Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

ProFlowers review in Indialantic, Florida: More Rush

That's a terrible answer. I'm sorry, but you cannot simply walk away from Limbaugh's disgraceful behavior by saying it is not your corporate opinion. You are giving him dollars that enable him to spew hatred. No amount of delight over your flowers can offset that. My wife, President of her garden club, would be furious if I sent her a gift from your company. RW, Florida > >-----Original Message----- > >From: ProFlowers Customer Care > >[mailto:wecare@customercare.proflowers.com] > >Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 1:31 PM > >To: taway3@cfl.rr.com > >Subject: RE: Other (#8896-283258602-0567) > > > >Thank you for your feedback. We spend our advertising dollars across a > >wide spectrum of media channels. The views and opinions of the media > >outlets and personalities we advertise with are not necessarily those > >of our company. > > > >We simply wish to delight our customers with fresh and unique gifting > >products, and that will continue to happen to the best of our > >abilities. > >Best Regards, > > > >CS Diane C > >Customer Care > >ProFlowers

ALL FUTURE FLOWER PURCHASES ARE CANCELLED!

"***" was the proper word to use versus *** to make Ruhs analogy parallel to what he said. a 30 yr old, regardless of student status should be mature enough to manage their sexual alledged picadilo cost(s).

Fluke was a plant - no doubt by the Dems who walked out of last weeks meeting

Service
Proflowers Customer Care
I will not purchase one more flower from Pro Flowers while they remain a sponsor on the Rush Limbaugh .program. That man is a raging lunatic who represents everything which is wrong in our country. He should be denounced and his show should be cancelled immediately. ...

Very well said. Agree 100 percent.

Limbaugh's program is filled with nothing but hatred.

He seems obsessive about what goes on in women's bedrooms and with their bodies. Ignorance can be overlooked, but as an old saying goes, there's no cure for ***.

View more comments

Proflowers, RedEnvelope, Personal Creations

Proflowers companies include RedEnvelope and Personal Creations. I've used these companies but will no longer. I choose to spend my money with companies that do not support others who slander women. Their support for Rush Limbaugh following his obscene and offensive remarks about women is something I cannot tolerate. They wrote to me that they spend their advertising dollars across a broad spectrum of shows...so they appear to have no ethics or moral obligations. I believe in free speech but I do not believe people can attack others with vicious, slanderous words and do this with no consequence. If Proflowers has no limits, I do.

ProFlowers review in Dallas, Texas: Misogyny

Proflowers you make me laugh! Sending flowers to the very women you endorce as "***". Hilarious! I will no longer be using your website to send flowers to the special "***" in my life. To support a misogynist with vitriolic statements is an outrage and to save face I encourage you to withdraw your association with Mr. Limbaugh. Your company I presume is to honor women of all ages for some special occassion but now you're sending the public a conflicting message. From a business standpoint I'm sure your company knows the right course of action. Hopefully you will survive your miscommunication.

Fluke was a plant - no doubt by the Dems who walked out of last weeks meeting

Proflowers Flowers

ProFlowers review in Dallas, Texas: Pro Flowers Never Sent the Flowers I Ordered RIP OFF

Flowers were supposed to be delivered a week ago. I NEVER RECEIVED THEM! I've called several times only to be hung-up on. One person working there even called me a "liar" and a "cheat". It's not true. I live many states away from my mom and tried to surprise her with something nice for her birthday and now she thinks I forgot and am just now ordering her a gift even though I have NEVER FORGOTTEN in the past. You couldn't pay me to do business with these crooks. Ever again. What a waste of time and money. What a horrible experience.
Review
#302078 Review #302078 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss

ProFlowers review in Dallas, Texas: Advertiser on Limbaugh show

Looks like business won't be what you expected in the coming months should you continue to advertise on the Rush Limbaugh program. Your feeble statement on Facebook that "your company does not agree with the subject matter....yaddayadda" on the Limbaugh program does not excuse your obvious support for this misogynistic slob. Does it not occur to you that your customers are primarily women? Then it will not surprise you overly much, I should think, when your business (and affiliates) drops off substantially. BUY LOCALLY, FOLKS! Do not support a company that supports America's woman number one woman hater!
Diane

I got an email stating same thing you wrote when I complained to them about supporting someone like this person...my money is going elsewhere..never again proflowers!

Review
#302070 Review #302070 is a subjective opinion of poster.

ProFlowers review in Dallas, Texas: It's simply a lifestyle choice

Dear ProFlowers, Since you choose to stand by a man who uses your sponsorship to fund his hateful tirades against women and their reproductive health I can also assume that you do not wish to rely on us "***" and *** for your business. Not only will I NEVER do business with ProFlowers again, but I will encourage every man and woman I come in contact to do the same. I am tired of politicians and radio jocks alike using their power to degrade and belittle women with little to no repercussions. I will be using my buying power as a woman and the main shopper in my home to protest not only ProFlowers.com, but any business that associates with these types of so called men.

Why enforce an individuals morals?

Fluke was a plant - no doubt by the Dems who walked out of last weeks meeting.

Diane

Well said!

View more comments (1)
Review
#302001 Review #302001 is a subjective opinion of poster.
As a father of a daughter about the age of the woman Limbaugh insulted, it disgusted me to listen what this man's said about this women. Where are the social boundaries in this Country. I was embarrassed for this women and can only feel for her parents. The...

You liberals are deaf when it comes to hate speech from the left. You'll never get Rush off the airwaves.

But please keep trying. We are amused at the idiotic way you waste your time.

View more comments
Review
#301998 Review #301998 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Proflowers Bouquet

ProFlowers review in Dallas, Texas: I support 1st amendment rights.

I am angry that ProFlowers is stopping advertising on the Rush Limbaugh show because of a ***, made up controversy. I am angry that my fellow citizens are so shallow, selfish and ill-informed about what the issue really is, 1st amendment rights. I am a real customer and order on a regular basis. I will no longer use ProFlowers because of this. Ms. Fluke is a fraud and all this outrage is for fools and phonies. This is about 1st amendment rights, not contraception. Apparently, ProFlowers is an anti-Catholic company and I will no longer do business with them until they show me otherwise.

As one who never listens to Rush, I was surprised to find out that ProFlowers was advertising on this classless show. He spews vile, contemptuous lies and misinformation.

I don't think the constitution gives him the right to lie and defame anyone.

I appreciate your pulling your advertising from his show and will continue to buy your flowers. I strongly suggest that you be very careful with whom you advertise in the future!

Should we take a poster named "anonomyous" who is supporting a male talk show host who repeatedly spews hatred and insults women seriously. Obviously this person is low educated but that us the type of person Limbaugh is the most appealing to.

Pulltype may be onto something but did not expand on the catholic chirch's support of the nazi regime.

View more comments (1)
Review
#301992 Review #301992 is a subjective opinion of poster.

ProFlowers review in Dallas, Texas: Sponsor Rush - Lost My Business

I cannot support a company that sponsors Rush Limbaugh's program. Rush calling a young Georgetown student a ***, ***, and asking her to video her sex acts and stream them online so he can watch is not the talk of someone you should want to represent your company. The fact that his statements are all based on lies is even worse. She was not asking for taxpayers to pay for Georgetown students contraception, she was asking their Health Insurance to cover contraception on their policies, which is also used for serious medical conditions. You sent me a letter saying you would still sponsor his show, so I asked you to close my account. I can no longer have anything to do with your company.

You people are all Rushists.

You have lost my (enormous) family's business--AT LEAST 20 or so orders in the last year.

A 30-year old admitted "Reproduction Rights" activist who confesses that she enrolled (on a "Public Interest" scholarship, natch) in a Jesuit university for the sole reason of forcing them to include contraception in their health insurance coverage. (She is also an activist for forcing coverage of transgender operations/implants) is pulled by the Dems at the last minute to testify at a Congressional hearing on the Constitutionality of forcing church orgs. to act against their foundational beliefs.

She is not allowed to appear because witnesses at such hearings must be scheduled three days ahead for vetting, i.e., to be sure they are who they are purported to be and qualified to speak on the subject of the hearing. The Dems then FAKE a Congressional hearing which is obediently televised and broadcast by its lapdog media.

The woman gives NO factual or verifiable information, claims that contraception costs $1000 a school year (Target's price for a month's Pills--$9, $81 per year; Planned Parenthood's, $~20 a month, $180 a year); DC gives free condoms (paid for by taxpayers) to anyone who asks.

""Forty percent of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggled financially as a result of this policy (Georgetown student insurance not covering contraception)" Fluke reported. When I look around my campus, I see the faces of the women affected by this lack of contraceptive coverage...they tell me that they have suffered financially, emotionally and medically, because of this lack of coverage."

(Students at a $60,000 per year university can't afford $81 a year for contraception????)

And when someone attempts to present this farce as the absurdity--nay, insanity--it is, HE is pilloried--toward the goal of forcing him off the air--for saying a naughty word!

This ship of fools that used to be a great nation deserves everything it's about to get. Their world and welcome to it.

I don't care how you feel about the contraceptive issue, Rush Limbaugh had no right to verbally attach a young college student the way he did.

She is not a politician,only a young student wanting to express her opinion.

One of the worse things he said was that he wanted her to make a video of her having sex so everyone could watch. This is DISGUSTING!!!!

He made fun of a young teenage girl several years back...Chelesa Clinton..talked on and on about how ugly she was. Why would anyone do that to a young girl?

He is a heartless bigot and we need to get him off the air.

You need to do your part and drop your sponsership of his show!

If you don't I guarantee you will feel the wrath of women right in your pocketbook.

Please do the right thing!

I support Rush all the way!

ProFlowers has LOST my business (6 orders in last year) over their cowardly actions in dumping Rush. For every seminar poster like the first one, there are 10 real customers who will vote with their pocketbook. My local florist just gained some significant business.

As a long time Rush listener and as an American women who believes in the constitution and the freedoms it protects, I will be looking for a new company to buy flowers from. I stand behind Rush.

Pro-Flowers is horrible scam company anyhow. Plus why should I pay for someone who can't figure out how to not get sperm in her ***?

Of course this woman is asking taxpayers to pay for her contraception. Do you think the insurance companies are going to give it out for free??

No, their insurance members will be paying for the "free" contraception. You must not listen to Rush on a daily basis since you lost his point. Rush does not lie - the media and our government lies. It is completely wrong for our government to order, first, religious institutions to pay for birth-control and other abortion drugs, and second, to order insurance companies to offer it for free.

You want it, you pay for it.

Food and water are necessities in life, not a birth-control pill. Stop eating up what the media is feeding you and educate YOURSELF.

View more comments (7)
Review
#301986 Review #301986 is a subjective opinion of poster.