Oregon, Ohio
100% full Not resolved

Just received the order of flowers my husband sent for mothers day.Disappointed can't even begin to describe what arrived.

He thought they would look like the photo that was on the website. I don't even believe they will ever look like that. I have sent a comment to the company but as any other bad company goes I doubt it will ever accomplish anything. Chalk it up to another disappointment with a horrible company.

I will be telling all my friends and family to stay away from this company. I plan on posting to social media the photo of what it should look like and what it looked like when it arrived and then again in 24 hours. 24 hours because they say that that is how long it takes to actually have the flowers open up and look like it should.

I hate the fact that he spent almost $50.00 on flowers that he could have gotten at out local Kroger for under $20.

Review about: Proflowers 100 Blooms Of Poms Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Not much.

I didn't like: This product.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Proflowers Moms Delight With Purple Vase And Chocolates Arrangement Review from New York, New York Proflowers "I decied to buy flowers for mother day for my mom since I wasn't going to be around her, the fist picture is what I thought She was getting and..." Read more Proflowers - Horrible - Total Rip-off Proflowers "DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY-EVER!!!!! What was supposed to be 100-"fresh" flowers turned out to be 40-nearly dead flowers, and they were late..." Read more Proflowers Always And Forever Arrangement Review from Coral Gables, Florida Proflowers "My wife recieved it at work and had to arrange it herself nothing had blossom she was soo embarrased she put it under the desk and brought it home day..." Read more Proflowers.com delivered dead and dying flowers!!! Proflowers "...Delivery came the day before Mothers Day.Upon opening I found a bouquet of lilies and tulips rubberbanded together.The cut ends of the flowers were totally exposed and browning..." Read more Kenworth Truck Company - Be aware of MHC - Chattanooga Kenworth Truck Company "I bring in a Kenworth T680 2016 yesterday 07/2617 around 2:00 pm to the MHC Kenworth - Chattanooga 7831 Lee Highway Chattanooga, TN 37421, with a clear defect instruction as..." Read more FitFlop - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. FitFlop "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more