I ordered 12 roses for my daughter for Valentine's Day 2013. When they were delivered on 2/13/13 7 of the roses heads were bent/or off and the remaining 5 were close to death as well.

What a disappointment...And I will never order from this company again.

The customer service department apologized for the flowers....but could not guaranty another shipment in time for

Valentine's Day. They said they would refund my money and give me a coupon for another order...who wants a Valentine arrangement after Valentines Day and who would ever want to order from this company again with the kind of flowers they send.

Review about: Proflowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com.I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you.-Mike @ProFlowers

Proflowers - Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review Proflowers "Sent my dear mother flowers for mothers day and the flowers are skimmy and withered....i was so embarred when my mom sent me a picture of the flowers..." Read more Proflowers doesn't deliver what's on website Proflowers "Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like..." Read more Proflowers.com delivered dead and dying flowers!!! Proflowers "...Delivery came the day before Mothers Day.Upon opening I found a bouquet of lilies and tulips rubberbanded together.The cut ends of the flowers were totally exposed and browning..." Read more Proflowers - Never ordering from Pro Flowers again Proflowers "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more