My boyfriend used this proflowers twice now . Sad to say most of the flowers didn't bloom and looked freezer burnt.

I told him yesterday don't use them anymore their flowers suck. You can get better looking flowers at Walmart and those bloom at least. The first time he order they sent him the wrong flowers now this time the right flowers but only a few bloomed . And they look cheap.

So proflowers you lost another customer because he isn't sending me anymore from this place. I can't believe they send such crappy looking flowers.

I know now who not to buy from and hope they go out of business soon. Beware ppl if you want to impress someone don't buy the flowers from them you will look cheap.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

I ordered proflowers for a 24th anniversary and the flowers were horrible, most did not open(roses) and I was completely EMBARASSED that her collegues saw such a lousy present.

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #333539

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie