100% full Not resolved

Just received the order of flowers my husband sent for mothers day.Disappointed can't even begin to describe what arrived.

He thought they would look like the photo that was on the website. I don't even believe they will ever look like that. I have sent a comment to the company but as any other bad company goes I doubt it will ever accomplish anything. Chalk it up to another disappointment with a horrible company.

I will be telling all my friends and family to stay away from this company. I plan on posting to social media the photo of what it should look like and what it looked like when it arrived and then again in 24 hours. 24 hours because they say that that is how long it takes to actually have the flowers open up and look like it should.

I hate the fact that he spent almost $50.00 on flowers that he could have gotten at out local Kroger for under $20.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $49. The author is overall dissatisfied with Proflowers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about proflowers 100 blooms of poms arrangement from Proflowers was this product , but reviewer liked not much. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Proflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Proflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments