation of the young law student, calling her a *** and a *** because she was advocating for insurance coverage of contraceptives, was very upsetting. I always thought that sending flowers was a gift of love. Now I see sending a boquet by Proflowersis a symbol of intolerance and hatred. I hope that in the future Proflowers will show more care in choosing programs which it sponsors so that I can again feel that a gift of flowers from them is a gift of love. I currently would be ashamed to send flowers from them to my women friends.

spike get you FACTS right

Very well written. It's Rush, by the way, not Russ. Yes, totally incongruous that a woman paying $65K a year for law school who wants taxpayers to pay for her sex protection to be called a ***.

Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers review in Farmington, Minnesota: Pro flowers pulling advertisement from rush limbaugh

what I heard rush say is no different then what I've heard said about sarah palin and michelle bachman and laura ingram and other conservative women on msnbc, abc,cnn. the only difference is a liberal can say whatever they want and a conservative can not and a liberal does not have to apologize!!! I will no longer support pro flowers!! oh and what did david letterman say about sarah palin daughter!!now that is spewing hate. but you don't hear any of the mainstream media saying anything about that stuff!! rush limbal is the most listened to radio show for a reason. pro flowers I have a feeling you're gonna be losing a lot of business

To the OP and former customer, if you were that upset by what various liberals have said about Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann & Laura Ingraham then why did you not organize boycotts at the time? BTW, when Ed Shultz said those things about Ms.

Ingraham, he apologized the nest day and was off the air, unpaid, for a week.

Not to mention that the ladies you mentioned are all public figures while Ms. Fluke is a private citizen.

the odds of anyone who defends rush's statements about this young lady is very unlikely to spend $300 a month with pro flowers or anyone else, except maybe keystone light...or maybe oxycontin. pro flowers gained more than they lost. of this i have no doubt.

I will never buy pro flowers again. I have purchased many times before but never again.

I hope the libs can keep you in business!

I agree with the original author. The democrats have called Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann & Laura Ingram much worse and always get a pass.

View more comments (2)