I was furious while writing my initial review but my point with my complaint is that I was on the phone for an hour with some foreigner who could not understand me and who I could not understand.The company reduced the initial shipping charge after I continually questioned the many added on charges.

They tried to nickel and dime me where the amount they wanted to charge my card was equal to the coupon I purchased in the beginning. After I received the confirmation email, I noticed the addressee (who's name I spelled out to the company rep) was misspelled. So I had to call again to correct it.

The rep with whom I spoke was short and rude.I will NEVER EVER do business with ProFlowers again!!

Review about: Proflowers Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Proflowers - Horrible Flower Arrangement nothing like ordered. Proflowers "I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16. Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining..." Read more Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "Received Flowers, they appear dead... droopy.... my fiancee has never bought me flowers, as ive always told him not too, i didnt have the heart to tell him they were..." Read more Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more Proflowers.com delivered dead and dying flowers!!! Proflowers "...Delivery came the day before Mothers Day.Upon opening I found a bouquet of lilies and tulips rubberbanded together.The cut ends of the flowers were totally exposed and browning..." Read more FitFlop - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. FitFlop "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more From You Flowers - Not as pictured From You Flowers "I ordered a really cute flower basket arrangement with a teddy bear wearing a sweater with X's and O's on the front.A birthday arrangement.Ordered on the 20th of July to..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Reebok - Lousy Buy Reebok "I buy a pair of Reebok shoes and in a couple of weeks the sole comes apart. Cursing myself why I bought their product. I have bought their product for..." Read more