I ORDERED AN ARRANGEMENT FOR MOTHERS DAY FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT WOMAN IN MY LIFE, MY MOTHER.WHEN I CAME HOME AND SAW THE HORRENDOUS ARRANGEMENT MY MOTHER RECEIVED, I WAS IMMEDIATELY DISAPPOINTED AND INCOMPLETE DISBELIEF.

THIS ARRANGEMENT SHE RECEIVED LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE ONE I ORDERED. I WILL MAKE SURE MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND COLLEAGUES KNOW WHAT A DISTASTEFUL AND DISHONEST BUSINESS PROFLOWERS HAS.

LOOK AT THE PICTURE I ATTACHED, THE ARRANGEMENT I RECEIVED LOOKS LIKE I BOUGHT IT OFF THE FREEWAY AND THOSE LOOK NICER THAN THE ONES MY MOTHER RECEIVED.I WAS SO EMBARRASSED AND SO PISSED!

Review about: Proflowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc
#651946

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.

Proflowers - Two Dozen Long Stemmed Roses Arrangement Review Proflowers "I ordered 2 dozen long stemmed roses in a nice vase for Valentine's Day to be delivered to me wife's work. They arrived one dozen regular stem, no vase. Now..." Read more Proflowers Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review from Fayetteville, Georgia Proflowers "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..." Read more Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more Proflowers - Spring Blooms Arrangement Review from The Woodlands, Texas Proflowers "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more