Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

ProFlowers...haha Pro??? I don't think so

This 2012 Valentines I decided to try something new for my wife I went to ProFlowers.com for an arrangement. We purchased to 2 arrangements to have them delivered in the A.M. The arrangement I order finally showed up at around 2pm. The arrangement my son picked did not show up till 6pm. The flowers looked dead. They were wilting and falling apart. Looked nothing compared to the picture of the arrangement on the website. For spending over $100 I'm PISSED. all they have offered to so is refund the shipping, which by the way was $30.00.
jhernandez

Big O, I apologize for your experience. We have a 7 day freshness guarantee that we are more than willing to honor.

Please contact us at 888-855-3486 and we will make things right. Luke

Proflowers Arrangement

ProFlowers review in New York, New York: MAD

HAVE BEEN GETTING FLOWER FROM PROFLOWER FOR SOMETIME NOW THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME NOT HAPPY. ORDER FLOWERS FOR VALENTINE DAY. THEY CAME ON THE 10TH. THATS NOT BAD, BUT THE ROSES WAS DEAD THE VERY NEXT DAY. date feb. 10,2012 from proflower.com order#A17AGMA-1 PROFLOWER I WILL NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM ANYMORE IN LIFE ONE OF THE BETTER DAYS. ALSO SEND SOME FLOWER TO MY MOTHER IN MD. AND SHE TELL ME THE FLOWERS WAS DEAD THE NEXT DAY. HAD TO REORSER SOME MORE FROM ANOTHER PLACE. A LITTLE LATE BUT SHE DID GET SOME COST IS NOT GOOD.
jhernandez

I apologize for your experience. We have a 7 day freshness guarantee that we want to honor.

Please contact us at 888-855-3486 so that we can make this right. Luke

dont whine to us, call them and get your money back and free flowers!! it's really not that difficult! if that doesn't work...well then put the flowers in water next time!!

Proflowers Flowers
I use a different email address for each site, so i can find out just where the spam comes from. On Feb 15, 2012, i received spam to the address i used for proflowers from an aol.com address claiming that i won a prize in the spanish lotto -- yeah, right. Subject says...

I never heard of these guys until they started spamming me. Off course the unsubscribe button goes nowhere and complaining doesn't help (some poor excuse that it takes two weeks to remove your mail address from their mailinglist, yeah right).

Proflowers are spammers and scammers...

It's the same company as shari's berries (which charges insane amounts of money for a few strawberries). Spam from these companies is also coming in now.

No help from them to remove me from their mailinglist. They pose as a legitimate company but for me they are just a bunch of crooks.

View more comments

PO'ed Proflowers/Florist Express Customer

$80 order places for Gerber Daisies including 15 dollar delivery fee plus $9.99 holiday fee for Valentines Day. Had ordered this arrangement before - multi-colored Gerber Daisies. The order arrived the day after Valentine's Day, all the flowers were white daisies, and the flowers were all open and drooping. Will never order from Proflowers or Florist Express again. I had ordered the deluxe arrangement - when I called to complain on Valentine's day they offered to increase the arrangement size if I would accept delivery the next day. The flowers in the arrangement delivered had LESS than the "standard" arrangement in the picture on the Proflowers website. Never again.

I had the same experience with Florist Express! I had ordered purple orchids for a same day delivery for my mother's birthday.

I ordered the flowers at 9AM so I figured that would be plenty of time. I talked to my mom later that day she never mentioned the flowers. I finally asked if she had gotten them and she said no. I figured they might come the next day, but still no flowers.

So finally two days later I called to figure out what the *** was going on. I talked to a lady, she was nice and called the florist. She came back on the line very embarrassed because the florist that was supposed to make the arrangement didn't have those flowers so they just IGNORED MY ORDER and never called Florist Express or myself to tell me they didn't have the flowers. She offered me 30% back on my order and said that a new arrangement would be delivered the next day with an apology note to my mother for the flowers being late.

So the next day, flowers did arrive. It was the correct arrangement, but the flowers were white!! It looked like a sympathy arrangement and was still NOT WHAT I ORDERED. So I called them again, less than pleased this time.

And I talked to a guy this time. He was very rude and I told him the situation and his response was "the florist probably didn't have the color you ordered." Time out.... would it be acceptable if you ordered a pizza with pepperoni and the pizza place didn't have it so they sent you one with anchovies on it? NO!

It wouldn't because that is NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED. The guy offered to give me 20% back on the order and I said no, I do not want my money back I want the purple orchid arrangement THAT I ORDERED to be delivered to my mother's house. So he gets back on the line and says that the flowers will be at the house on Monday because they didn't deliver on Sunday. So I said okay.

Monday rolls around and guess what... STILL no flowers. This time I got an email saying that they couldn't deliver them on that day and to pick a new delivery date. So I picked the next day and got a confirmation email from one of the employees that my arrangement would be delivered Tuesday.

Tuesday comes.... STILL no flowers. I email them AGAIN because they were still not delivered. A representative emailed me back saying that they are having a hard time finding the flowers, but the florist ordered them and the shipment would be in on Thursday and the arrangement would be delivered on the same day.

She also gave me 30% back on my order. Thursday can and went... still no flowers. Finally, I had enough of this BS and said forget you and your company.

Give me all of my money back. And I got an email back saying sorry we got something wrong on your order, but here's your money back.

That company literally wasted a week and a half of my life. I will NEVER order from Florist Express again.

#431963

Wow!I am not the only one! I could not believe my Valentine's Day experience would be a TRICK OR TREAT experience.

My Roses were promised and confirmed for 2/14/12. They arrive at my place of employment 2/16/12. They were wilted when the secretary received them. It was a shock and total disappointment that the Quality of service matched the Floral Arrangement.

He(customer)demanded his refund and was respectful to the Proflowers representative with no success. I would love to say I had a beautiful Valentines Day week....

Maybe next year! I just hope a company of this magnitude

would learn from this experience....it was costly...we have.

jhernandez

SFCPsy, I apologize for your experience. Please contact us at 888-855-3486 and we will make things right. Luke

Order flowers for Valentine's Day. Didn't arrive.

I complain, they say the apologize and said they'd deliver the next day or the 16th "as backup".

Still waiting. Going to demand refund.

View more comments (3)
Proflowers Arrangement
Loss

Proflowers

Had flowers sent to where I work. My wife works same place as me. The delivery went to the shipping dept via UPS, not to the front desk. The flowers were in a cardboard box. They were wilted and had black edges on parts of the flowers (roses). It looked like something you would get 3 days after valentines day at a gas station. What a joke. I also got some strawberries, which were beginning to melt even though it came with ice. The strawberries were very good. but not worth it. I was charged for 2 separate shipments which totaled the order. The shipping was as much as the order! Ridiculous! On top of that there was a misc charge fore 7.99. Not sure what that was for. Go somewhere else!! Don't bother!!
jhernandez

Soulbleed59, I apologize for your experience. Our flowers have a 7 day freshness guarantee, and our berries should last for 2 days.

Proflowers sucks

I ordered flowers for my wife to have them delivered on Valentines Day. They charged me $9.99 for standard shipping then $9.99 for delivery on Valentines Day! The Kicker - UPS shipped them from a florist in Houston to my house in Houston at 7:45 P.M.!! WTF! $18.98 for in town delivery. Pro Flowers is a scam. Then they emailed me a message that my order had delivered and I could get a rebat for shipping. When I went to the link it asked me to sign up for some B.S. credit card insurance to receive a $15.00 rebate.
Service
Proflowers Delivery Service

PROFLOWERS.COM Valentines Day

I ordered the 100 Blooms of Love special: $39.99 gets you 25 lillies (4 blooms per stem), a small teddy bear, a small thing of chocolates, and a bottle of bubble bath (spa treatment). I ordered them on Feb 7, a week in advance. Here was my experience Pro's and ***'s: Cons: The price was $39.99, then add $9.99 for shipping (by UPS with the flowers delivered in a box), then another $4.99 for Valentines Day delivery, then $7.99 for a vase (not included), then sales tax. My total was $65 (I talked them into giving me a free vase). When the flowers arrived, my wife was pleased about the gesture, but she sends me a pic. EVERY flower is wilting and have yet to bloom. The Orange and Yellow lillies have a brown, dying shade to them. It looked like wild flowers my daughter had picked 3 days ago. Pros: The delivery was on time and the ordering process was very convenient. Customer Service did a good job handling my call (excluding the wait time) and offered me a $30 dollar refund. That was MOST of the cost of my order, minus the delivery charge. I accepted the $30 and they gave me a 20% discount on my next order. To sum it up, my only problem was the condition of the flowers and the hidden fees associated with delivery. 4 out of 10 stars.

It costs just as much to ship as your flowers! Buy from a local florist to get your money's worth

jhernandez

MarzMiller, I apologize for your experience. We have a 7 day freshness guarantee.

If your flowers do not last through our guarantee please contact us so that we can make this right.

We can be reached at 888-855-3486. Luke

ProFlowers

Dead on arrival for Valentine Day, I would have been better off to purchase flowers from a street vendor and Kroger's. They charged me $75.00, pedals falling off, small No greenery, I disappointed the most important person in my life, my wife. They were delivered to her at her company ( a mulit-billion co. in front of hundreds of people. Do you think there was embassment involved. So as far as I am concerned they need to save their ad money and try for better customer service. Do yourself a service use a local florist, I will because the let down is despressing for both parties.
jhernandez

I apologize for your experience. Please contact us at 888-855-3486 and we will make this right. Luke

ProFlowers just sucks!!

I ordered 3 rose bouquets for 3 different women in my life for valentines Day; wife, mother and ex wife. Worst mistake! If you expect to get quality and a visually appealing product, it won't come from these guys. You won't see these descriptions on any of their ads. Roses were tiny, miniatures. Very, very cheap. Delivery was via UPS in a *** brown box. Open the box and there are the roses and the vase. Just not a good presentation and I won't be ordering. Be nice if they simply mentioned, "these are miniature roses delivered via parcel post.
jhernandez

I apologize for your disappointment with our roses. We stand by our product, and you should have received the full beautiful roses that were pictured in our advertisement.

Proflowers NEVER DELIVERED what they promised

They send fantastic emails They are wonderful at charging for Flowers....and a charge for the occasion of Valentines day....and for adding an extra charge for getting it there that day I paid $120 for a dozen roses to be delivered The answer phones from a call center....this takes 15 to 30 minutes They then advise you they CANT get thru to florists who are delivering They return emails that they are looking into THEY JUST DONT DELIVER FLOWERS. Everything else they do well I advise all other consumers to deal with local accountable florists if their flowers to a loved one matters
jhernandez

I apologize for both of your disappointments. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Please contact us at 888-855-3486 so that we can make this right. Luke

I heard such great stuff about proflowers from Rush talk radio, I thought id give it a try. On th proflowers website the picture looked pretty good so I ordered roses with a vase, a teddy bear and some bubble bath for $99.

Got a discount of $30 using promo code Rush. It arrived in a cardboard box by ups. Wow what a way to impress my girlfriend huh. Well I couldn't and she couldn't believe how much of a f.ing rip off this was.

The teddy bear looked like a dog toy and the roses looked about half as full as the picture. I got ripped off and I will spread the word.

Very dissapointed. I should call in to Rush Limbaugh show and tell him on air that Pro Suck Flowers is a Joke!