I was furious while writing my initial review but my point with my complaint is that I was on the phone for an hour with some foreigner who could not understand me and who I could not understand.The company reduced the initial shipping charge after I continually questioned the many added on charges.

They tried to nickel and dime me where the amount they wanted to charge my card was equal to the coupon I purchased in the beginning. After I received the confirmation email, I noticed the addressee (who's name I spelled out to the company rep) was misspelled. So I had to call again to correct it.

The rep with whom I spoke was short and rude.I will NEVER EVER do business with ProFlowers again!!

Review about: Proflowers Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Proflowers Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review from Fayetteville, Georgia Proflowers "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..." Read more Proflowers - Never ordering from Pro Flowers again Proflowers "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..." Read more Proflowers - Two Dozen Long Stemmed Roses Arrangement Review Proflowers "I ordered 2 dozen long stemmed roses in a nice vase for Valentine's Day to be delivered to me wife's work. They arrived one dozen regular stem, no vase. Now..." Read more Proflowers Moms Delight With Purple Vase And Chocolates Arrangement Review from New York, New York Proflowers "I decied to buy flowers for mother day for my mom since I wasn't going to be around her, the fist picture is what I thought She was getting and..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more