My husband ordered me the 24 rainbow roses from ProFlowers. He also ordered the lavender spa kit and the chocolates to go with it to the tune of approximately $90.

The roses look like complete ***, the spa stuff smells horrendous, and the chocolates were stale.

I can assure you that we will NEVER order from them again. I tried to contact them, but they stated that there was nothing that could be done. I am going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. For the expense, the quality should have been a lot better.

Thanks, ProFlowers for ruining my Mother's day gift. I only hope all of yours are ruined as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300287

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300286

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

Will never use an online company again to order flowers! What a nightmare.

Supposed to be delivered Saturday before Mother's day or on Mother's day and it's now Monday afternoon and they have still not been delivered! How embarressing to our mother that she received NOTHING.

I have now called 4 times and still have not gotten this nightmare resolved! DO NOT ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS.

I placed an order for 2 dozen assorted roses earlier this week for Mother's Day. I wanted them delivered on Friday so that they would be there on Saturday when I arrived.

I must say that I was very unhappy with the flowers. They were supposed to be assorted roses as shown on the website, but they were all red and white with two orange - no pink and no yellow. They were very skimpy and some of them looked as though they have already peaked with their appearance. Several of the white ones had brown, crispy edges on them.

I have ordered many times from other online florists and local florists and have NEVER received such a disappointment.