flowers order delivery pro flowers service customer service customer money vase card

Misogyny | ProFlowers review from Dallas, Texas

Proflowers you make me laugh! Sending flowers to the very women you endorce as "***". Hilarious! I will no longer be using your website to send flowers to the special "***" in my life. To support a misogynist with vitriolic statements is an outrage and to save face I encourage you to withdraw your association with Mr. Limbaugh. Your company I presume is to honor women of all ages for some special occassion but now you're sending the public a conflicting message. From a business standpoint I'm sure your company knows the right course of action. Hopefully you will survive your miscommunication.

ALL FUTURE FLOWER PURCHASES ARE CANCELLED!

"***" was the proper word to use versus *** to make Ruhs analogy parallel to what he said. a 30 yr old, regardless of student status should be mature enough to manage their sexual alledged picadilo cost(s).

Again why should insurance take on that non existent risk?

Why force an institution to do something against their stated morals?

Why enforce an individuals morals?

Fluke was a plant - no doubt by the Dems who walked out of last weeks meeting

Proflowers Flowers

Pro Flowers Never Sent the Flowers I Ordered RIP OFF | ProFlowers review from Dallas, Texas

Flowers were supposed to be delivered a week ago. I NEVER RECEIVED THEM! I've called several times only to be hung-up on. One person working there even called me a "liar" and a "cheat". It's not true. I live many states away from my mom and tried to surprise her with something nice for her birthday and now she thinks I forgot and am just now ordering her a gift even though I have NEVER FORGOTTEN in the past. You couldn't pay me to do business with these crooks. Ever again. What a waste of time and money. What a horrible experience.
Review
#302078 Review #302078 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss

Advertiser on Limbaugh show | ProFlowers review from Dallas, Texas

Looks like business won't be what you expected in the coming months should you continue to advertise on the Rush Limbaugh program. Your feeble statement on Facebook that "your company does not agree with the subject matter....yaddayadda" on the Limbaugh program does not excuse your obvious support for this misogynistic slob. Does it not occur to you that your customers are primarily women? Then it will not surprise you overly much, I should think, when your business (and affiliates) drops off substantially. BUY LOCALLY, FOLKS! Do not support a company that supports America's woman number one woman hater!
Diane

I got an email stating same thing you wrote when I complained to them about supporting someone like this person...my money is going elsewhere..never again proflowers!

Review
#302070 Review #302070 is a subjective opinion of poster.

It's simply a lifestyle choice | ProFlowers review from Dallas, Texas

Dear ProFlowers, Since you choose to stand by a man who uses your sponsorship to fund his hateful tirades against women and their reproductive health I can also assume that you do not wish to rely on us "***" and *** for your business. Not only will I NEVER do business with ProFlowers again, but I will encourage every man and woman I come in contact to do the same. I am tired of politicians and radio jocks alike using their power to degrade and belittle women with little to no repercussions. I will be using my buying power as a woman and the main shopper in my home to protest not only ProFlowers.com, but any business that associates with these types of so called men.

ALL FUTURE FLOWER PURCHASES ARE CANCELLED!

Again why should insurance take on that non existent risk?

Why force an institution to do something against their stated morals?

Why enforce an individuals morals?

Fluke was a plant - no doubt by the Dems who walked out of last weeks meeting.

Diane

Well said!

View more comments (1)
Review
#302001 Review #302001 is a subjective opinion of poster.
As a father of a daughter about the age of the woman Limbaugh insulted, it disgusted me to listen what this man's said about this women. Where are the social boundaries in this Country. I was embarrassed for this women and can only feel for her parents. The...

You liberals are deaf when it comes to hate speech from the left. You'll never get Rush off the airwaves.

But please keep trying. We are amused at the idiotic way you waste your time.

View more comments
Review
#301998 Review #301998 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Proflowers Bouquet

I support 1st amendment rights. | ProFlowers review from Dallas, Texas

I am angry that ProFlowers is stopping advertising on the Rush Limbaugh show because of a ***, made up controversy. I am angry that my fellow citizens are so shallow, selfish and ill-informed about what the issue really is, 1st amendment rights. I am a real customer and order on a regular basis. I will no longer use ProFlowers because of this. Ms. Fluke is a fraud and all this outrage is for fools and phonies. This is about 1st amendment rights, not contraception. Apparently, ProFlowers is an anti-Catholic company and I will no longer do business with them until they show me otherwise.

As one who never listens to Rush, I was surprised to find out that ProFlowers was advertising on this classless show. He spews vile, contemptuous lies and misinformation.

I don't think the constitution gives him the right to lie and defame anyone.

I appreciate your pulling your advertising from his show and will continue to buy your flowers. I strongly suggest that you be very careful with whom you advertise in the future!

Should we take a poster named "anonomyous" who is supporting a male talk show host who repeatedly spews hatred and insults women seriously. Obviously this person is low educated but that us the type of person Limbaugh is the most appealing to.

Pulltype may be onto something but did not expand on the catholic chirch's support of the nazi regime.

View more comments (1)
Review
#301992 Review #301992 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sponsor Rush - Lost My Business | ProFlowers review from Dallas, Texas

I cannot support a company that sponsors Rush Limbaugh's program. Rush calling a young Georgetown student a ***, ***, and asking her to video her sex acts and stream them online so he can watch is not the talk of someone you should want to represent your company. The fact that his statements are all based on lies is even worse. She was not asking for taxpayers to pay for Georgetown students contraception, she was asking their Health Insurance to cover contraception on their policies, which is also used for serious medical conditions. You sent me a letter saying you would still sponsor his show, so I asked you to close my account. I can no longer have anything to do with your company.

You people are all Rushists.

You have lost my (enormous) family's business--AT LEAST 20 or so orders in the last year.

A 30-year old admitted "Reproduction Rights" activist who confesses that she enrolled (on a "Public Interest" scholarship, natch) in a Jesuit university for the sole reason of forcing them to include contraception in their health insurance coverage. (She is also an activist for forcing coverage of transgender operations/implants) is pulled by the Dems at the last minute to testify at a Congressional hearing on the Constitutionality of forcing church orgs. to act against their foundational beliefs.

She is not allowed to appear because witnesses at such hearings must be scheduled three days ahead for vetting, i.e., to be sure they are who they are purported to be and qualified to speak on the subject of the hearing. The Dems then FAKE a Congressional hearing which is obediently televised and broadcast by its lapdog media.

The woman gives NO factual or verifiable information, claims that contraception costs $1000 a school year (Target's price for a month's Pills--$9, $81 per year; Planned Parenthood's, $~20 a month, $180 a year); DC gives free condoms (paid for by taxpayers) to anyone who asks.

""Forty percent of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggled financially as a result of this policy (Georgetown student insurance not covering contraception)" Fluke reported. When I look around my campus, I see the faces of the women affected by this lack of contraceptive coverage...they tell me that they have suffered financially, emotionally and medically, because of this lack of coverage."

(Students at a $60,000 per year university can't afford $81 a year for contraception????)

And when someone attempts to present this farce as the absurdity--nay, insanity--it is, HE is pilloried--toward the goal of forcing him off the air--for saying a naughty word!

This ship of fools that used to be a great nation deserves everything it's about to get. Their world and welcome to it.

I don't care how you feel about the contraceptive issue, Rush Limbaugh had no right to verbally attach a young college student the way he did.

She is not a politician,only a young student wanting to express her opinion.

One of the worse things he said was that he wanted her to make a video of her having sex so everyone could watch. This is DISGUSTING!!!!

He made fun of a young teenage girl several years back...Chelesa Clinton..talked on and on about how ugly she was. Why would anyone do that to a young girl?

He is a heartless bigot and we need to get him off the air.

You need to do your part and drop your sponsership of his show!

If you don't I guarantee you will feel the wrath of women right in your pocketbook.

Please do the right thing!

I support Rush all the way!

ProFlowers has LOST my business (6 orders in last year) over their cowardly actions in dumping Rush. For every seminar poster like the first one, there are 10 real customers who will vote with their pocketbook. My local florist just gained some significant business.

As a long time Rush listener and as an American women who believes in the constitution and the freedoms it protects, I will be looking for a new company to buy flowers from. I stand behind Rush.

Pro-Flowers is horrible scam company anyhow. Plus why should I pay for someone who can't figure out how to not get sperm in her ***?

Of course this woman is asking taxpayers to pay for her contraception. Do you think the insurance companies are going to give it out for free??

No, their insurance members will be paying for the "free" contraception. You must not listen to Rush on a daily basis since you lost his point. Rush does not lie - the media and our government lies. It is completely wrong for our government to order, first, religious institutions to pay for birth-control and other abortion drugs, and second, to order insurance companies to offer it for free.

You want it, you pay for it.

Food and water are necessities in life, not a birth-control pill. Stop eating up what the media is feeding you and educate YOURSELF.

View more comments (7)
Review
#301986 Review #301986 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Proflowers has a coupon site for Rush supporters

Check it out - Proflowers has a discount coupon site for Rush supporters. This is the response email I received from the concerning Rush's tirade: " Thank you for your feedback. We spend our advertising dollars across a wide spectrum of media channels. The views and opinions of the media outlets and personalities we advertise with are not necessarily those of our company. We simply wish to delight our customers with fresh and unique gifting products, and that will continue to happen to the best of our abilities. " How ironic that a company that is primary focused with bringing " delight " to moms, daughters, sisters, wives and partners secretly hates women.

:) Thanks for continuing to advertise on the

Rush program. He is for free enterprise and free speech.

He is a GREAT AMERICAN and those

who hate our country's values would love to destroy him. People who listen to his program know that he is a good man and treats women with respect.

Those who don't listen just are wrong. Blessings

Get over yourselves. I support rush and Pro Flower for not pandering to your baffons

By choosing to continue advertising on his show, they are accountable. It is not good enough for them to say it not their problem and that his views are not theirs.

If they don't agree with his views, they should demonstrate their reluctance to be associated with them by removing their patronage. If they don't, they should suffer the backlash of people voting to buy from less apathetic suppliers.

#442056

How did you ever JUMP to that conclusion? They sell FLOWERS, they don't give a rip about anything else.

You want them to moderate the media? They care about getting their message in front of listeners. Rush has millions of them.

They secretly hate women. Yeah right.

View more comments (3)
Review
#301950 Review #301950 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Proflowers Coupon

Advertising on Rush Limbaugh | ProFlowers review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I am very concerned that ProFlowers has not pulled their advertising from the Rush Limbaugh show after his comments about contraception that were not only outrageous and misogynistic, but so degrading to women that ANY advertiser with a conscience should immediatley drop RL. I can tell you that I will boycott ANY advertisor who does not immediately support women by distancing themselves from Rush Limbaugh. There is no way that a company can defend their decision to stay with a program that has gone crossed the decency line multiple times, but this time naming and degrading an individual who disagrees with public policy. It makes my blood boil I hope ProFlowers does the right thing and if not, i hope their business suffers.

I wouldn't buy from Pro Flowers because they freaked over Rush. If they don't want my business because I'm a Rush fan than that's okay with me.

I wasn't pleased with the last flowers I sent my Mother and now that they've run scared I won't buy anything from them.

Review
#301945 Review #301945 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Advertising on Rush Limbaugh radio show | ProFlowers review from Orange Park, Florida

I am totally upset that you would advertise on a show that supports Rush Limbaughs use of the word "***" to descibe the Georgetwon co-ed. His use of this word and his suggestion that she vidoetape her sex life for all to watch is disgusting. Your continuing to advertise on his radio show shows that you have a total disregard for women. I have been a customer of Pro Flowers for years. Most of the flowers I ordered have been sent to woman including my mother-in-law, aunts, sisters and friends. If you continue to advertise on his disrespectful show I will have to discontinue ordering flowers from your company.

This is a non-issue that the Left has ginned up to distract from the fact that they can't point to anything B.O. has done for this country in the last 4 years. Oh, sure, they could point to the porkulus 1 trill $$ and Obamacare crapsandwich they rammed down our throats, but they don't. So all they can do is denigrate and destroy any and all opponents, and threaten to do the same with anyone advertising on their programs.

When I was young, we had sex and bought our own contraceptives quietly the way it was intended, and didn't ask anyone else to fork over money so I could get a condom. I don't think it would have worked for me as a guy to go up to a girl and ask her out, but then say, "I don't have any money for protection." She would have walked away...

So Miss fluke didn't have money, but someone would doink her anyway... So, no proflowers for me...

I wrote to PF today, no Rush, no money from me. Their choice, my choice.

Funny how lefties only scream "foul" & fake "moral indignation" when its convenient. Where was the outcry when Sarah Palin (& her "private citizen" daughter) where being called equally offensive names?? How about calling African American conservatives "Uncle Toms??" Any one ever hear Bill Mahr??

I am sorry that ProFlowers turned out to be so spineless. Lastly, Rush apologized for the names, UNLIKE others.

Because you dropped Rush. I will no longer buy your product.

I cancelled my account today when I heard they had pulled their advertising.

I will not be purchasing any ProFlowers until they drop Rush. their choice, my choice.

The Rush supporters are disgusting. I'm ashamed that there are people in America who are so quick to judge and call a woman a *** because of their own assumptions about her activities.

#442069

I'll bet ProFlowers will get a big boost in business when Rush listeners start supporting them even more. The nut cases are pissed consumers because of a word that liberal commentators like to apply and have used to describe conservatives like Ann Colter.

Never mind the real issue is who will pay for contraception. Let's create a fury and bury the real issue once again.

John N
#442041

I guess the nymphomaniacs and sex addicts are out in force today, folks. Go, Rush, Go!!

#442031

Business is business. Radio show is for entertainment purposes people shouldn't get all upset to the point that they will boycott Proflowers.

Just don't listen to his show.

Proflowers on the other hand is strictly doing business, just because they advertisement on that show doesn't mean they support his views. It's all business!

#442005

Rush Limbaugh is right on with his remarks about the "Georgetown co-ed." and other women like her.

What a complete cry baby - we are suppose to provide her with contraceptives so she and her buddies can ***.

Give me a break!!! If Pro-Flowers stops advertising on Rush Ill never order from PF again.

View more comments (11)