Walla Walla, Washington

On April 30 I ordered flowers for Mothers Day to be delivered May 10 (Friday before). On the delivery date, no flowers.

I called Pro Flowers and was told they were out of the ones I ordered and had rescheduled delivery for the Tuesday afterward. I had not received any email notices about this. I have a broken foot and am non weight-bearing so was not able to get out to try and find flowers anywhere else. Our Mothers Day was ruined.

I requested a refund - which they did oblige. I received an email asking if I wanted a different bouquet of equal or lesser value - which I had already declined when we spoke, so I did not respond. On Tuesday May 14 I received an email saying my flowers had been delivered. I looked outside - no flowers.

The email had a wrong address, so I asked a family member to go across town and find the address and see if the flowers were there. They found the address, it was a vacant small business building - no flowers.

Then today I find they had RE-BILLED me for the entire amount!!!SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!!! Can NO LONGER recommend Pro Flowers to ANYONE!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ProFlowers Cons: Entire experience was a nightmare.

Comments