Unfortunately if you are like me, you are reading this because you were taken by ProFlowers and are looking to see how many complaints they have and am I the only person this happened to. If you ask me, they need to be taken off the internet!

I ordered flowers for my mother in law's 70th birthday. They NEVER delivered the flowers. They said could not get anyone to take the order, but that they could not refund me the delivery fee or taxes...THEY NEVER DELIVERED THEM!!!!

I filed a complaint with my credit card company and told them to ABSOLUTELY NOT PAY THEM. This is obviously a scam where no product is delivered, they get your card number, and then they charge you fees and continue to charge you bogus fees for months afterward.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

this company is a garbage company. delivered flowers day early to one recipiant.

then recieved dead crappy looking flowers to other reciepient at 9"15 pm at nite. i was pissed never use them again.

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #427518

We're sorry for your experience; this is not typical of our service. Please contact me at 888-855-3486 and I will make this right. Luke