Proflowers - Absolutely Horrible flowers

Just received the order of flowers my husband sent for mothers day.Disappointed can't even begin to describe what arrived.

He thought they would look like the photo that was on the website. I don't even believe they will ever look like that. I have sent a comment to the company but as any other bad company goes I doubt it will ever accomplish anything. Chalk it up to another disappointment with a horrible company.

I will be telling all my friends and family to stay away from this company. I plan on posting to social media the photo of what it should look like and what it looked like when it arrived and then again in 24 hours. 24 hours because they say that that is how long it takes to actually have the flowers open up and look like it should.

I hate the fact that he spent almost $50.00 on flowers that he could have gotten at out local Kroger for under $20.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Proflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about