The photographs below speak for themselves!!The arrangement that was delivered looked like a 2yr.
old put it together. It only had 6 roses vs. the dozen + that were supposed to be in it. What a joke.
I will never order from ProFlowers/Florist Express AGAIN.Nor should you!
// // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // /// // // // / /// / /// / /// / / /// / /// / / /// ///
// // // // // // // // / /// / // /
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..."
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "I am Kevin Martin, Managing Director at ONEprop. ONEprop has offices in Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana and North Carolina. I invite anyone who may have had an issue..."
- "I bought a dress that looks NOTHING like the dress in the picture and it was missing the neck tie to even be able to wear it! Seller won't..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."