flowers order delivery pro flowers service customer service customer money vase card

Proflowers pulls advertising on Rush, pull your business with them

I respect a company's right to pull advertising, but don't do so under pressure. While Rush's choice of words was unfortunate, it certainly was not unprecedented. And, unlike others, he apologized. Whether it is accepted is not at stake. Furthermore, it appears that it was a concerted effort to place the "contraception" matter out there. It is actually a paper tiger. Should have seen the plot unfold back when ABC's George S. asked a contraception question out of the blue I simply can no longer use your service for my needs. Thanks for nothing..... I'll support local.

I have purchased flowers several time a year over the lst several years. I respect the right of any sponsor to pull their products. I hope you understand that I will not be purchasing your products in the future and I will not be referring any friends or family.

Just pulled my support from ProFlowers.

Show your support for Rush by "Liking" SupportRush on Facebook

John N

I agree. No more ProFlowers for my wife, daughter, etc.

on any birthdays or holidays.

Rush Limbaugh should never have stooped to apologize to some little tart. The truth hurts.

I tried caling Proflowers today to ask if they would reconsider pulling their sponsorship from TRLS, but they were so arrogant and defensive, I decided, WHAT the h&ll. Like Rush said someone else will gladly take all their business they just dropped at his door!

Paul M

I didn't agree with Pro Flowers advertising on Rush Limbaugh in the first place. I had two very expensive orders from Pro Flowers arrive spoiled for VD.

I've posted various complaints on the net regarding Pro Flowers fraud in the past and forwarded my complaints to Rush for the past two years. I'm glad there gone!

View more comments (4)
Review

Proflowers has lost my busisness over politics

I scanned my credit card history and saw that I've spent $4,280 at Proflowers in the last 5 years. But because they have dropped sponsorship of Rush Limbaugh I will not spend another dime on their service until I hear an advertisement for their services on his show. I'm voting with my money. I will be using FTD in the future for my flower purchases. I've also cancelled my Carbonite service and will not be buying a sleep number bed as planned this year. I will probably spend the money budgeted for it on a loyal Rush Limbaugh sponsor.

Shari Berries is affiliated with ProFlowers so I will not be buying either from now on. That means they just lost about $400.00/year from me.

Joan

Apparently you did not listen to the press conference Ms Pelosi staged with Ms Fluke. During the interview Sandra Fluke made her demands for free merchandise very clear.

Liberal activists want everything provided at no cost to them. So if Proflowers is looking for an influx of paid orders from that crowd, they are in for a real surprise. These people do not know how to pay their own way. They prefer to take everything from others.

Rush's listeners on the other hand, are happy to pay and support commerce. I will be supporting 1-800 flowers for my future floral needs. Your future may not be so bright.

Check out the 12% drop in Carbonite stock after their boneheaded decision. It was 9.5% greater than the NASDAQ drop.

I will never use you again. Check Please!

My husband has purchased flowers for me from Pro Flowers for the past several years. Because you have defended the indefensible and stifled conservative freedom of speech, I have asked my husband to no longer do business with you.

I agree PRO FLOWERS will not get another $$ from me. Rush you don't need them!

View more comments (4)
Review

Pro Flowers bows to preasure won't stand up for truth | ProFlowers review from Englewood, Colorado

Pro flowers appeently will bend what ever the way the critisizim blows which means that this company has a weak center of gravity. They are willing to bend to a group of critics that have made it a way of life to stifle freedom of speach. If I were Rush I wouldn't want them to be my sponsor anymore anyway. What Pro Flowers fails to recognize that it is usally conservatives who use services like theirs. What is happening more and more is that we are mad and are not going to take this anymore. As my father who was a minister said, " We only have two cheeks when we turn one then the other it doesn't mean that we bend over and let them start kicking us in the other two" Rush used harsh words and he apologized. Which is alot more than most of the hateful left of center group does. The sentiment was what alot of us are thinking. I am mad as *** and I am not going to take it anymore. When someone apologizes and still gets punished that is far too harsh. This is a company i can not do bussiness with.

I have spent over $500.00 per year with Proflowers for over 5 years. Never another penny.

They are an advertiser, not the social police.

I am very disappointed at Proflowers. Where were they when Bill Mahar called Sarah Palin a word that starts with "c" Plus many others not only attacked Sarah, but her young daughters, especially the 14 year old? Never have I heard one of them apologize, instead either silence from the likes of Proflowers and the women groups or worse yet applause from the media.

I totally agree.

Proflowers you aren't the bomb, your flowers are nasty and your "service" isn't one AT ALL.

I would not want a company like that either.

View more comments (2)

ProFlowers did not deliver on time for mother's 83rd birthday

ProFlowers did not deliver the centerpiece for my mother's 83rd birthday in time for the party. When I wrote back and told them to cancel the order because they said that it was already in process and there was nothing they could do. I find this appalling. I placed the order five days in advance. I wanted the centerpiece fresh, so I scheduled delivery the day BEFORE the party, which was yesterday. Now they tell me that they will deliver on March 5--way too late. I won't order from them or their related companies again. I wish I had known this site existed before I ordered from them and I could have saved myself a lot of embarrassment.

I have been a regular customer of ProFlowers for several years now,and have been very happy with most of my purchases, but if they choose to drop Rush Limbaugh's program as a sponsor because of the words he used last week on his show to describe a "plant" in the democrat party, I also make a decision to drop them for being so political. There is much more hate on the other side of the fence.

Rush has apologized.

ProFlowers should apologize to Rush for their hasty judgement and BIG MISTAKE. I can buy flowers from many others.

jhernandez

We're sorry for the bad experience you had! We stand by all of our orders, and if what you ordered did not arrive on time, we will make it right for you.

You should not have been told there was nothing we could do for you; that isn't acceptable and not how we train our agents to handle customer concerns.

Please give me a call and I'll make it right for you. I can be reached at 866-526-9426 -Steve

View more comments (1)
Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers: Ordered 2 dozen roses: received dead roses.

I was nothing short of disappointed. My wife used this delivery to even make me feel horrible about my thoughts towards her. I will never use proflowers again. I heard on the radio by many people these flowers were nothing short of outstanding. I heard this repeatedly, and assumed the hosts of these programs knew what they were talking about. I never herd a negative outcome from someone ordering from ProFlowers so I thought I would amaze my wife this fine day. It was an absolute slap in the face at what she received. Not only was I embarrased, she was flat out humiliated in her own workplace. I would recommend no one under any circumstance order from this company. It will take months for me to live this down. Please do not fall into my shoes.
jhernandez

We're sorry that your wife was not pleased with what arrived. We strive to fill every order as placed and deliver fresh, beautiful flowers that are guaranteed to remain that way for at least seven days.

If that was not your experience, we will make it right for you. Please give me a call at 866-526-9426 -Steve

Horrible company Pro Flowers | ProFlowers review from Grants Pass, Oregon

Will not support Proflowers because they PULLED their advertising from Rush Limbaugh. I respect him, and do not respect their choice. shame on you Proflowers. I refuse to purchase from you. Does the truth hurt? She is low class. She's not a student, she's a sex machine. Proflowers support that type of person, and not one that speaks the truth. I will not use Proflowers and will let all my family and friends know not to use them also. Rush Limbaug speaks the truth and some idiots don't know how to handle it. Yea to Rush Limbaugh.

Since you have dropped Rush. I will be dropping you. I also vote with my money so FTD will get my buisness.

Not what I ordered,AT ALL! | ProFlowers review from Indianapolis, Indiana

I helped my son select flowers for his gf for Valentines Day 2012. We looked at the site and found the ones we liked, selected the regular delivery, not the guaranteed delivery. I would assume when I order something, that would guarantee it's delivery! When the flowers were delivered, they were half gone, not arranged at all, he was charged for that guaranteed delivery $14.95! Extra. He was quoted $49 when he paid and checked out but when the bill came thru his bank it was $69! They did redeliver the same bouquet the next week, not any better. Would not issue any refund. My son was embarrassed by the flowers and then mad at being overcharged. NEVER again use Pro Flowers. Ugliest, crummy flowers, unprofessional company. Discounts advertised are a lie. Do not use Pro Flowers. Be warned! Plus, they love Rush Limbaugh. They will be back on his show, when the heat dies down. They LIE!

More Rush | ProFlowers review from Indialantic, Florida

That's a terrible answer. I'm sorry, but you cannot simply walk away from Limbaugh's disgraceful behavior by saying it is not your corporate opinion. You are giving him dollars that enable him to spew hatred. No amount of delight over your flowers can offset that. My wife, President of her garden club, would be furious if I sent her a gift from your company. RW, Florida > >-----Original Message----- > >From: ProFlowers Customer Care > >[mailto:wecare@customercare.proflowers.com] > >Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 1:31 PM > >To: taway3@cfl.rr.com > >Subject: RE: Other (#8896-283258602-0567) > > > >Thank you for your feedback. We spend our advertising dollars across a > >wide spectrum of media channels. The views and opinions of the media > >outlets and personalities we advertise with are not necessarily those > >of our company. > > > >We simply wish to delight our customers with fresh and unique gifting > >products, and that will continue to happen to the best of our > >abilities. > >Best Regards, > > > >CS Diane C > >Customer Care > >ProFlowers

ALL FUTURE FLOWER PURCHASES ARE CANCELLED!

"***" was the proper word to use versus *** to make Ruhs analogy parallel to what he said. a 30 yr old, regardless of student status should be mature enough to manage their sexual alledged picadilo cost(s).

Again why should insurance take on that non existent risk?

Why force an institution to do something against their stated morals?

Why enforce an individuals morals?

Fluke was a plant - no doubt by the Dems who walked out of last weeks meeting

Service
Proflowers Customer Care
I will not purchase one more flower from Pro Flowers while they remain a sponsor on the Rush Limbaugh .program. That man is a raging lunatic who represents everything which is wrong in our country. He should be denounced and his show should be cancelled immediately. ...

Very well said. Agree 100 percent.

Limbaugh's program is filled with nothing but hatred.

He seems obsessive about what goes on in women's bedrooms and with their bodies. Ignorance can be overlooked, but as an old saying goes, there's no cure for ***.

View more comments

Proflowers, RedEnvelope, Personal Creations

Proflowers companies include RedEnvelope and Personal Creations. I've used these companies but will no longer. I choose to spend my money with companies that do not support others who slander women. Their support for Rush Limbaugh following his obscene and offensive remarks about women is something I cannot tolerate. They wrote to me that they spend their advertising dollars across a broad spectrum of shows...so they appear to have no ethics or moral obligations. I believe in free speech but I do not believe people can attack others with vicious, slanderous words and do this with no consequence. If Proflowers has no limits, I do.