I went forth with an $89 purchase of a bouquet of flowers. It doesn't include the vase, so you add on another $15 for that.

Then you are to select a delivery date on the calendar, which read "standard delivery" and on the next line it said "+ $5.00). So I'm thinking you add $5.00 for standard delivery. I had a coupon code for %20 off, so my subtotal is $83.97. Sweet!

However, AFTER you put in your credit card information and just BEFORE you hit "Click to confirm purchase" you will note all the fees they tried to hide previously. The standard shipping turned out to be $18, plus the extra $5 ($23 shipping? Really??) plus tax and handling fees. My $84 flowers turned into $116 in the blink of an eye.

VERY dishonest, ProFlowers.com.

Next time I will be sending my grandmother flowers from the local florist, and I will tell them to simply copy the bouquet I would have chosen from the proflowers website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Coupon.

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1154724

Wow! I hate it when companies tack on fees at the end.

Just be up front about it.

I'll choose another flower company. Thanks for the heads up!

proredpc
#651985

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.