Just received the order of flowers my husband sent for mothers day.Disappointed can't even begin to describe what arrived.
He thought they would look like the photo that was on the website. I don't even believe they will ever look like that. I have sent a comment to the company but as any other bad company goes I doubt it will ever accomplish anything. Chalk it up to another disappointment with a horrible company.
I will be telling all my friends and family to stay away from this company. I plan on posting to social media the photo of what it should look like and what it looked like when it arrived and then again in 24 hours. 24 hours because they say that that is how long it takes to actually have the flowers open up and look like it should.
I hate the fact that he spent almost $50.00 on flowers that he could have gotten at out local Kroger for under $20.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Not much
What I disliked
- This product
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "My husband ordered me 2 dozen roses for our anniversary. When I opened the box they had already started to die, the leaves were brown and crispy and the roses..."
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."