State: California Product: Proflowers Delivery Service Clear all filters (20 of 205 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I wanted to ensure my mother would recieve her flowers. There was no delievery on Wednesday or Thursday, so I called Proflowers on Friday. I spoke to a representative at Proflowers who told me the flowers could be delievered on Turesday May 15th. I was totally...
1.8

ProFlowers - Tried to send flowers on the same day to Sisters! NOT

I wanted to send my nieces flowers. I went through the entire order process with my paypal credit number. The last step was to REVIEW my order. I noticed that one bouquet was scheduled for the following day but the other bouquet was scheduled for the next week. I called the customer service number and spoke to a person who confirmed that I would not be able to have them delivered on the same date. The deliveries were less than 5 miles apart. I canceled the order but of course I have to wait for 30 days to have my paypal expense reversed I will never use this company again.  What a waste of time.
I didn't like
  • Simple request change the delivery date to what i requested

Proflowers Delivery Service Review from Mission Viejo, California

My 90 year old mother was all alone on Mother's day and I was unable to be with her because I just had surgery. I ordered flowers to be delivered so she would remember how much she means to me every time she looked at them. She's quite forgetful and the would serve as a reminder. You sent them to me instead and I couldn't take them. When I called, customer service replaced the order for free bit was unable to deliver them until Tuesday! Which defeated the purpose! The only refund I got was the 9.99 for weekend delivery (at MY insistence!). I spent a lot of money to make sue she had a reminder that she is lived and appreciated on that special day and thanks to you, she got nothing! That can't be fixed! This will go on yelp.
2.4
Show

ProFlowers - “Let me know at midnight before mothers day that they would not deliver”

I ordered beautiful flowers 5 days in advance for my mom to be delivered for Mothers Day. I spent almost $70, even after a 20% discount, which I'm still not sure if I actually received. I recieved a confirmation email afterwards saying that the florist was putting my order together. Then, at 11pm the night before they were supposed to be delivered I got an email saying that the bouquet I ordered was "no longer available in the area to be delivered". I was already asleep when I received it then I worked a 12 hour shift on Mother's Day and did not see the email until I called my mom after I got off work that night and she said no flowers had been delivered. Since I live over 8 hours away from my mom, this was the best mother's day gift I could give her, and I know she loves flowers and it would have meant a lot to her. I just got off the phone with ProFlowers, talking to someone who sounded like they were reading a script into a very muffled microphone so I could hardly hear them. I explained my situation to them and the best they could offer, after being hung up on once, and put on hold for over 30 minutes, was a 10% discount on my current order, and delivery on Wednesday. I can't believe that they would be so cheap in response to a complaint. Especially with flowers that were supposed to be delivered on a holiday. I asked for my money back, but we'll see if I'll have to call them back to get that to actually happen. I know I will never be ordering from ProFlowers again. I will not spend money on a company that is so unreliable and has terrible customer service.
Loma Linda, California
I didn't like
  • And i was notified at midnight the night before
  • Flowers were not delivered at all

Proflowers Delivery Service Review from San Diego, California

Worse experience ever with proflowers, they did not deliver my Mother's Day flowers at all 5-8-2016 yesterday. Then They email today to tell me that they didn't do there job. Then I have to talk to 3 different people about my order & they still did nothing to make it right . Then the added hidden fees and a rush charge on my order. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. To top it all off they tried to cancel my previous order so they wouldn't have to correct there error. Then thy tell me that I can't get my refund til they deliver the flowers from Sunday on Thursday. They also added hidden fees on my second order from the same day of April 21 , 2016 ..They are trying to charge me a rush fee because they are no good at their jobs. This will be the last time I ever buy from proflowers. They just lost a 10 year customer.
1.7

ProFlowers - Delivery Problem

I scheduled a delivery of 2 dozen roses with chocolates to be delivered to my mothers house for Mothers Day 2016. I never gave instruction for the package to go through a side gate and be placed at the side door, but apparently it was. When I called ProFlowers initially to inquire about no delivery, I spoke to Earl who did not speak English well because he is far off in the Philippines. When he said that it could be redelivered on Tuesday would that be okay, I said no absolutely not it was intended for Mothers Day. I asked for a manager or supervisor, and he promptly said no one is available. I asked who is in charge, he said hold on and put me on hold for a long time. I then found out that the package was received at the side gate of which no instruction were given. I called Fed Ex and they are going to track what happened. Lousy customer service who do not work in the U.S. and have no clue what I am talking about. I have used this company in the past many times but this was ridiculous. I am going to find another flower company for our next special occasion or just go to the flower shop and avoid the fees.
I liked
  • You messed up

Proflowers Delivery Service Review from Mountain View, California

Talk about a fraudulent way of doing business. What kind of conpabu chatges you twice to deliver: a standard shipping AND a Saturday delivery, which by the way costs more than the standard delivery. Their solution was to delay my order so that I would be spard the expensive saturday shipping. How about you make it clear that there are 2 shipping charges and then you won't have to make any changes. FRAUD!!
2.6

Proflowers - Delivery Service Review from Grand Terrace, California

Ordered same day delivery. Placed an order at 3am and got an email saying flowers were delivered at 12:30pm. They were never received. Called customer service to ask where it was delivered and customer service said they could not help. They could contact the supplier/florist but besides shooting them an email that's all they could do. Could not release information about the florist to me so I could ask myself. Told me I could not get a refund because the flowers were already delivered (to wrong location) and it was up to me if I wanted to call back but if I do there's nothing they could do for me. Yelled unnecessarily throughout. Dude I just want my flowers, it's not hard. Paid this company $100 for nothing.
3.3
Grand Terrace, California

Proflowers Delivery Service Review

Waste of time and money. Twice i have ordered from them and twice i have been burned. Delivery service is fedx and once it leaves their hands they have no control over order. Deliveries are late, after normal business hours. Web site offers expidited delivery but its not bold enough to notice. They also dont state the estimated late delivery times. Wasted money.
1.8
Show
2 times I have ordered morning delivery. the first time they reimbursed when they failed. Second time they had no excuse they said "sorry the florist is closed. they were ordered 7am did not arrive until 630pm. Too bad my girl does not work 7-7. I called they kept me...
proredpc
proredpc

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.