Awful company, they sent someone elses card with my wifes flowers saying "Happy Mother Days Mamacita!" She thought they were for someone else. Will not give a full refund, only $2.99 and shipping for an order of $70.

My wife called and asked who they belonged to, thanks to the person who read it over the phone, I hope you had a nice voice! Give me a break, way to ruin my 1st Mothers Day gift to my wife, we have 6 month old twins.

No FULL refund, what a joke of a company! Do not use them ever!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300275

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

Really?! Have you ever sent anyone flowers? How about you try being away from your wife during her 1st Mother's Day weekend, you order some flowers and I'll write out the card for you, wrong names etc, kind of takes away from the entire gift right, the surprise of it?

I emailed pro flowers after I called them and they are actually compensating me fully for their mistake, so obviously they thought they were in the wrong as well.

Good move by PRO Flowers and it's appreciated. Would not have written this bad review if I wasnt basically ignored when I called Customer Service, kudos to the online service reps who took care of it.

Actually...

It sounds like they did take care of you. From what I'm reading here they sent you the right flowers, but just got the card wrong. To compensate, they refunded you the amount for the card, which is $2.99, and also refunded you the shipping it sounds like.

Why would they refund you for the FULL $70 (essentially giving you everything for free) when the ONLY issue was with the card (A $2.99 value+shipping)?

I'd say they took care of the problem.