I don’t understand your business processes. I order flowers to be delivered on a Tuesday to a office building with 24/7 security. Today Friday and no delivery. Only after sending an email to find out where are the flowers, I received an email that either the address or apartment number is incorrect. Not so, again office building with 24/7 security. My question is why can’t you contact the sender when there is a delivery issue? THe flowers for the most part are a surprise and by you calling the receiver that whole experience is blown away. Why can’t you provide both the sender and receivers phone numbers to UPS, tell me why didn’t UPS leave a message on the receiver phone?

My wife 51 birthday was very special because of some very serious issues she had to overcome, and Pro Flowers was going to shine some brightness that was much needed.

I am so disappointment, I don’t want a refund, keep the money-please don’t continue to add insult to.........

Btw, I sent three emails, only to received automated responses that of course didn’t address anything.

Horrible customer service never again

Take me off your email list...!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 14.

Comments

Sums up my own experience almost exactly. A bouquet for our 30th wedding anniversary was delivered two days late at my wife's office with no notification despite Proflowers having both my as well as my wife's telephone numbers. As far as I'm concerned they can take their 20 dollar coupon and shove it because I will NEVER use their services again.