Just received the order of flowers my husband sent for mothers day.Disappointed can't even begin to describe what arrived.
He thought they would look like the photo that was on the website. I don't even believe they will ever look like that. I have sent a comment to the company but as any other bad company goes I doubt it will ever accomplish anything. Chalk it up to another disappointment with a horrible company.
I will be telling all my friends and family to stay away from this company. I plan on posting to social media the photo of what it should look like and what it looked like when it arrived and then again in 24 hours. 24 hours because they say that that is how long it takes to actually have the flowers open up and look like it should.
I hate the fact that he spent almost $50.00 on flowers that he could have gotten at out local Kroger for under $20.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Not much
What I disliked
- This product
You May Also Like
- "Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like..."
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."