I NEVER EVER AUTHORIZED the company called EZSVER RW to charge my account in any circumstances.

I found out a few days ago that I have been monthly charged WITHOUT MY APPROVAL by this company in the amount of USD14.95 since January 2010.

I didn't have idea regarding what type of business this company offered. I'm 100% sure I never enrolled in such company's service as I have not received any promotions, coupons or never went to their website. I entered in a dispute and the bank told me since they have my billing address the charges would be posted.

The fact that Proflowers.com signed me up when I explicitly opted out, and the way that easy saver never sent any correspondence to inform me that I had been entered into a subscription service bothers me so much that I will not be using proflowers again, nor will I be recommending their services to others. It's a big scam.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hey!

I just resolved pretty much the same issue. I called EZ saver at 1-866-828-4677, and spoke with them twice- once to cancel the account and request a refund for the latest charge, the second time to request refunds for all six charges they had dealt me.

Both ladies I spoke with were polite, and did as I asked.

What you need: all the dates of all previous charges, the email you signed up with, and the above number. Speak with them, and they'll refund you as long as you push for it.

I suggest venting or something before calling. It's a real *** to discover you've been scammed for the past six months. (I was pissed!!)

Now to see if I actually do get that refund they promised. If not, well, I suppose it's off to BBB.org for me.