State: California City: San Diego Product: Proflowers Delivery Service Clear all filters (3 of 205 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I wanted to ensure my mother would recieve her flowers. There was no delievery on Wednesday or Thursday, so I called Proflowers on Friday. I spoke to a representative at Proflowers who told me the flowers could be delievered on Turesday May 15th. I was totally...
1.8

Proflowers Delivery Service Review from San Diego, California

Worse experience ever with proflowers, they did not deliver my Mother's Day flowers at all 5-8-2016 yesterday. Then They email today to tell me that they didn't do there job. Then I have to talk to 3 different people about my order & they still did nothing to make it right . Then the added hidden fees and a rush charge on my order. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. To top it all off they tried to cancel my previous order so they wouldn't have to correct there error. Then thy tell me that I can't get my refund til they deliver the flowers from Sunday on Thursday. They also added hidden fees on my second order from the same day of April 21 , 2016 ..They are trying to charge me a rush fee because they are no good at their jobs. This will be the last time I ever buy from proflowers. They just lost a 10 year customer.
1.7
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Show

ProFlowers - Tricked and Tick

I contacted Proflowers which transfer me over to Proflowers Express(since I wanted same day delivery). They Proflowers asked me if I wanted all day delivery or am delivery which would come with a charge, I stated am delivery by 1p. Pacfic standard time. I come back to check my email @ 3:15p for confirmation, there is no confirmation order and the flowers haven't been delivered! This is BOGUS. I asked Proflowers to contact the delivery truck and the delivery guy cannot give me a time when flowers will be deliver for my cousin's birthday. I called back and after being transfer again and placed on hold for over 1/2 hour, Manager says truck will have it there by 4:30p. This is *** and never again will I go to Proflowers for anything. Now you just let the floral looked messed up and I'll be back with another phone call! Trust me everyone go somewhere else anywhere but here
Show