8784 Rochester Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, USA
2.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I arrived home at 4 pm to a box of flowers for Mother’s Day - flowers inside were wet and dead except for three, The three drooped 3 hours later despite water, cutting the ends and the flower food. Pro flowers used UPS for delivery, no controlled environment - no guarantee flowers stayed at correct temperature to preserve flowers until delivery.

I asked that refund be sent to my son but the remaining issue is what the company is doing to assure this never happens again- let me guess- nothing. I will never encourage anyone to use them again and I’m posting on Facebook- Profliwers has a known issue around poor quality and their choice is to do nothing. The problems for this company go far beyond the dock zen dead fliers u just threw away 4 hours after they arrived...

they will never have my business and I will tell every person I know about this experience. I se nothing being done to improve and therefore respond accordingly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments