I ordered a bouquet from ProFlowers for my mother in law for Mothers Day only to get a surprise email 2 days before it was supposed to be delivered saying the order had been cancelled. I had to call the help line just to find out why.

Supposedly all thelocal florists were overbooked. Yet, ProFlowers still took my $$ and cannot provide a refund for 3-5 business days. Which means I'm out a mothers day present AND $60. Thanks ProFlowers..

For nothing. I will never use you again. When I asked the customer service rep to be compensated in some way to use pro flowers again, he more or less scoffed at me.

After ten minutes on hold I was told there was nothing else that could be done. Why can't ProFlowers check availability before accepting payment??

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Bouquet.

Comments

proredpc
#651940

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.