flowers order delivery pro flowers service customer service customer money vase card

Note to ProFlower competitors | ProFlowers review from Saint Louis, Missouri

If I was a competitor to Proflowers I would think it a savvy move to advertise heavily on Rush's show. They would make millions and millions. I would even start spending my $5000.00 a year with them. To have Proflowers come out and bow to the pressure of the left while stiffarming the Free Speech ammendment causes me great concern with who is actually running their business. This also extends to all of their other businesses as well, ie, Shari's Berries, etc. I am currently reviewing who they still advertise with and will contact them with my concerns.

Proflowers is Incompetent, Unreliable and Unprofessional

I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday. I specificed a specific delivery date that was offered. Upon completing checkout, they identified a different date than the one specified in the order. Then they delivered the item on neither the date I specified or the date they gave me. Then they sent a confirmatory email giving me the wrong date they delivered it!!!!!!! Of course I know the real date since my mother wrote me an email after getting the item!! This company is totallly clueless!! Dont use them at all...they have no idea what they are doing and you certainly can't count on the flowers being delivered according to the date you request and pay for!!! By the way..their website also redirects to another related company which does not offer the same products. TERRIBLE and dishonest.
jhernandez

We're sorry if you had problems with out online order process; that isn't typical. If you had problems getting the product for the date you wanted online, our customer service center is staffed 24/7 to assist you, and they can make modifications to ensure you get the date you want as long as the product is available for that day.

If your product wasn't delivered ont he day that you were told it was going to arrive, however, that's not acceptable, and we'll make it right for you. If you haven't gotten this taken care of for you in a satisfactory manner, please give me a call at 866-526-9426 -Steve

As far as site redirection, there are only two sites that can be accessed from ProFlowers.com (aside from the links to our other brands like Shari's Berries or Cherry Moon Farms) and FloristExpress.net.

Florist Express is a sister company to ProFlowers that offers hand delivered florist arrangements for items that ProFlowers cannot provide, for same day service, or for people who prefer hand delivered bouquets. It is correct that FloristExpress does not offer the same products as ProFlowers, and that is why its products are intentionally kept on a separate site in order to reduce confusion.

Proflowers Flowers
The fact that ProFlowers pulled advertising even after Mr. Limbaugh apologized is reactionary and actually shows them taking a stand against a conservative show that they have been advertising on for years. Have they never listened to Rush's show before to know it...

I have never ordered flowers with you because of other reasons but I think you made a mistake by taking your advertising off the Rush Limbaugh Show. He will bounce back because his audience tends to be well educated and, more to the point, have money.

And they spend it. I hate to see a business take a hit because of a bad emotional decision but I am afraid that is whatwill happen with pro flowers. Democrats, and I was a liberal democrat for many years, do not have the same cash flow. I'm sorry, but that is the economical truth.

Pro Flowers will suffer. The person you want to punish, Rush, will walk away with the millons of dollars he has earned over the past twenty years, and I am probably being conservative when I say millions.

Who are you really going to punish? Yourselves.

View more comments
Review

Liberals will not controll the world | ProFlowers review from Reedsville, Pennsylvania

You have lost a good customer. I used your service 12 times in 2011. I put up with late deliveries and poor quality. Now you bow to pressure from the left. Let the left buy your ***. I live in an area where my flowers are not delivered until late in the day and sometimes the carrier just leaves them on the porch. When my girl friend got wilted flowers (3 times) I had to go through the trouble of getting a replacement. I am through with you, I am going back to my local florist. I will never use Proflowers again

i will be using pro and Car. now

John N

I assume you are talking about ProFlowers. I have stopped using them also, tho I only send flowers a few times a year.

They were good, too. However, bowing to pressure is not in my playbook.

By the way: Carbonite's stock dropped yesterday. Might want to put Carbonite on your "do not buy" list also.

Proflowers

I will not be using Proflowers again as I have had another bad experience with them. This is the third time that I have had to call them to report that a rose bouquet that I had ordered for one of my daughters was wilted after two days. This not acceptable. They offered to send a 'replacement' bouquet.....also not acceptable. When I use a company I expect good service the first time.....a replacement bouquet does not help. (Remember the old expression ..."You never get a second chance to make a first impression"....well, how pathetic is it that on three consecutive occasions, Proflowers sent unacceptable flowers ! I also received a wilted bouquet from the same company....called to explain that the delivery person had left the flowers at my mailbox....a quarter mile from our house....in the summer heat. Though they did send me a replacement bouquet, they also sent an e-mail to my daughter who had sent the flowers to me advising her that they were sending the second bouquet. Of course this embarrassed both my daughter and me !

This is the third time I have had roses delivered by Proflowers and the third time there has been a problem. The first time the roses were dead in two days.

I don't mean just wilted, I mean curled up DEAD!! The next time there were not as fresh as they should be and the third time my dozen red roses were only eleven and one was dead on arrival bringing the total down to ten and the greenery was dead in three days. The third time is the charm.

I have complained to Proflowers and have gotten no response. I will NOT use Proflowers again!

jhernandez

We apologize for the poor experience toy had with our flowers. We work hard with our carriers to ensure that deliveries are timely and quality.

If the delivery was not brought to your house, we apologize and will make it right for you.

If you were unable to get this resolved to your satisfaction, please give me a call t 866-526-9426 and I'll make it right for you. -Steve

Proflowers Bouquet

Advertising on programs that spread hatred. | ProFlowers review from Long Beach, New York

Really upset that Proflowers has been a sponsor of Russ Limbough, who takes great delight in spreading hatred and pillorying anying and anyone with whom he disagrees. His horrible denunciation of the young law student, calling her a *** and a *** because she was advocating for insurance coverage of contraceptives, was very upsetting. I always thought that sending flowers was a gift of love. Now I see sending a boquet by Proflowersis a symbol of intolerance and hatred. I hope that in the future Proflowers will show more care in choosing programs which it sponsors so that I can again feel that a gift of flowers from them is a gift of love. I currently would be ashamed to send flowers from them to my women friends.

spike get you FACTS right

Very well written. It's Rush, by the way, not Russ. Yes, totally incongruous that a woman paying $65K a year for law school who wants taxpayers to pay for her sex protection to be called a ***.

Proflowers Flowers

Pro flowers pulling advertisement from rush limbaugh | ProFlowers review from Farmington, Minnesota

what I heard rush say is no different then what I've heard said about sarah palin and michelle bachman and laura ingram and other conservative women on msnbc, abc,cnn. the only difference is a liberal can say whatever they want and a conservative can not and a liberal does not have to apologize!!! I will no longer support pro flowers!! oh and what did david letterman say about sarah palin daughter!!now that is spewing hate. but you don't hear any of the mainstream media saying anything about that stuff!! rush limbal is the most listened to radio show for a reason. pro flowers I have a feeling you're gonna be losing a lot of business

To the OP and former customer, if you were that upset by what various liberals have said about Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann & Laura Ingraham then why did you not organize boycotts at the time? BTW, when Ed Shultz said those things about Ms.

Ingraham, he apologized the nest day and was off the air, unpaid, for a week.

Not to mention that the ladies you mentioned are all public figures while Ms. Fluke is a private citizen.

the odds of anyone who defends rush's statements about this young lady is very unlikely to spend $300 a month with pro flowers or anyone else, except maybe keystone light...or maybe oxycontin. pro flowers gained more than they lost. of this i have no doubt.

I will never buy pro flowers again. I have purchased many times before but never again.

I hope the libs can keep you in business!

I agree with the original author. The democrats have called Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann & Laura Ingram much worse and always get a pass.

View more comments (2)
Proflowers Flowers

Your ditching Rush, you have ditched me. Bye | ProFlowers review from Saint Louis, Missouri

I am upset because Pro-Flowers has made huge public display of dumping advertising on Rush Limbaugh show. I have used Pro many times because you adv on Rush. Pro is yielding to a threat by people were looking for a way to silence conservatives and Pro-flowers has helped them. I guess, we will soon be boycotting Pro-Flowers. After that we can all try to force everyone who does not agree with you off the air. It will not take long to find Pro-Flowers is buying from or supporting something or someone that some group does not approve of. Good luck on that!

Won't be using proflowers anymore. What is our world coming to with all this political correct BS. Hypocritical liberals make me queasy to my stomach.

i'll be ordering for all the ones who hate women ,hate PRES,Obama..Way to go proflowers!!!!!!!!

Do to your decision to vote against free speech and support an activist agenda...

I will no longer be buying anything from you or any of your associated companies.

The fact that Sandra Fluke is a fraud should have changed your mind! You have probably ticked off at least 20 million Rush listeners by not getting the whole story before making a bad decision.

We have freedom of speech in this country.

Libs are constantly using derogatory words to describe Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann & Laura Ingram. I hope Laura Ingram drops you as an advertiser!!

AMEN

Really, a flower business is going to get caught up in this fabricated junk.

It is an awful shame people think that they deserve everything handed to them...

View more comments (5)

Hooray For Rush, Pro Flowers is a Fraud | ProFlowers review from Reno, Nevada

I've ordered from Pro Flowers in the past and had two very bad experiences. Spoiled flowers and roses falling off the plant. They are trash as far as I'm concerned and that's where they ended up. I've been sending complaints to various complaint boards for over 2 years after my claim was refused by Pro Flowers. They had the nerve to offer free shipping on the next order. What! I will go to a local florist from now on as I should have done that in the first place.. Congratulations Rush! You might have listened to the many listener complaints you had in the past and not been so loyal to a dishonest advertiser..

I will never again buy flowers from this place because they pulled their advertising from Rush. The few times I did buy was because of Rush and they messed up my order and had to send double.

Now I see they had that problem before, and they will have a few more problems when all the Rush supporters leave.

What a disgusting commentary on an American company. They can be boycotted too!

Will never order from Pro Flowers because they backed out on Rush L.

I just informed Proflowers I will no longer be doing business with them. But it is true that they are sloppy.

Last year I had to contact them since my wife didn't receive the complete order. Same for this year, but I didn't even bother to call in once again and deal with the headache.

jhernandez

We apologize if you had a bad experience with our flowers; that's not typical. Our flowers are both satisfaction, and Seven Day Freshness guaranteed.

If you were unable to get your concerns resolved for you in a satisfactory manner, please give me a call and I'll look into them for you personally.

I can be reached at 866-526-9426. -Steve

View more comments (3)
Proflowers Plant
Loss

So who does Pro Flowers sponsor? | ProFlowers review from Aurora, Colorado

So who does Pro Flowers sponsor?
SammySLimm

@nikalseyn. Is 6 words too many for you?

The point was concise. I would like to know who pro flowers sponsors.

The second question would be what's your point in posting a useless reply? Are you just *pissed* for no reason?

Sad that you rejected RUSH who was the reason most people even heard of you. .

.I hope you feel the rejection of his listeners. . .i am one who will reject those who dropped him for

wanting people to be responsible for their own actions. .

.including sexual. People need to grow up and stop being babies for their entire lives.

John N

What is the point of this posting? Do you have a complaint or are you a child playing with mommy's computer?

View more comments (2)