flowers order delivery pro flowers service customer service customer money vase card

Worst flowers I ever ordered | ProFlowers review from Dallas, Texas

I paid $80 to have 30 tulips and a box of chocolates delivered to my wife's job for Valentine's Day. She only received 15 tulips, and 4 of them looked like someone stepped on them. The chocolates looked old, and had a funny taste. After eating two of them, we decided to throw them away due to the awful taste and fear of getting sick. When I called to complain, the operator said there is nothing they can do and it was the local florist fault. My question was; aren't you responsible for the people you hire on one of the biggest days of the year for you? She hung up on me. Buyer beware, get your flowers from somewhere else, this was an expensive lesson.

I ordered flowers for my mom for mother's day.

The flowers arrived in a hot UPS truck they had no leaves.

I'll never order from them again! I was embarrased when my mom opened the box

jhernandez

We're sorry for your bad experience; that isn't typical of our service. We work closely with our partners to ensure timely and high quality deliveries.

And you certainly should not have been hung up on by our customer service. That isn't acceptable and not how we train our agents to respond.

Please give me a call at 866-526-9426 and I'll make it right for you. -Steve

Proflowers Flowers
I ordered flowers from Proflowers Feb. 2 for hand delivery to my husband at his job on Valentine's Day. I paid extra to have the flowers delivered before noon. Not only did the flowers not arrive before noon, they did not arrive at all. They didn't arrive...
jhernandez

We apologize for the poor customer service your received for your ProFlowers Florist Express order. That's not acceptable and not how our agents are trained.

And we're sorry that the local florist we contracted to hand deliver your order didn't fulfil their part of the bargain. There are certain stipulations of the contracts that we have with our florists, and we have to honor those, but rest assured we keep careful track of problems and complaints regarding our orders in order to best evaluate which shops we use in various locales so your negative feedback will not go undocumented.

However, you should not have felt like you had to fight for a refund on a product that was not delivered as ordered. We value our customers and strive to make sure they, like you said, feel like they are treated the way we would want to be treated if we were in their position.

Service
Proflowers Delivery Service

Proflowers rip off!

i ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife for our anniversary on 2/12 for delivery on 2/13. I asked and paid for expedited shipping to have the flowers delivered before noon. I paid an extra $4.99 for that service along with a $4.99 holiday fee (I guess because it was the day before Valentines Day?) and $15.00 handling fee. The flowers didn't arrive until after 5pm. When they got there, the arrangement looked like a child put some flowers in a cheap vase. It looked nothing like the photo advertised and contained few flowers as well. I emailed to the customer service department who apologized and said a new arrangement would be delivered to my house as soon as possible. It is now 3 days later and nothing has shown up. I am now looking for a refund and will never use Proflowers.com again.
jhernandez

We apologize for your bad experience; that isn't typical of our service. If you've not been able to get this resolved to your satisfaction yet, I will make it right for you. I can be reached at 866-526-9426 -Steve

ProFlowers.com Is the worse! Do not use! Rip me off

I orders 2 dozen roses for my girlfiend for V-day from ProFlowers.com and she never got them. I order them 5 days before Feb. 14th 2012 and they promise me they would get to her on time. They also charge me other fees that I didn't know about. I called them and they said they couldn't help me out with the problem that I had to call UPS and deal with them myself. Do not use them for any reasons. Call me if I can help you out with any questions about this problem I had with them. Danny (912)272-7996

We're sorry you had a bad experience Danny; that isn't typical of our service. And you shouldn't have been directed to call UPS, the agent should have done that themselves for you.

I apologize for the substandard customer service you received.

We work closely with our carrier partners to ensure timely and high quality deliveries, and if your gift was not delivered on time, then we will make it right. Give me a call at 866-526-9426 -Steve

Mislead, Misrepresent and Mistakes | ProFlowers review from Phoenix, Arizona

...1st they quote an comfortably affordable competitive price (baiting). Then they double it by adding 4 separate "fees". Their radio add warns that "other florist, double & triple their prices @ Valentines day", taking advantage of their customers. They ship the flowers in a box separate from the vase, so you have to arrange them yourself (unless I missed the "arrangement fee" when I was filling up my shopping cart), so you don't get the arrangement that's shown on their website - which is kind of the point. Then they ship subgrade products which are often late. Can over 400 complaints on Valentines Day alone (Twitter), be wrong? I feel like I just left BeeZit.

All delivery and handling fees are presented to the buyer before making payment. It's flowers - it takes time to prepare, it's not like buying something from bestbuy online where they go into the warehouse, grab item #5341 in a box and slap your info on the address label for a $10 shipping charge.

The website also clearly states that deliveries will be "attempted" on the requested delivery date, but may be delivered earlier or later.

The website also states that if certain products are not available, your order will be substituted for a product of equal value. YOU ORDERED, YOU PAID, JUST MOVE ON.

jhernandez

We're sorry you had a bad experience with our product. Our flowers are indeed obtained directly from the growers, hand packed, and shipped overnight, so they will arrive in a box as stated on our website in the "About Us" section, and we fill our orders as placed on the site, so you will receive the arrangement featured on the website, guaranteed fresh for seven days.

We understand that method isn't preferable for everyone, however it does allow us to deliver the freshest possible flowers and guarantee them for that week for our customers. With the staggering number of orders we shipped for Valentine's Day, and the perishable nature of flowers, we understand that a small fraction of our orders may experience problems, which is why we will always do what we can to make it right in those comparatively few cases. Shipping prices did increase for last minute orders simply due to the volume that was having to be shipped out and our own increasing costs, however we know shipping adds expense to a customer's order and work closely with the carriers to minimize the amount we have to pass on. I'll be more than happy to assist you if you had any questions or concerns about our products.

My number is 866-526-9426. -Steve

Loss

Proflowers messes up then refuses to admit it

Ordered a Dozen strawberries for valentines day. Yes, the wife likes chocolate covered fruit more than flowers. So, I chose valentines day as the deliver date and started the checkout process. During checkout I expected to be offered vases and other deals, which is OK with me. They offered flowers, a dozen roses, at a substantial discount. So, selected to also purchase the flowers. On valentines day the flowers show up, the items I selected secondary, but no strawberries. I was busy that night, as might be expected, so I didn't end up writing to Proflowers that night. The next day the strawberries showed up. So, I got the primary gift I selected a day late and the secondary gift I selected only because it was offered for a discount price on time. I contacted proflowers indicating I did not get everything on Valentines day. They told me the strawberries were delivered the next day so there was nothing wrong. I responded again indicating the choice of the delivery date and alluding to the importance of a valentines day gift being delivered on valentines day. They responded telling me they scheduled the deliver to span 2 separate days and see nothing wrong so they would not do anything for me. I know they had a special deal where you could choose a combo deal and have deliveries of the combo items arrive over a period of days. I specifically did not choose this combo deal, which I indicated. I also responded to proflowers asking them to rationalize how anyone would choose to have a valentines day gift delivered after valentines day. I asked them to specifically try to understand that whatever their system did to cause an item not to be delivered on valentines day was something they should be responsible for. But, they would do nothing for me. Many large companies can easily have many satisfied customers unless they are total screw ups, and you don't get to be a large internet company by being a total screw up. But, what separates an ok company from a good one is how they handle their screw ups. It is clear that their system made a mistake. I indicated this in many different ways. They would not admit to it nor take responsibility for it. They show no quality service at all. I've received orders from them before and there were not problems. Receiving something that was clearly their mistake and not admitting it will cause me to never purchase from them again. I suggest everyone do the same. Are you willing to take the risk that your order is not delivered on a time for a special occasion? if that happens are you willing to take the risk that they will not admit responsibility nor make any corrective action? I dont want to take these risks. I expected more from them. I will not order from them ever again.

Why would you go through some discount flower delivery website to give your loved one a gift? let alone...to order a perishable item like strawberries and expect them to be the freshest in the world when they arrive.

Here's a tip: anyone who really does care about their loved one, will not mail them something on valentines day, lol.

You should have done this in person or not done it at all. Way to be a sellout and try to pay someone to be nice to your girl for a day instead of just doing it yourself like a man.

they are the same company that owns QVC & the atlanta braves.. so what did you expect..

(untill last year DirecTV was part of the same company but they split it off) the berries are not even dipped in real chocolate.. if you had first searched on "proflowers fraud" you would see you were not the first person for any type of problem you could think of

jhernandez

We apologize for the confusion with our online order form Petecis. We do have items that are delivered on a two day schedule that cannot be altered by our customers using the online order form and it was probably not an error in the system if you unknowingly upgraded your product to one of those options, however our customer service agent should not have simply told you that you were wrong and left it at that; that isn't how we expect our agents to treat our customers.

There is a reason why ProFlowers has been in business for over a decade, and it is because we treat our customers how we would want to be treated if we were in their shoes.

Without seeing your specific order I cannot offer any further insight here, but if you give me a call at 866-526-9426, I'll definitely do what I can to make it right for you. -Steve

They get away with this because of their advertising. They sell sell sell and so far, people are buying buying buying.

As consumers such as yourself wise up to the nonsense, they will eventually fade away. Many local floral and candy shops offer holiday deliveries of dipped fruit.

Perhaps next year you'll look in your own community for a more reliable vendor. Good luck!

View more comments (3)
Loss

*** flowers for the 3rd time | ProFlowers review from Wexford, Pennsylvania

I'm done-never again. I've been using proflowers for some time. This is now the 3rd time in the last several years that they've sent pieces of dog dirt-this time to my wife for valentines day! You would have thought that I would have no better after the first or second time, but never again. This is the first time I've ever felt the need to vent on an internet blog, but I am so angry at the dismal specimen she just brought home from work its an embarassment. DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY!
jhernandez

Motown, I apologize for your experience. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee as well as a 7 day freshness guarantee.

Please contact ust at 888-855-3486 and we will make this right. Luke

ProFlowers...haha Pro??? I don't think so

This 2012 Valentines I decided to try something new for my wife I went to ProFlowers.com for an arrangement. We purchased to 2 arrangements to have them delivered in the A.M. The arrangement I order finally showed up at around 2pm. The arrangement my son picked did not show up till 6pm. The flowers looked dead. They were wilting and falling apart. Looked nothing compared to the picture of the arrangement on the website. For spending over $100 I'm PISSED. all they have offered to so is refund the shipping, which by the way was $30.00.
jhernandez

Big O, I apologize for your experience. We have a 7 day freshness guarantee that we are more than willing to honor.

Please contact us at 888-855-3486 and we will make things right. Luke

MAD | ProFlowers review from New York, New York

HAVE BEEN GETTING FLOWER FROM PROFLOWER FOR SOMETIME NOW THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME NOT HAPPY. ORDER FLOWERS FOR VALENTINE DAY. THEY CAME ON THE 10TH. THATS NOT BAD, BUT THE ROSES WAS DEAD THE VERY NEXT DAY. date feb. 10,2012 from proflower.com order#A17AGMA-1 PROFLOWER I WILL NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM ANYMORE IN LIFE ONE OF THE BETTER DAYS. ALSO SEND SOME FLOWER TO MY MOTHER IN MD. AND SHE TELL ME THE FLOWERS WAS DEAD THE NEXT DAY. HAD TO REORSER SOME MORE FROM ANOTHER PLACE. A LITTLE LATE BUT SHE DID GET SOME COST IS NOT GOOD.
jhernandez

I apologize for your experience. We have a 7 day freshness guarantee that we want to honor.

Please contact us at 888-855-3486 so that we can make this right. Luke

dont whine to us, call them and get your money back and free flowers!! it's really not that difficult! if that doesn't work...well then put the flowers in water next time!!

Proflowers Flowers
I use a different email address for each site, so i can find out just where the spam comes from. On Feb 15, 2012, i received spam to the address i used for proflowers from an aol.com address claiming that i won a prize in the spanish lotto -- yeah, right. Subject says...

I never heard of these guys until they started spamming me. Off course the unsubscribe button goes nowhere and complaining doesn't help (some poor excuse that it takes two weeks to remove your mail address from their mailinglist, yeah right).

Proflowers are spammers and scammers...

It's the same company as shari's berries (which charges insane amounts of money for a few strawberries). Spam from these companies is also coming in now.

No help from them to remove me from their mailinglist. They pose as a legitimate company but for me they are just a bunch of crooks.

View more comments